Chapter 51

☾Full Moon☽

 

 

The bell rang and it was recess time. Baekhyun woke up due to the sound of the bell. He rubbed his sleepy eyes and turned his head to see Soohwan leaning against the wall with her eyes closed. Soohwan sensed Baekhyun was awake , opened her eyes.

She gave Baekhyun a smile and walked towards him.

"Feeling better?"

Baekhyun smiled and nodded.

"Thank you , Soohwan.."

"You're welcome.. Why don't you treat me lunch to thank me? hahaha.."

Baekhyun nodded and left the library with Soohwan. Taeyeon was on her way to the canteen. She stopped when she saw Baekhyun and Soohwan together chit-chatting. Seeing Baekhyun happy when he talked to Soohwan boiled her jealousy. She walked towards Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

Soohwan turned her head and saw Taeyeon glaring at her while walking towards her. She knew Taeyeon wanted to talk to her.

"You go ahead , Baekhyun.. I will join you later.."

Baekhyun nodded and went to the canteen. Soohwan crossed her arms to her chest.

"I hope you understand what I told you last time.."

Soohwan rolled her eyes.

"Your confession fails doesn't mean you have to let all your frustrations towards me.."

Taeyeon's eyes widened and clenched her fist in anger. Soohwan smirked as she knew she had nailed it. Taeyeon saw the smirk on Soohwan's face and slapped her face. Soohwan's eyes widened and a red mark was formed on her cheek. Soohwan held onto her cheek and glared at Taeyeon.

"What? You're a monster and you don't deserve to be loved.. Me? I'm a human.. I have a heart.. I can breathe and I can do what all the normal humans can do.. Not like you.. You monsters only know how to kill and drink blood!!"

Soohwan can't took it anymore. She pushed Taeyeon to the wall. The students gasped and watched the fight. Soohwan stood in front of her and punched the wall next to her. Taeyeon shivered in fear to see the wall cracked a big hole. 

"You don't have the rights to judge me?!!"

Taeyeon smirked and leaned against the wall with her arms crossed to her chest.

"What? Your parents are just like you! Your parents are monsters!!"

Soohwan's anger reached her limit. Her eyes turned white and grabbed her by the neck. The students gasped and screamed in fear. Baekhyun and EXO came out from the canteen and their eyes widened. Taeyeon choked and struggled to free herself. 

"HOW DARE YOU SAID MY PARENTS!!"

Taeyeon gripped onto her hands and her tears rolling down her cheeks. Soohwan threw Taeyeon to the ground and took out her gun , pointing at Taeyeon. Taeyeon widened her eyes and shivered in fear.

"What? You feel scare now , HUH?!"

The gun clicked and Taeyeon shivered in fear. Baekhyun ran towards Taeyeon and stood in front of her. Soohwan's eyes widened to see her mate protecting other girl.

"Soohwan! Stop this!!"

Tao used his time control to stop the time and the students were all stopped , not moving an inch.

"W-Why..?"

Baekhyun's eyes widened when he saw her tears rolling down her cheeks. He felt something burning in his heart. It felt hot and painful. Baekhyun held onto his heart and stared at Soohwan. Soohwan pointed the gun at Baekhyun. EXO's eyes widened.

"SOOHWAN!!"

Baekhyun gulped to see the gun pointing dangerously at him.

"Why..? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ME?!!"

Soohwan shouted in anger mixed with sadness. 

"BECAUSE OF THIS STUPID BOND!!! I AM BREAKING DOWN BECAUSE OF YOU!!!!"

The gun in her hands shook. Baekhyun could felt the pain in his heart.

"Soohwan..please..put your gun down.."

"NO!! WHY DO I HAVE TO FALL FOR YOU?! WHY DO I HAVE TO SUFFER LIKE THIS!! WHY?!!!!!"

Soohwan shouted making the glass everywhere shattered into million of pieces. The glass cut Soohwan's cheeks and her arms. EXO felt the pain in their heart and ran towards Soohwan.

"DON'T YOU DARE TAKE ONE STEP!!"

Soohwan pointed the gun towards EXO. EXO stopped and heartbroken to see Soohwan's tears rolling down her cheeks. 

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!!!!!"

Soohwan pointed the gun back to Taeyeon. Baekhyun's eyes widened and hugged Taeyeon from the bullet. Soohwan fired her gun. The bullet flew towards Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

Soohwan's eyes widened and used her telekinesis power to stop the bullet. The bullet was a strong one and it was hard to stop it. The bullet flew back to Soohwan and shot her stomach. Baekhyun and Taeyeon waited for the bullet and the pain but they didn't feel anything. They opened their eyes. EXO opened their eyes too and their eyes widened to see Soohwan not there anymore.

Lay ran towards where she was standing just now and saw blood dripping on the floor. Baekhyun was shocked to see the blood on the floor. Where is Soohwan now? EXO separated into groups and went to look for Soohwan. They followed the blood drops on the floor.

And it was going up to the rooftop. They tried to open the door but it was locked. Kyungsoo tried to break the door down but an invincible barrier was protecting the door. Luhan tried to break the barrier but it was way stronger than him. Suho touched the barrier and hissed in pain when the fire burnt his fingers. 

They knew Soohwan must be at the rooftop and used the barrier to prevent all of them from entering. What is Soohwan on the rooftop.

After the bullet hit her stomach , she ran away from them to the rooftop. She created the barrier and entered. She groaned in pain as she tried to get the bullet out from her stomach. She managed to get the bullet out from her stomach but the wounds were slow to cover up. The bullets were created to weaken the vampires. Not kill them. 

She held onto the wounds to stop the bleeding but she continued to feel weaker and weaker. She sat on the floor and leaned against the wall.

She hid under the shadow to prevent the sun hitting her. She recalled back the incident happened just now. Seeing Baekhyun protecting Taeyeon broke her heart. Tears rolled down her cheeks. She harshly wiped the tears and punched the wall. 

Then , the clouds started to turn grey and Soohwan smell something familiar around the school. She groaned in pain as she tried to stand up. She used the wall as a support to stand up and her eyes turned white. She looked around but didn't see anything. 

Soohwan widened her eyes when she saw Yunho and Changmin in front of her. They smirked to see Soohwan in pain. 

"My..My.. What happened to you?"

Yunho lifted her chin and caressed her cheek. Soohwan pushed Yunho's hands away and glared at both of them. 

"My.. My.. What a waste of delicious food.."

Soohwan's eyes widened when she felt herself numb. Yunho hugged Soohwan from the back and lifted her chin. 

"C-Curse y-you!"

Yunho smirked and the blood from her cheeks. Changmin smirked too and lifted her shirt. His eyes turned red when he smell the delicious blood. He the blood and sunk his fangs down her stomach. Soohwan screamed at the pain and groaned when Yunho sunk his fangs down her neck. 

EXO and Baekhyun were startled to hear Soohwan scream. They started to panic and trying their best to break the barrier down. But they failed to do so. The barrier continued to stay strong. EXO started to pant but never give up to break the barrier. The only thing in their mind is Soohwan.

Soohwan felt herself getting very weak. Yunho and Changmin were satisfied and took their fangs out from her. Soohwan fell to the ground , feeling very weak. They their lip to finish off the blood stain on their mouth.

"Thank you for your lunch , wifey.."

"Ohh look at that , hyung.. She looks weak.. Are you hungry , wifey?"

Soohwan panted and glared at The Darmions. Yunho cut his wrist and the blood flowed out. Soohwan's eyes widened at the scent of fresh blood. Her eyes turned red and was burning. Yunho smirked to see Soohwan begging for blood. 

"You still can't have it , wifey.. The time is not here yet.. You will be ours soon.."

Yunho and Changmin smirked and disappeared , leaving Soohwan groaning in pain. The barrier slowly weakened and EXO broke the door and the barrier down. They rushed to the rooftop and eyes widened to see Soohwan on the floor , rolling in pain. 

They ran towards her.

"SOOHWAN!"

"B-Bl-Blood..."

Soohwan grabbed Kai and hovered on top of him. Kai was surprised at Soohwan's sudden action. Soohwan went to his neck and it. Kai moaned at the sensation , earning jealousy looks from the others. Soohwan sunk her fangs down his neck and drank the delicious and fresh blood running down . Kai groaned at the pain. He felt that Soohwan took too much from him.

"E-er.. S-Soohwan.."

Soohwan ignored Kai and continued to enjoy her food. EXO quickly went to stop Soohwan. Soohwan growled at them when she was pulled away from Kai. Soohwan eyed Luhan and grabbed him. Luhan's eyes widened and wanted to stop Luhan but too late. 

Soohwan hovered on top of Luhan and kissed him on the lip. Their eyes widened and their jaws dropped. Luhan wanted to enjoy the moment and kissed her back. Their kiss turned out to be a passionate one. Moans can be heard and EXO were groaning in jealousy. 

"Luhan.."

Soohwan moaned and pulled away from the kiss. She went to his neck and sunk her fangs down his neck. Luhan groaned at the pain. Soohwan continued to enjoy her food. EXO knew Soohwan could kill Luhan if she took too much from him. So , EXO pulled Soohwan away from Luhan. 

Soohwan glared at EXO and growled at them. Next , she eyed Baekhyun not far from her. She ran towards Baekhyun and pinned him down to the floor. Baekhyun was shocked at her sudden actions. 

"S-Soohwan.."

Hearing Baekhyun's voice , Soohwan's eyes turned back to normal. Her eyes widened when she realized that she was on top of Baekhyun. Seeing Baekhyun and she recalled back what happened just now. Tears started to fall again. Her hot tears fell on Baekhyun's cheeks and Baekhyun got to look at her crying face up close. 

When Baekhyun blinked his eyes , Soohwan teleported herself away from him. Away from EXO. Away from the school. Leaving black puffs of smoke behind. EXO sighed and knew they have to go and find Soohwan before Soohwan could do anything stupid.

Suho separated EXO into EXO-K and EXO-M. EXO-K were chosen to stay in school to continue their patrol while EXO-M went out to look for Soohwan. Chanyeol glared at Baekhyun.

"You know.. you could just said you are sorry for what happened just now.."

Baekhyun turned his head and saw Chanyeol fuming in anger. 

"Because of you.. Soohwan has to suffer.."

Chanyeol left the rooftop , leaving the others at the rooftop. Suho sighed and patted Baekhyun's shoulders.

"Come on.. You need to go back to your class.."

Baekhyun bitterly smiled and nodded. He turned around to look around.

'I'm sorry..'

heyy guys! Here's chapter 51! What do you guys think about this chapter? Is it okay? Thank you everyone for your supports! Maybe I will update again tomorrow! Hope you enjoy the long updates and have a nice day everyone! :D