Chapter 7

☾Full Moon☽

▲Chapter 7

page-divider-103.gif

 

Baekhyun watched Soohwan slowly disappeared from his sight. 

"Soohwan.."

He smiled when her name came out from his mouth. He went back into the house, hoping to see her again. Soohwan ran at full speed to look for EXO where they had hiding. She stopped when she smelled something familiar.

It was Sehun's blood.. She followed the scent and came across a house made of earth and rocks. She knew it must be D.O who built this. 

EXO who were inside the house , smell something familiar too. They widened their eyes and rushed outside. 

Finally.. They are able to see Soohwan again..

 

▲Suho

 

I was in the kitchen helping Lay with the medicine to cure Sehun but we just can't find anything. I could see frustration written all over Lay's face. I knew he wanted to keep Sehun alive. I placed my hand on his tensed shoulders. He jumped and turned to me.

"Don't lose hope , Yixing.. Soohwan will be back soon.."

"I'm not Suho hyung.. The thing is.. Sehun is dying and we don't know Soohwan is out there hurt or tortured by the wolves!"

I frowned.

"We all are worried about her, Yixing.. And have trust in her.. She's strong.."

Before Yixing could said anything , both of us widened our eyes. The scent. It was familiar. The scent. It was so beautiful and tasty. Me and Yixing quickly ran to the door. I saw the others running to the door and fought with each other to open the door. Luhan shook his head and used his telekinesis power to open the door. 

There she was..

Soohwan.. She's back.. I frowned when I saw the bandages around her legs and her arms. 

Who could help her with the bandages?

I wanted to run to her and give her a bon crushing hug but everyone ran ahead of me , giving her a hug. I cursed at them mentally and they just ignored it. 

 


 

"Soohwan!!!!"

Tao ran and pushed his hyungs away and gave a bone crushing hug. 

"Get off me , Huang ZiTao.. BEFORE I BURN YOUR !!"

Tao quickly pulled away from her and hid behind Kris. Soohwan shook her head and took a long look at EXO. They looked healthy and no wounds can be seen. She smiled a little, hoping it's not obvious for the others to see. 

Lay came to her side and looked at the bandages.

"Are you okay , Soohwan? Are you hurt?"

"I'm fine , Lay.."

She answered Lay coldly and entered the house. Lay doesn't care if Soohwan is cold towards him or his hyungs. He is worried about her.

"Where's Sehun?"

"In the room upstairs.."

Soohwan quickly dashed to the room and saw Sehun on the bed , weak and pale. She stared at Sehun who was resting on the bed. The others stared at Soohwan whose face was as hard as a rock. Soohwan walked towards the bed , kneeling down.

She saw his legs and arms were badly wounded. 

"Yixing..Get me a bucket of warm water.. And I need someone to hold him.."

Lay quickly went to the kitchen and get the warm water while the others came to her side. 

"Sehun.."

Sehun opened his eyes weakly. He blinked to wipe the blurrness away. He saw Soohwan in front of him.

"Soohwan.."

Sehun stood up but groaned at the pain. Soohwan pushed him back to the bed.

"Sehun.. The pain..It will be over soon.. Trust me.."

Sehun nodded and Lay came with a bucket of warm water.

"Kris and Chanyeol.. Hold him down.. It will bring a lot of pain for him.."

Soohwan took out the herbs from her pocket and dipped it into the warm water. After dipping it , she took the herbs and placed it on his wounds. Sehun widened his eyes and screamed in pain. The ground started to shake and the wind is getting uncontrollable. 

Sehun shook at the pain. Soohwan bit her lip and pressed the herbs hard on his wounds. Sehun screamed in pain as the wind got stronger. 

"Suho! BRING THE OTHERS OUT NOW!!!"

"HOW ABOUT YOU?!"

"I SAID GO NOW!!"

Suho quickly bring the others out of the room. The blackish blood started to ooze out from Sehun's body. 

"Yixing.. Give me the bucket as soon I this poison out from his body, okay?"

"But , Soohwan..You will get poisoned too!"

Soohwan ignored Lay and used her fangs. She bit around the wounds and the poison out. Lay wanted to stop Soohwan but he knew this would be very dangerous. Sehun can't stop screaming in pain. Once Soohwan all the poison out , she spit it out on a bucket, held by Lay. 

Sehun's screams died down and fainted on the bed. Kris and Chanyeol panted and fell to the ground. Soohwan grabbed the remaining herbs in the warm water and ate the herbs. Forcing her to swallow the bitter medicine. She groaned as she could felt the bitterness in .

"Yixing.. Cover his wounds with some bandages.."

Lay stared at Soohwan who was suffering from the bitterness of the herbs, It hurts him to see her pain face. Soohwan rushed to the bathroom and puke out all the poison. Suho and the others came back into the room. Chen and Xiumin helped Soohwan in the bathroom. Chen patted her back while Xiumin massaging her neck.

Suho used his power and poured a glass of water for Soohwan. She took it and gargled . She proceed to Sehun's side with Lay bandaging his wounds. Sehun slowly opened his eyes and widened his eyes. He groaned and his eyes were bloody red.

Everyone in the room knew Sehun is hungry..Hungry for blood..

Sehun pushed Lay away and saw Soohwan in front of him. He grabbed Soohwan's neck. EXO was trying to stop Sehun but Soohwan stopped them first. 

"Sehun..Control yourself.."

Sehun snarled at Soohwan and elbowed her neck. Soohwan flipped Sehun. Sehun got back to his feet and attacked Soohwan. Soohwan dodged him making Sehun fell to the ground , scraping his arms. Soohwan's eyes widened when she smell Sehun's blood.

" this OH SEHUN!!"

Before Sehun could attack her , Soohwan grabbed onto Sehun's neck and sank her fangs into his neck. Sehun's eyes turned back to normal and widened his eyes when he realized that Soohwan was drinking his blood. He felt everything around him turned blurr. 

Lay who could sensed Sehun's life energy getting weaker and weaker , quickly pulled Soohwan away from Sehun. Soohwan growled at Lay who distubed her meals. Sehun fell to the ground , unconscious. A thud sound woke Soohwan up. Her eyes turned back to normal.

She turned her head and saw Sehun on the floor , unconscious. EXO ran to Sehun , calling out to him. She was shocked and in a daze about what happened just now. 

"Soohwan!!"

Another flashback ran into her mind.

"Soomin!!Please wake up!!!! SOOMIN!!!!!!!"

She went to Sehun's side and slit her wrist with her fangs. The others knew what is going to happen. Chanyeol who was near her , grabbed her wrist.

"NO! I WON'T LET YOU!!"

Soohwan glared at Chanyeol with her bloody eyes. 

"Let.Me.Go."

Chanyeol gulped but still not releasing her wrist. Soohwan growled and pushed him away , sending him with his back touching the cold wall. Soohwan's blood dripped on Sehun's lip. Sehun woke up with his red eyes when his lip touch the red liquid. He grabbed her wrist and the blood.

Soohwan groaned at the sharp fangs Sehun got when it sanked into her skin. Soohwan knew Sehun had take too much. She growled and pushed Sehun away from her wrist. Sehun's eyes turned back to normal.

"I-I'm...bonded with noona.."

Soohwan rolled her eyes and was about to leave the room. Sehun grabbed her wrist and pulled her to his embrace. 

"I have bonded with noona.. I'm the first one to bond with you.. Thank you.."

Sehun hugged Soohwan tightly , making the others fuming in jealousy. Soohwan pushed Sehun away.

"Don't think that you had bonded with me, you can do all this skin touching with me.. If you do.. I'll kill you.."

Sehun just smiled , completely ignoring her warnings. Soohwan sighed and left the room. She went to a room which was just 3 rooms away from Sehun.

Sehun turned to his hyung and crossed his arms at his hyungs.

"I GOT BONDED WITH NOONA!!! HAHAHAHA! IN YOUR FACES , ES!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!"

The others growled and pinned Sehun down to the floor , letting out all their anger at him.

"NOONA!!! HELP ME!!! AHHH!!!"

After hours of releasing their anger at their maknae , they had started to ignore him. Sehun who was on the floor , smiling happily staring at the ceiling. He can't believed it. He just bonded with Soohwan. The love of his life..

Then , he felt something. He felt the sadness.. Hurt.. Cry.. Anger.. 

He sat up and realized that the  feeling was from Soohwan. He rushed out of the room and found the room where Soohwan was in. The door was locked. He leaned against the door and he can't hear anything. He leaned his back against the door , he felt more pain in his heart. 

"What are you hiding from me , Soohwan?"

In the room , Soohwan leaned against the door and fell to the ground. The flashback came back to her. Her head leaned against the door , flashing back the bad memories she had. A tear flow down her cheek.

"Soomin.."

 

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif

✿ Heyy guiys!!!! Here's chapter 7! I'm so sorry for not updating for days!! I'm so sorry!!! But here's the updates!! Enjoy reading it.. and pls continue to support me with this story!! Pls support me, guys! Thanks and have a nice and blessed Friday , everyone!!! XD

filigree-divider_2_lg.gif