Chapter 31 : D.O Kyungsoo's Past

☾Full Moon☽

 

☾ Chapter 31 : D.O Kyungsoo's Past ☽

 

It's Saturday and everyone were in the house lazing around the living room , watching tv. Sehun sighed and stood up.

"Okay! I can't handle this boredome anymore!! I WANNA GET OUT OF THIS BOREDOM!!"

The others agreed too. They dressed up and got ready to leave the house. Soohwan wore :

Everyone left the house including the human , Baekhyun. Luckily , it was evening time. They reached the shopping mall and each of them separated to their sections to kill their boredom. Baekhyun was left with Yixing. The human saw D.O staring at a family who walked past him , happily and enjoying themselves.

Kai went to his side.

"Are you okay , Kyungsoo?"

D.O glared at Kai and walked away. Lay saw everything and walked towards the human.

"You must thinking why Kyungsoo has been staring at the family , right?"

Baekhyun nodded.

"He looks..sad when staring at that family.."

Lay sighed and pulled Baekhyun to a nearby coffee shop.

"I will you about it but promise me you won't tell anyone about this.. It has to do with D.O's past.."

Baekhyun nodded and promised not to tell anyone. 

And so , D.O's past starts now..


 

D.O Kyungsoo's Past...

 

Kyungsoo is just a normal human being. He was always being bullied by his classmates in his school. They would call him , 'weird' or 'nerd' or even more harsher than that. Everyday , Kyungsoo would hide in the corners to avoid contacts with his classmates or anyone.

Do you think he was suffering because of his friends?

No ,it's not just that..

He suffered because of his family too..

He was called as the slave in the family. The house chores and everything must be done by him. His parents treated him like trash , torturing him without mercy.

"YOU USELESS CHILD!! You can't do anything right!!"

His parents shouted at him. Kyungsoo can't handle the stress and ran to his room. His room was at the attic. He slept with mice and spiders. 

The full moon shone brightly in his room. He stared at the full moon and always wanted to end his life. When he was mezmerised by the beauty of the moon , he saw a lady's shadow in his room. He looked around to look for that lady but she was not there.

When he turned to his window again , he widened his eyes to see a girl outside his window , staring at him.

When he blinked his eyes , the girl disappeared. He ran to the window to look for the girl but nothing was there. The girl was beautiful under the light of the full moon. Kyungsoo shook his mind and went to sleep. When he fell deep into his dreamland , the girl appeared again. It was Soohwan.

She stared at the human in front of him. She caressed the human's face.

"I'll bring you out of your suffer life soon.."

With that , Soohwan disappeared after seeing the human's smile on his face. 

The next day , Kyungsoo wanted to meet that girl again. So , he stayed up to wait for the girl to appear again. And she does.

"Are you waiting for me?"

Kyungsoo jumped in surprise to hear a girl's voice. He turned his head to see the girl sitting on the floor in his room. 

"It's really you.."

Soohwan tilted her head and looked at him.

"You okay?"

The human sighed when she asked him. And so , Kyungsoo told her about his terrible life.

"Why are you telling me this? Don't you feel scare? I'm not a human.."

Kyungsoo hesitated. He stared at the girl in front of him in her eyes. Her eyes were beautiful.

"Then..what are you?"

Kyungsoo took the courage to ask him. The girl smirked and leaned closer to his ear.

"I'm a monster.."

Kyungsoo widened his eyes when the girl disappeared with a puff of smoke. He turned his head to see the girl leaning her back on the window.

"So.. are you afraid of me? Don't you feel afraid what I will do to you like drinking your blood or take your soul?"

"Please.. just kill me.."

Soohwan widened her eyes when she saw the human begged to kill him.

"I don't want to live in this terrible life anymore.. please.."

The human cried. Soohwan walked towards the human and hugged him.

"Do you want to become a monster like me? Become a monster like me and start your new life.."

Kyungsoo nodded his head and hugged the girl. Soohwan patted the human's hair.

"Do you trust me?"

Kyungsoo nodded again , gripping onto her shirt tightly in his hands.

"I want to escape this life so bad! My parents never love me.."

"Then.. you have my trust.. I'll come again tomorrow.. get some sleep.."

Kyungsoo felt his eyelid getting heavier. He fell asleep. Soohwan placed the human back to his bed. She left the room and jumped from roof to another roof. She stopped and stared at the full moon.

The next day , Kyungsoo waited for the girl to come. Soohwan came and widened her eyes to see Kyungsoo bruised and swollen skins. There were cuts too. 

"What happened , Kyungsoo.."

Kyungsoo stayed quiet. Soohwan clenched her fist because she knew it must the parents who did this to him. She cupped the human's face.

"Kyungsoo.. I know you are not going to like this but.. I have to do this.."

Before Kyungsoo could ask anything , Soohwan went downstairs. Kyungsoo followed. Her fist clenched tightly when she heard his parents having so much fun downstairs. 

She teleported herself in front of them. The parents widened their eyes in shocked.

"W-Who are you!!"

Soohwan smirked and showed them their fangs. They widened their eyes and shook in fear.

"W-What d-do you want!!"

"Simple.. I want to kill you.."

They were shaking in fear. Kyungsoo quickly went downstairs and widened his eyes to see Soohwan's red eyes and pair of sharp fangs. 

"S-Soohwan.."

She turned her head and sighed. 

"I won't kill you.. for one condition.."

"P-Please..a-anything!"

"I'm going to take your son away from you.."

"P-Please.. You can take him! We don't want him anymore!"

Kyungsoo felt his heart broken into pieces when his parents said that. Her fist clenched and growled at the parents. 

"You guys are useless.."

She montioned Kyungsoo to come to her. Kyungsoo followed and walked towards Soohwan. She held Kyungsoo's hand and teleported both of them out of the house. With a snapped of her fingers , the house broke down into pieces and the parents just in time to leave the house. They cried.

Soohwan smirked and walked ahead. Kyungsoo felt that he was free from that awful house and his awful life. Soohwan turned his head to Kyungsoo.

"Are you coming?"

Kyungsoo nodded and followed Soohwan. Soohwan brought Kyungsoo to her house.

Kyungsoo was awed by the house. Kyungsoo entered the house and it felt comfortable. He sat on the sofa , covered with soft furs. He snugled closer to the fur. Soohwan smiled when she found the human was comfortable in her house. She sat beside him.

"Kyungsoo.. Are you sure you want to become a vampire like me?"

Kyungsoo sat up straight and nodded. He looked serious. 

"I wanna be with you , Soohwan.. You save me from my terrible life.. I wanna be with you , always.."

Soohwan nodded and leaned closer to him. Kyungsoo blushed at the distance.

"Go to sleep.."

With these 3 words , Kyungsoo felt his eyelids getting heavier. He fell into a deep sleep. Soohwan used her telekinesis power to bring him to her room. She laid the human on the bed.

She took a deep breath and her eyes slowly turning red. She hugged the human close to her and sunk her fangs into his neck , his blood. Kyungsoo woke up due to the pain on his neck. He groaned in pain and gasped when he saw Soohwan drinking his blood.

"S-Soohwan.. I-It's hurts.."

Kyungsoo felt weak. Soohwan pulled away from the neck and stared at the human. The human felt so weak and he could die. Soohwan bit her wrist , filled with blood.

After filling her blood in , she used to deliver her blood through mouth. Kyungsoo widened his eyes when he could felt the warm blood flowing down his throat. Soohwan pulled away and panted.

The human closed his eyes and soon he was not moving. Soohwan caressed his cheeks.

"Kyungsoo.."

She went to hear the human's chest. It stopped beating. Something glowed at his neck. She saw a mark on his neck.

The mark slowly went to his neck and glowed brightly. The shirt on his chest was torn and the mark diffuse into his body. Kyungsoo soon opened his eyes. He could see everything in detail. He turned his head to see Soohwan in front of her.

"How are you feeling?"

"Amazing.."

Soohwan chuckled and ruffled his hair. 

"So.. I am a vampire now?"

She nodded. Kyungsoo felt his fangs in his mouth. He felt something burning in his throat. 

"You must be thirsty.. Here.."

Soohwan guide him to her neck. Kyungsoo widened his eyes. His eyes turned red and he could see blood running around in her body. He his lip and sunk his fangs into his neck. Soohwan groaned in pain.

"Damn it , Kyungsoo! Slow down!"

Kyungsoo ignored her and drank his blood. He pulled away and the blood on his lip.

"Never knew blood could be that tasty.."

Soohwan chuckled and flicked his forehead. She felt dizzy and weak.

"Woahh.. You sure take a lot , Kyungsoo.."

Kyungsoo widened his eyes and hugged her.

"I'm sorry.. Here.. take my blood.."

She shook her head and pulled away from the hug.

"It's okay , Kyungsoo.. I'm going to sleep for a while.."

Soohwan fell to the bed and closed her eyes to sleep. Kyungsoo joined Soohwan on the bed and hugged her waist. Pulling her closer to his chest. He kissed her head.

"Thank you , Soohwan..for saving me.."

He smiled and soon fell into his dreamland with Soohwan in his embrace.


 

Baekhyun widened his eyes when Lay finished telling him about Kyungsoo's past. 

"Baekhyun.. remember.. never mention about this to anyone.."

Baekhyun nodded and turned his attention to D.O and Soohwan. Kyungsoo hugged Soohwan from the back and placed his chin on her shoulders while choosing what flavours they're going to have at the ice-cream shop. Baekhyun finally knew EXO had a past and Soohwan was the one who save them from their past.

Lay left the coffee shop and went to the others at the ice-cream shop. He stared at EXO and Soohwan. 

"They must have been together for a long time.."

Baekhyun knew why they are so protected towards Soohwan. Soohwan save them from their past and it is now their turn to help Soohwan too. Baekhyun sighed and felt helpless. He wanted to prove to them that he is not the human liked the ones in their past. 

He stared at Soohwan. Soohwan pushed the clingy Tao who tried to eat her ice-cream. Baekhyun chuckled. He knew Soohwan was nice. She acted cold sometimes but he doesn't know why. He wanted to find out. 

His thoutghts were disturbed when someone called out to him.

"Baekhyun shhi.."

 

Yoohoo~~ Here's chapter 31! And here you go! D.O's past! Hope you like today updates! I will post the update again soon! Please continue to support me! My holiday break is going to be over soon! T_T My school is going to start soon! TT__TT I will be very busy with school works once my school reopened.. Huhuhuhuhu.. But I will try my best to update for you guys! Enjoy the updates , guys!! :)