Chapter 39 : Kris's Past & Chanyeol's Past

☾Full Moon☽

 

☾ Chapter 39 : Kris and Chanyeol's Past 

 

Kris..

Wu Yifan..

Yifan lived happily with his family in Korea. Yifan and his brother , YiDan had a very close relationship that no one can cut their close relationship. 

But , YiDan had a weak heart and had a heart diseases since small. Yifan would always care for his brother and took good care of him. 

One day , they went to a beach to spend some quality time together.

"YiDan ge! Quickly!! You're going to miss this!!"

Yifan shouted and urged his brother to hurry up. The 2 brothers faced the sea and enjoyed the beautiful scenery in front of them. The sun is setting down and the wind blew. They felt so fresh and enjoyed the scenery.

"Yifan ah.."

Yifan turned his head to YiDan.

"When I'm gone one day.. Promise me that you will be happy.."

"Why are you saying this ,ge? You will always by my side forever , right?"

YiDan chuckled and flicked his forehead. Yifan groaned in pain and softly punched his brother's arms.

"Forever never last long , Yifan.. The mose important in our life is to be happy.."

"Then YiDan ge.. Are you happy?"

YiDan nodded.

"Yes.. I'm so happy that I had a caring brother like you.."

"What? Seriously , YiDan ge? You never compliments me!"

YiDan chuckled and headlocked Yifan.

"What? I can't believe I'm saying this.. I love you Yifan.."

Yifan widened his eyes and pushed his brother away.

"Ewww! That's gross , ge!"

YiDan chuckled and the 2 brothers spent a very beautiful time together. 

YiDan was right.. Forever never last long..

One day , YiDan collapsed at home and was sent to the hospital. Yifan at that time was at The SM Entertainment to have an audition. And he did it. He passed the audition. He wanted to tell his parents about it. He was about to call but his mother called him first.

"Mama! I have something to say!"

"Yifan ahh! Where are you?"

"I'm at.."

"It's your brother!! He's in the hospital now!! He collapsed this morning!"

Yifan widened his eyes in shocked and quickly ran to the hospital Every step he took , he remembered the words his brother said to me. He got a bad feeling and unknowingly his hot tears started to roll down.

"YiDan ge.. Please..hang on.."

But , death waited for no one..

By the time Yifan reached the hospital , his brother already passed away. Yifan found the room his brother in and barged into the room. He widened his eyes to see a white cloth covered his brother's face. He saw his mother by the side of the bed , crying out for his son.

Yifan went to his mother and kneeled down.

"G-Ge.."

His mother hugged Yifan and cried.

"GE!!!!!!"

Yifan shouted for his brother to open his eyes.

"YOU IDIOT!! WAKE UP AND TELL ME THAT YOU LOVE ME!!!"

Yifan regretted for not being there for the last time. He wanted to see his brother's face full with smiles but it was too late. His brother had move on..

The family was in pain. The ceremony was carried out and Yifan stared at his brother's smiling picture on the tombstone.

His mother hugged Yifan and pulled him to the car. 

Months had passed. Yifan would always stayed at home with his mother to enjoy every moment. But , one day , his mother came back with a boy behind her. 

"Yifan ahh.. Come here.. I want you to meet someone.."

Yifan went to his mother and stared at the boy. The boy had almost the same height as him and he had a smile plastered on his face.

"Who is he , mama.."

"He's your new adopted brother.."

Yifan widened his eyes.

"NO!! I WON'T REPLACE YIDAN GE!!"

The boy's smile faded and lowered his head.

"Yifan ah.. This is Chanyeol.. I know you two will be having fun together.."

"NO! You are wrong , mama!! I still can't forget YiDan ge!"

His mother turned her attention to Chanyeol.

She hugged Chanyeol and patted him. Yifan widened his eyes and pulled his mother away from Chanyeol.

"Yifan! He doesn't have a family! He just wanted to have a family! Why don't you give him a chance!"

"NO!!! I HATE YOU!!!"

Yifan ran to his room. His mother widened her eyes and felt her heart in pain. Chanyeol widened his eyes when he saw his new mother groaning in pain. 

No one can predicted the future or what's going to happen...

Chanyeol panicked and called the hospital. Chanyeol and his mother were rushed to the hospital. Chanyeol sat beside the bed , watching his mother worriedly. The doctor came and had a talk with Chanyeol.

"I got some bad news.. Your mother won't make it tonight.. A virus was found in his body and it had spread to his heart.. And this is too late for us to do surgery.."

Chanyeol widened his eyes in shocked. He just got his mother today and he's going to lose it. He clenched his fist and went back home. He knocked on Yifan's room. Yifan groaned and opened the door.

Chanyeol laid a punch on his face. Yifan was shocked about the punch. He glared at Chanyeol.

"What is your problem!!"

"My problem?! I GOT A MOTHER TODAY AND I'M GOING TO LOST ONE TODAY!!"

Chanyeol punched Yifan again.

"BECAUSE OF YOU!! MY MOTHER WON'T MAKE IT ALIVE TONIGHT!!!"

Yifan widened his eyes in shocked. He quickly rushed to the hospital with Chanyeol followed behind. Yifan doesn't want this scene to repeat again. He made it just in time. He held onto his mother's hands.

"Mama.. Please.. I'm so sorry.. Please don't leave me.."

His mother weakly smiled and cupped his son's face.

"Yifan ahh.. I'm your mother and I will always forgive you.. Just live happily with Chanyeol , okay? That's my last wish.."

Yifan nodded and promised his mother. And just like that , his mother passed away. Yifan lost his brother and his mother. Chanyeol and Yifan stayed together in a house and tried their best to treat each other well. But it doesn't work at all.

Both of them ignored each other presence and carried their own lives. Soohwan who saw everything and sighed. She seriously can't took it anymore. Yifan and Chanyeol were in the living room. Chanyeol was reading a story book while Yifan is watching tv. 

Soohwan jumped out in front of them. They widened their eyes to see a girl in front of them.

"I seriously can't take this anymore! Can't you 2 just be brothers?!"

Both of them blinked their eyes in confusion and soon widened their eyes.

"STALKER!!!!!"

They screamed and reached for their phone to call police. Soohwan sighed and massaged her temple. She used her telekinesis to hold the phone in the air. Both of them widened their eyes and shook in fear. She broke their phone into million of pieces and glared at them.

"I had enough of both of your bull.."

Soohwan sighed and calmed down.

"I heard your mother passed away and Chanyeol here.. is not your brother.."

Both of them were shocked to see the girl who knows everything.

"I'm a vampire and I'm here to take that pain away from your life.."

"Wait what?! A vampire?!"

Yifan shouted in surprised. Soohwan nodded.

"You can start a new life as a vampire.. How's that sounds?"

Both of them hesitated to give answers.

"Are you guys going to sit here and waste your life here? Being a vampire , you can have powers and you can live forever.."

Yifan and Chanyeol were fascinated about it.

"Leave everything here behind and followed your mother's wish.. Live happily..with me.."

And just like that , Soohwan comforted them with words. She turned both of them into vampires. 

Soohwan saw the mark on his chest and kissed on it. Chanyeol blushed and avoided Soohwan's gaze. Soohwan chuckled when she saw Yifan groaning in jealousy. She went towards Yifan and saw a mark on his chest too.

She gave a kiss on the mark and Yifan was satisfied by it. Yifan named himself Kris.

Soohwan left the room and leaned against the door. 

She had finally turned 12 person into a vampire and each of them had parts of your power. She smirked.

"I'm getting my revenge now.."


 

Kris took the potion in his hands and turned to look at Chanyeol and back at the potion. He took the cover of the bottle and stared at the blue liquid. Chanyeol took the potion away from Kris and gulped the liquid down. 

EXO widened their eyes shocked.

Chanyeol drank the potion!!!!

After drinking the potion , Chanyeol dropped the bottle. He waited for the effects but nothing happened to it. He went to grab a mirror and took a look at himself. He still have red eyes and fangs.

Soohwan smirked and fell to the ground. They turned their head to Soohwan.

"I see.. I guess you really wants to become a human , huh?"

Lay who was closest to Soohwan walked towards her. He bent down to her level.

"Soohwan ahh.. That potion doesn't change us back to human , am I right?"

Soohwan nodded as tears rolled down. Lay sighed and hugged Soohwan.

"P-Please..d-don't b-betray m-me.."

EXO felt guilty and went towards Lay. They hugged Soohwan and it ended up like a group hug. Baekhyun felt the situation awkward. He stood at the side and cleared his throat. Lay chuckled and pulled the human to the hug. Soohwan hugged Baekhyun.

"Thank you , Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun smiled and gave Soohwan a warm hug. He blushed a little before pulling away from the hug. EXO one by one apologised to Soohwan.

"No.. It's my fault.. I should have told you guys earlier.."

Sehun , Chen , Suho , Lay , Xiumin , Luhan and Kai smiled and gave Soohwan a kiss on her face. The others who didn't got the chance to bond pouted and glared at the others.

Soohwan chuckled.

"I guess.. if you guys wanna bond with me.. I'm ready.."

The others who haven't bonded widened their eyes and pounced on Soohwan. It took hours for the others to bond with them. Soohwan finally bonded with EXO and she could felt amazing. She knew EXO were very happy about it. The human blushed at the scene in front of them and looked away.

"Guys.. I guess you guys own Baekhyun an apology for treating him like .."

EXO nodded and went to hug Baekhyun. They apologised for their treatment towards him. Baekhyun smiled and forgave everyone of them. Soohwan finally felt some of the burdens had been removed. It was already late at night. EXO one by one gave kisses to Soohwan before making their way to their room.

"I should really get used to this.."

The others chuckled and went to their room. And so , one by one went to their room and slowly drifted to sleep. With a big smile on their face. Soohwan who can't sleep went to her balcony and stared at the full moon shining beautifully.

She turned her head and saw Baekhyun coming out to his balcony. 

"Can't sleep , huh?"

Baekhyun jumped in surprised and nodded. Soohwan chuckled and motioned Baekhyun to come over. Baekhyun carefully climbed over and stood beside her.

"Thank you , Baekhyun.."

Baekhyun turned his head and smiled. Soohwan felt her heart beating when he gave her a warm smile. She blushed and looked away. 

"Soohwan.. I have something to say too.."

Soohwan hummed.

"Actually.. I was afraid at first staying with vampires.. But I finally found out that staying with you and EXO were really fun.. I finally got close with EXO.. I was really happy.. I wanna say sorry if I said something harsh to you and I wanna say thank you when you were always there to save me and help me.. I was very grateful about your help.. Thank you so much , Soohwan.."

Soohwan felt her heart beating like crazy.

"Y-You're w-welcome.."

She cursed herself for stuttering. Baekhyun chuckled when he heard Soohwan stuttering.

"It was nice of you to bring EXO out of their painful life.."

Soohwan cracked a small smile.

"Yeahh.. But I know deep down in their heart they wanna go back being a human.. I'm such a selfish girl.."

Baekhyun turned his head to see Soohwan's tears b at her eyes.

"Please don't say that.. You're kind and you sacrifice a lot for them.."

Soohwan felt butterflies flying around her stomach. 

"I want to be like you too.. Even I can't bring myself out of my harsh life.."

"You got bullied by those bullies in school , huh?"

He nodded.

"And I got sick easily.. When I was born , I got sick easily and I had never got better.. 19 years of my life.. I would coughed and sneeze non stop.."

Soohwan saw the sadness in his eyes and heard the pain in his voice.

"How I wish.. I can get better and get strong enough to protect my grandma and my sister.."

"You have a sister?"

He nodded and cracked a small smile.

"Yeah.. She was born with a weak heart.. She's now in the hospital with my grandma.."

Soohwan felt pity for his sister. She wanted to help.

"I wanted to meet your sister.. and maybe I can help.."

"Really? Can you do that?"

Soohwan shrugged.

"Well.. I can give it a try.."

"Thank you Soohwan.."

Soohwan gave him a small smile and she gotta admit. Every features of Baekhyun's face made her heart beating like crazy. She looked away and her cheeks started to turn red. 

"Well.. I'm going back to sleep now.. Goodnight , Soohwan.."

Baekhyun smiled and yawned. Soohwan nodded. Before Baekhyun climbed back to his balcony , he widened his eyes when Soohwan placed her lip on his cheek.

"Goodnight , Baekhyun.."

Soohwan rushed back to her room and her heart beats like crazy. She was blushing so hard. She jumped on her bed and hid herself under the bed.

She finally admit..

She had fallen for the human , Baekhyun..

Baekhyun touched his cheek and shook his mind. He blushed too. He went back to his bed and forced himself to sleep and it worked.

Does Baekhyun like Soohwan?

Woahhh! Another long chapter!! I hope everyone enjoy tonight updates! I need my beauty sleep now! hahahaha.. Please continue to support me! Thank you and enjoyyyyyy~~~~

BYEEE!! :D