Chapter 12

☾Full Moon☽

Line+Divider.png

◣ Chapter 12 

 

Soohwan growled and snarled , showing him the fangs. RAP Monster smirked and threw something to her. She grabbed it and widened her eyes in shocked.

"I see.. So , you know this human.."

It was the picture of Baekhyun. Soohwan glared at him.

"What do you want? How do you know this human?"

"Tssk.. Isn't it obvious , ? Your scent is on that human.. Do you think we are a fool?"

"Don't you dare do anything on him!"

"Or else what? He looks kinda fun to play with.."

RAP Monster smirked. The next thing he knew , Soohwan pushed him to the wall with her hands on his neck.

"DON'T YOU DARE!!"

RAP Monster chuckled.

"Why are you so work up about that human? Perhaps..You like him?"

Soohwan growled and her eyes turned white.

"Did I hit the jackpot? You do like him.. I wonder what will you mate think of it?"

Soohwan screamed in anger and threw him out of the window. Hearing Soohwan's scream caught EXO's attention. They ran out of the house , shocked to see RAP Monster and Soohwan fighting. They noticed that Soohwan's eyes turned white. Trying to stop Soohwan from killing RAP Monster , Soohwan growled at them.

But it didn't stopped them. They managed to hold onto her.

"LET ME GO!!!"

RAP Monster smirked and wiped the blood off his lip. He stood and faced them. 

"LET ME GO NOW BEFORE I KILL ALL OF YOU TOO!!"

"YIXING! QUICK!!"

Suho ordered. Lay quickly knocked Soohwan out. Soohwan fell in Chanyeol's arms.

"You guys are pathetic.. Even her mate doesn't know she was cheating him behind his back.."

Sehun widened his eyes and charged at him but was stopped by Kris.

"What do you want?"

"Me? I don't need anything.. I just wanna have some fun.."

RAP Monster dropped his attention on Sehun. By the time Sehun blinked , RAP Monster was in front of him with his hands around Sehun's neck. EXO widened their eyes in shocked.

"Do you know she likes someone? If you're so curious about it , why don't you ask her yourself?"

RAP Monster smirked as he saw the expression on Sehun's face. Hurt and shocked. Then , RAP Monster disappeared from their sight. Sehun stared at the unconscious Soohwan in Chanyeol's arm.

'Is he telling the truth? Please.. I don't wanna believe this..'

"Sehun?"

Sehun snapped out from his mind and looked at his hyungs.

"Trust her.."

The maknae looked at the older hyung and nodded. Chanyeol brought Soohwan into the house and they followed. He placed her on the sofa and soon Soohwan woke up.

"WHERE IS HE?!!"

Chanyeol pushed her back down to the sofa.

"Soohwan! He's gone! Calm down!"

"HOW CAN I CALM DOWN?!!"

"Soohwan! Why are so angry about it?!"

"He-.."

Soohwan stopped when she realized something. She can't tell him about the human. This will cause more problems. She softly sighed and calmed down.

"He what , Soohwan?"

Soohwan just shook her head and laid back on the sofa. Sehun who was there , saw and heard everything. The expression on her face. He saw it. Sehun doesn't know why.. she must be hiding something from him. She is his mate.. Does RAP MOnster telling the truth?

Sehun felt worried and scared that Soohwan would really break the bond and looked for someone else. Sensing the fear coming from Sehun caught Soohwan's attention. She turned her head to Sehun who was staring at the floor. She knew RAP Monster told him about it. But RAP Monster didn't tell Sehun about the human.

She got off from the sofa and went to Sehun's side. She slipped her fingers into his hair , caressing it. Sehun looked up and saw Soohwan staring at him. No smile. Just staring at him. But Sehun could see the worry in her eyes.

Sehun grabbed her hand and pulled her to his room. Before Soohwan could said anything , Sehun placed his lip on hers. Soohwan widened her eyes in shocked. She tried to push him away but Sehun hugged her tightly , pulling her closer. 

"S-Sehun!"

She muffled in the kiss. Sehun pushed her to the bed. She widened her eyes when she saw Sehun's eyes turned red. He climbed on top of her.

"Sehun! Stop this right now!!"

Sehun ignored her command and crushed his lip on hers. Sehun bit her lower lip but Soohwan ignored it and tried to push him away. What shocked Soohwan was when Sehun got stronger that he is able to hold her down. Sehun groaned and pinched her waist. She gasped and Sehun took his chance to slip his tongue into .

"S-Sehun!"

Soohwan doesn't know why she felt hot and by Sehun's kissing. Sehun who sensed that Soohwan was by his actions , smirked and pulled out his tongue. Leaving Soohwan breathless. Sehun smirked at Soohwan who was panting below him.

Soohwan blushed by his eye contact and looked away. She covered her face with her hands.

"Are you done? Can you get off me?"

Sehun chuckled. He knew Soohwan is blushing so hard that he saw her ears turned red. Sehun took her hands and kissed it.

"I'm not done yet , Soohwan.."

Sehun leaned to her ear and her earlobe.

"I'm hungry.."

Soohwan bit her lip and blushed at his breath on her neck. Sehun smirked and her neck. Soohwan closed her eyes and groaned in pain as Sehun sunked his fangs into her neck. Sehun hummed when the warm liquid entering his system. The smell of Soohwan's blood spread the whole house. EXO who were in the living room watching tv , widened their eyes when they smell Soohwan's blood.

They ran upstairs and the scent came from Sehun's room. They rushed into the maknae's room and widened their eyes to see Sehun drinking blood from Soohwan. Sehun pulled away from her neck and the blood off his lip. Soohwan panted and felt weak. She don't give a damn that EXO were watching them from the door , she just wanna rest. Soohwan fainted in Sehun's arms. Sehun's eyes slowly turned normal.

EXO clenched their fist to see the maknae who was enjoying Soohwan's blood.

"Man.. That was delicious!"

The maknae teased his hyungs by his fangs. Luhan clenched his fist and walked towards Sehun. He used his power telekinesis and moved Sehun away from Soohwan. 

"What do you think you are doing?"

Sehun raised his eyebrows at Luhan who placed a blanket on Soohwan and laid a kiss on her head. He turned his head to the maknae.

"Let's take this outside.."

Luhan coldly said and left the room. The others followed them to the living room. Before Sehun could said anything , Luhan grabbed the maknae's collar.

"What are you doing in her room?"

Sehun scoffed.

"I'm her mate , Luhan hyung.. How about you? You're nothing to her!"

Luhan growled as his eyes turned bloody red. He threw Sehun out of the house. 

"Watch your mouth , maknae!"

Sehun got back to his feet and smirked.

"Wae , hyung? Jealous that I can hug and kiss her all I want?"

"OH SEHUN! THAT IS ENOUGH!!"

Kris scolded. But Sehun ignored it. Before Luhan could attacked Luhan , Lay stopped him while Suho stopped the maknae.

"LUHAN! STOP THIS RIGHT NOW!!"

Luhan growled at Lay and pushed him away. Luhan stepped into the house and slammed the door loudly. Suho glared at the maknae.

"Sehun , you better stop this and respect your hyungs!"

"Or else what , hyung? WHAT IF NOONA REALLY LIKE SOMEONE BUT NOT ME?! Do you know it really hurt me from the inside?!"

Suho was speechless. Everyone knew what the maknae felt. Sehun growled and went into the house with a loud slam on the door. Suho sighed and went into the house with the others. What they didn't know was that Soohwan was by the window watching them. 

She was awake when she heard some loud noise in the house. She groaned and went to her window and saw Sehun and Luhan fighting. She heard everything. She held onto her chest. She could felt Sehun's pain. She sighed and sat by the window.

Placing her chin on her palm while looking out the window as the rain started to pour. She knew everyone had gone to bed , resting. She wanna sleep but she just can't. Because she knew Sehun is hurt because of her. Soohwan hugged the pillows tightly to her chest , wandering what she could do to love Sehun.

"What am I going to do?"

She gripped onto her pillow tightly. Something that made her scare. She was afraid to make the same mistake again. Can she trust Sehun? Can she trust EXO?

Can she trust love again?

What if...

She make the same mistake over and over again?

Tears fell and the storm clashed and thunders roared. 

'I love you , Soohwan..'

Soohwan held onto her head as the voices rang in her head. She groaned in pain , shooking her head to erase the voice away from her mind. 

"AHHH!!!"

Soon , the voice slowly faded. Her whole body shook and hugged her pillow tightly , covering her face and wet the pillow. Luckily , they couldn't hear Soohwan's screams because the thunders roared and the rain started to pour heavily.

What is her dark past that made her like this?

Would Soohwan found a way to love Sehun?

Will Soohwan make the right choice?

Divider.jpg

Here's chapter 12~ I hope you enjoy reading my story! Please continue to support me and this story! Please comment if the story is okay!~ Please tell me what should I change.. Sorry if there's a lot of grammar mistake or spelling mistake! But overall , I hope you like it and continue to support me! Give me a upvote if you like this story! Thanks! Have a nice day everyone~ Goodnight! :D