Chapter 21

☾Full Moon☽

 ▄▀▄▀▄Chapter 21▄▀▄▀▄

 

Soohwan and EXO finally reached school. Before Soohwan could stepped into the school , she sensed something. She stopped and looked up at the sky. The sky started to change into a dark grey colour. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

*sounds of footsteps*

She widened her eyes when she could hear of a person's footsteps. Not just one. She could hear more footsteps in the woods. EXO sensed that something must be wrong when they saw Soohwan all tensed up. 

"Soohwan.. is there something wrong?"

Soohwan raised her hands to tell them to keep quiet. Luhan widened his eyes when he could hear footsteps too. 

"Soohwan! I heard footsteps.. and it's not a human's footsteps.."

The others widened their eyes. Soohwan opened her eyes and it was red.

"I know.. they must be hunting again.."

Lay felt worried for the human. He stepped towards Soohwan.

"How about Baekhyun? He's alone in the house.."

"Don't worry , Yixing.. Xalier is there.."

Lay nodded but he was still worried about the human. 

"Don't let your guard down.. We need to be careful too.."

The others nodded and stepped into the school. While walking down the hallway , Joonyoung accidentally bumped into Soohwan. 

"Yah! Watch where you are going , will ya?"

Joonyoung felt scared and bowed an apology to Soohwan. Soohwan hissed at Joonyoung in annoyance and walked further down the hallway. While Joonyoung's friends can't took it anymore. They clenched their fist and walked towards Soohwan.

Before they could touch Soohwan on her shoulders and turned her , Soohwan was more faster. The boys widened their eyes and shivered in fear when a dangerously looking golden colour gun pointing at them.

"Don't ever..walk behind me.."

The boys gulped and took a step back. Soohwan glared at the boys and put her gun down. The boys clenched their fist.

"Who do you think you are?!"

Soohwan raised her eyebrow in amusement. The first time to see a brave and young looking vampire dare to speak like that to her.

"Me? I'm Lee Soohwan.. Is there something wrong about it?"

"Yes! There is! YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT TO OUR FRIEND JOONYOUNG!!"

Soohwan scoffed and grabbed one of the boys by the collar , showing them a pair of red eyes.

"Well.. how about you go and ask your friend there what happened.."

"I don't give a !! It's so unfair for you to treat our friend like that!!"

Soohwan grabbed her gun and placed it at the boy's chin. He widened his eyes and shivered in fear. Sehun and Chen quickly stopped Soohwan and glared at the boys.

"Look here and listen carefully before I pull that mouth off of your ugly face! Your friend there was the one who bully my buddy here first!"

Joonyoung gulped and quickly went to his friends' side.

"That's enough , Yano ahh.. I was the one start this!"

Joonyoung turned and placed both of his arms to his stomach. He bowed,

"I'm sorry.. Please forgive for my friends' behaviour.."

Soohwan sighed and massaged her temples.

"I had enough of this.."

Soohwan just walked away , leaving the others in the hallway. EXO glared at the boys one last time before followed Soohwan. Everyone got into the class and the teacher started to start the lesson. During the lesson , Soohwan would felt the uneasiness. She could hear the footsteps near their house. She sighed and hope that the human was okay.

She laid her head on the table and turned her head to her right. Chen was sitting beside her. Chen turned his head and saw Soohwan staring at him. He gave her a warm smile.

'Is there something on my face?'

Soohwan shook her face.

'Feeling okay?'

Soohwan nodded. Chen smiled and ruffled her hair. Soohwan glared at the mate who caused her hair in a mess. Chen smiled and apologised to her. His hands raised to her head and pull the hair away from her face. EXO who were in the same class as Soohwan and Chen , glared at the troll. They gripped onto their pencils tightly until it broke in half.

When the teachers turned to the blackboard , 10 of them threw the broken pencil at the troll. Jongdae groaned in pain and turned his head to meet EXO's eyes liked daggers pointing at him. He smirked and tried to tease the others even more. 

He pinched Soohwan's cheeks. Soohwan widened her eyes at the sudden action and smacked Chen's head. Chen pouted.

'Aww..That's hurts , Soohwan ahh.. You can't do that to your mate..'

Soohwan tssked and turned her head away from Chen. EXO who saw it , mentally cheered and laughed at the troll's stupid mistake. But what they saw next widened their eyes in shocked. Soohwan patted the troll's head where she had hit him on the head. Chen turned to look at Soohwan. She was facing the window while patting the troll's head.

The troll had the biggest smile on his face. He took her hand and placed some kisses on it. EXO saw it and broke more pencils in their hands. Soohwan who was turning away from the troll , blushed when she could felt the wamr breath on her hand. She tried to take her hands away from Chen's grip but he just won't let go.

She looked at the troll.

'Let me go , Jongdae!'

Chen shook his head and placed her hand(right) on his cheek. He used her back hand and caressed it with his cheek. Soohwan blushed at the actions and bit her bottom lip. 

'Jongdae! The teacher will see this!'

Chen just gave her a warm smile and interwined his hand with hers. During the whole lessons , Jongdae didn't let go of her hands. When the bell rang and the teacher left the classroom , EXO glared at the troll and started to throw all of the broken pencils at the troll. 

"What the!"

Chen widened his eyes when he saw that he was surrounded by them with their eyes , boiling in anger. In their eyes , he could see the words. 'KILL THE TROLL!'

Chen gulped. Sehun grabbed the troll by the collar and his another free hand hold a blackboard duster.

"DIE TROLL!!!"

Sehun and EXO used the duster and hit it on him. The white powder was all over his body. Soohwan softly chuckled and shook her head. 

'How is the human doing at home?'

Soohwan thought while placing her chin on her palm. She looked out of the window. Gray clouds started to form and that is not a pretty good signs.

Heyyy guys! I'm back! Sorry for the slow updates!! My vacation was great!! Hahahhaa.. Now I'm back to continue updating this story! Please continue to support me and this story! Hope you enjoy the story too!! :D