A Present

Love Was My Mistake

"my bed!!" I ran and jumped on it. "it's so good to be home" i said as my manager was standing by the door. "good job on your fan meet missy!" kahi smiled.

"thanks unni! you too!"

"we have to go to Giyongchy later in the afternoon for your shoot. So rest up and ill come back later to wake you up." she told me. "is that all the schedule I have today?" I asked. "If i remember correctly, I think so" she nodded. "cool!... unni, later today how about we go have dinner just us girls? what do you think? I'll treat." I smiled hoping she'll say yes. 

"whats the occasion?" she crossed her arms. "nothing... Just to thank you for putting up with me and keeping me from trouble. Yes??" I smiled even more. "...wah... its about time you came to your senses" she joked. "i would love too." she then agreed. "nice! where should we go?" 
__________________________

"jiyong oppa!" i ran up to him and grabbed his hands. "hey! ______!" he said as i started jumping around in circles making him jump too. "im so happy to see you! how are you??" 

"im good! you?" he asked back. "never been better!" i smiled as i stopped hopping. "are you okay?" he asked. "yeah, why?" 

"your very hyper right now" he chuckled. "its been a good day" I nodded. "jaejoong hyung isn't with you today?" he then questioned. "no...not today. when we were coming back from japan, he really had a conference in hong kong to go too. BUT, he should be back later tonight sometime. we have a date tonight!" 

"ahh..." jiyong oppa nodded. "is that why your so excited? you have a date with him?" She nodded with a smile. "its been a while since we had a date date. THe one in japan doesnt count."

"must be nice to have someone to go out with..." he said with envy jokingly. "just dump him and come to me" he laughed. "well go get changed. How long the photoshoot goes, depends on you, if you wanna make it in time for your date" 

"yes sir!" she saluted and went to the changing room. 
____________________________

 

At dinner, I couldn't help but check my phone every now and then just in case Jaejoong calls or texts but I haven't heard anything from him. "Is it that bad to have dinner with me?" kahi unni asked. "huh?" i looked up at her. "you check your phone every 3 minutes or so. Am i that boring?" she smiled. "no no! not at all! it's just that... jaejoong..." i drifted from the conversation. 

"jaejoong what?..." she waited for me to finish. "I'm... we're suppose to go out on a date tonight..." 

"ohhh! so you want me to hurry up and eat so you can leave??" she asked. "nono! please... take your time...it's just i havent heard from him all day." 

"im sure you will. Have a little faith will ya?" she smiled. I smiled back and leaned back in my chair and something strange happened. My phone was lit up. It was a message. A message from Jaejoong. I gasped. I grabbed my phone and looked at my manager. "...are you a... psychic?

"nope...im just your manager" she continued to eat as I looked at my message. 

Hey baby, my flight is a little delayed,
so i'll be late to our date tonight. 
But i will definitely  be there even if it kills me.
-Jaejoong

Okay, I will be waiting theeen!~
Don't die!

-_______
 

We finished our dinner at around almost 10. Even by then jaejoong still hasn't called or messaged me. My manager and I drove home and waited for him there. I waited around in my room and the living room. But still, nothing. Time was ticking as I waited and waited. Getting restless, I thought i would go take a shower and change. 

"still not here yet?" I looked at my phone. I felt as if my condo was getting stuffy so I grabbed a snapback and went downstairs to the park across the street. It was almost midnight. "he didn't say that the delay was gonna be this long..." I whispered to myself. I got the swings and sat there slightly going back and forth. Some minutes later, I got tired of waiting. "i might as well go upstairs and sleep." I told myself walking back to the the building. 

I walked into the elevator as well as four or five other people. I pressed the number of my floor as they did as well. The elevator moved up stopping at different floors. WHen my floor finally arrived, I walked out but someone wrapped their arms around my waist and turned me back around to enter the elevator. "what the??" I looked at the guy. 

"ahnyeong!" Jaejoong smiled at me with his sunglasses on. "OPPA!!" I grinned widely hugging him. "opppaaa!...." i started to cry. "why are you so late??...I waited all night!..." I wiped my tears. "ohhh mianhae! mianhae! don't cry honey! I told you my flight was delayed" he chuckled drying my tears as well. "i thought you died!" I whined. "im here... im here! sshhhh! sssshh!" he caressed my head aganist his chest. "where are you taking me?" I looked up at him. "The penthouse" he answered. "I have presents for you" 

"so much for our date" I held his hand as we walked to his penthouse. "...but I guess this is okay too since your not dead and your finally here." I joked about the text me sent to me earlier. We entered his penthouse and the lights. "its been a while since ive been here" I smiled. I was making my way to the balcony as Jaejoong grabbed my wrist and turned me around roughly yet sweetly placing his lips on mine. We stumbled out to the balcony when my back hit the rail. "oww..."

I slightly exclaimed. "you okay?" he asked with his lips still in contact with mine. "yup!" I smiled. "good" he breathed then continued. 

"you said you got me a present!" I said wanting to laugh. "I am your present" he held me closer. "I dont want this present" I pouted. His lips were unstoppable. "what do you want then?" 

"a physical present" i joked. "this is a physical present baby" he mumbled. "something i can hold!" 

"then hold me!" he moved us to the lounge chair. "andwae! I mean something-...never mind!" 

I didn't care about a present. He was right. He is my present. The best present.  The nonstop kissing is extra. 

____________________________________

WHOAAAAAAA! hello!! Seriously... i need to update this a lot more. 
I updated cause I had a dream about jaejoong! kekekekekeke! 

kaaaaay.... bye now!!!