An Accusation

Love Was My Mistake

Authors POV

After driving 3 hours back home, ______ finally arrived around early noon. But instead of going to the construction site right away, _______ made a quick stop to her grandpa’s store to visit him and uncle james and the rest of the employees. Still not knowing, jaejoong sat in his car with his dark shades on across the street, keeping his distance monitoring her.

“what is she doing here?...” he thought. “ she’s supposed to be working…”

As the driver got out and opened her door, everyone around stared at the high class car parked in front of her grandpa’s store. But when a guy finally noticed her, he ran up to greet her.

photo 2011-BMW-7-Series-01_zpsd9652109.jpg

“miss _______!” the guy shouted attracting all the guys that followed her around town.
“wow miss _______! Where have you been??”
“look at this car!” they all muttered to each other.

“…. What the heck??...who are these guys??... they’re all running up to her like she’s a celebrity or something!” jaejoong said to himself still watching from afar.

“you look as beautiful as ever!”
“im sorry we don’t have anything to give you!” one guy shouted.
“guys! Guys!... I have told you before, no more buying things for me. its okay to just say hello” I smiled. “but anyway, if you will please excuse me…” she said lightly bowing before walking towards the store.
“you’re still the one in our hearts miss _______!”

Upon entering the employees bowed and greeted not knowing who it was until they got a good look at her.

“_______!” nana shouted before running up to hug her.
“hi” she smiled hugging her back.
“unni! You’ve been gone for so long! Where have you been?” chae yeon, another employee asked.
“I’ve been working… in seoul.” I finally announced.
“what?? You took a job in seoul and didn’t bother to tell us anything??”
“sorry… didn’t think that I needed to tell you guys… mianhae!” ________ apologized. “but you guys, however, will be seeing me often because I will be going back and forth from seoul and anyang!” she smiled.
“why do you have to go back and forth? Your not staying here?” nana questioned.
“no, im actually here to do something for my boss.” _______ answered.
“what are you here for?”
“you all know mr. kim right?... the one that’s building the new school up the hill?...” ______ asked as they nodded. “well, im going to helping them over there… so if there is a suggestion for what you want in the school, let me knooow!” ______ sang.

Surrounding ________, everyone began to shout their ideas at her causing a commotion inside the store.

“yah! Yah!” ______ happily cried. “calm down guys! How about… you guys write it down on paper and when your done, go hand it to the driver out okay? Cause right now, im dying to see grandpa and uncle james!”
“okay!” they excitedly shouted quickly trying to find paper.

When that was taken care of, she walked up the stairs to grandpa’s office to see him and knocked on the door.

“excuse me, sir” she said disguising her voice and walking in.
“oh! miss!... no one is allowed up here except for employees and the owner.” Uncle james kindly told her with a smile.
“what the heck?... the grand daughter of shin hyun suk cant come in here?” she then said with her normal voice.
“miss ______! Is that really you?” uncle james said approaching her.
“yes! Its me!” she smiled as he hugged her. “hi grandpa!!” she shouted running up to him as he sat in his chair with a big smile.

_______ kneeled down on the floor by his chair and leaned in to hug him.

“ahnyeonghaseyo hal-abeoji! i missed you so much!!” she said squeezing him.
“_______!” her grandpa cried with a little bit of tears.
“aww grandpa… why are you crying?” she asked when she pulled away.
“I thought you have forgotten your grandpa and lived the seoul life” he answered.
“of course not grandpa… I will never forget the most important person in my life and uncle james…this is forever my home, my roots, where I was born…” she said as uncle james was weeping in the back hysterically.
“are you okay?” she asked him.
“yes dear… its just… your words got me right in the heart miss _______!” he said pointing to his chest.
“… your so silly uncle james…” ______ giggled. “but anyway… I came to say hi to you grandpa but I have to get going to the construction site though…”
“construction site?... isn’t that a little dangerous?” grandpa asked.
“well im not actually going to be helping with the construction… im going to be supervising and ordering people around…” she said with sarcasm.
“don’t be too hard on them sweetie… they are already working hard building the school for our little village.” Grandpa reminded.
“neh hal-abeoji” she nodded.

Meanwhile, jaejoong, who was waiting outside in his car, drove first to the construction site so he doesn’t seem like a creepy stalker following ________ around and the reason will sound a lot better if he was there at the site first.

“where the hell is sheeeee??...” he grumbled in his chair in the small trailer next to the construction.
“mr. kim sir… would you like anything to drink while you wait?” the manager of that place asked.
“no thank you…just let me know when she’s here.
“yes sir…” the guy said before going outside leaving jaejoong by himself.

Finally arriving at the construction area, the driver came to open her door as she stepped out.

“did you get the papers from the kids earlier?” I asked as he nodded and reached in the car for it.
“here you are!” he smiled.
“thank you mr. kang!” she smiled taking the stack of paper from him. “I hope you don’t mind, but I took the liberty to buy you some drinks and snacks at grandpa’s store. I hope they are to your liking.” She smiled handing him the full bag of goodies.
“thank you miss ______!” he bowed.
“no no… thank you for your hard work. Im sure you must be hungry since you’ve been driving since this morning until now… please enjoy them.
“thank you” he bowed again.
“you know what mr. kang?... these would taste a lot better down by the beach. There are also a lot of food stands down over there also. It seems that ill be here until everyone goes home today so go and enjoy yourself in Anyang. I’ll call you when everything is done. Make it feel like a six hour vacation!”
“waah!... neomu neomu kamsahaeyo!” he bowed before getting in the car and left.

End of POV

“where the hell have you been?” jaejoong’s voice then shouted from behind her.
“excuse me?” I said turning around. “what are you doing here??”
“I’ve been waiting for you for about an hour now! Instead of being nice to other’s don’t you think that you should be working instead??”
“if im not nice to them, then how will my negativity motivate them to work harder?” I said reading the papers in my hands walking towards the trailer where im supposed to meet the head constructor and the manager.
“this is no time for trick questions! So answer me!” he said grabbing my arm.

I looked at his hand that was on my arm then up to his face.

“take your hands off me please…”
“not until you tell me where you’ve been this whole time…” he said sternly.
“I don’t mean to be rude but… why should I tell you? its not like were married or a couple. Am I right?” I said as the image of us kissing popped in my head.
“uh…” he said before clearing his throat. “that’s right!” he said taking his hands off as I walked off.
“what are you reading?” he then asked following behind.
“suggestions from the kids of what they want for this school.”
“indoor pool, fencing classes, foreign language, gourmet cafeteria, gym” he said reading over my shoulder. “are these kids delusional? How could they be asking for something like this for a place like this?”
“its possible if you think about it” I answered.

When I finally met up with the manager, we discussed the blueprints for nearly 2 hours and he went to instruct the workers on what to do after that.

“so…” jaejoong said sitting back in his chair. “now what?”
“you can leave if you want too… I have to stay here in case there’s something else they want to discuss.”
“what else could they possibly want to ask? We talked about it for almost 2 hours! Im about to go crazy”
“so what? What do you want me to do about it?”
“go to a late lunch with me” he said suddenly.
“excuse me?” I asked.
“go to lunch with me” he repeated.
“uhm… I don’t think I should do that.”
“why not?” he asked.
“because I have a reputation to keep around here…”
“what is that reputation if you don’t mind me asking?” he questioned.
“you know… you’re a guy and im a girl….”
“yeah?... and?” he said confusingly.
“people are going to think… that we’re an item or something…” I said strangely.
“pfffft!... yeah right… like I would ever date you!... no offence.” He said knowing that isn’t the truth. “Besides I already have a girlfriend. I just need someone to go to lunch with. Im starving! Come on!” he begged.
“it wont look right!”
“so what?? Its just lunch!... okay then… think about it this way?... it’s a business lunch. We can make it look like we’re discussing something important if we bring along some fake files or something. Let’s go!” he said getting up to pull me along with him.

When we stepped outside, we saw the manager walking back towards us.

“we’re going to go eat lunch. If you need anything call me” jaejoong said without stopping making way to his car as I turned around to bow to the manager.

I got into his car and we drove off to find a restaurant to eat.

________________________

Authors pov

Lunch time at the company, Gina was having lunch with Sooyoung talking about what she saw this morning with _______ and hyunwoo and then jaejoong. As they were talking and sooyoung was getting fired up, President Kim’s secretary approached her.

“Gina-sshi…” she said.
“yes?” gina answered.
“president kim would like to speak with you”
“president?... kim??” she said shockingly. “why?”
“I don’t know but he would like to see you right away.”

So getting up from her seat, she went up to his office not knowing what she is being called for.

“yes president kim?” she said following the secretary in.
“Gina-sshi?” mr. kim said sternly.
“yes sir?”
“I need your opinion on something” he said with a sudden change of tone. “what do you think of my new phone?”

“neh??... your phone??...”
“yes… it’s a new model and my sons say it’s the best. But I needed someone elses opinion. Come closer” he motioned.

“uhmm… this is pretty… new?” she said looking at the phone.

“do you have a phone? Shall we compare?” he asked.

“actually sir… I don’t have my phone on me right now.”
“oh?... where is it?”
“I keep it in my desk in my office.”
“ohhhh… in your DESK… in your OFFICE!” he said loudly.

With that being said, from behind the door, hyunjoong and chaerin set out to get Gina’s phone and delete whatever pictures Gina had of _________ and jaejoong. But with the lunch hour coming to an end, they have to hurry and get it done before everyone returns back to their work. So they rushed down to Gina’s office and quickly searched for her desk as they entered the room.

“which one is her desk secretary lee??” hyunjoong asked looking around.
“im not sure!” she answered as she was looking around also.

After scanning each desk, they finally found it.

“wow… why didn’t I think of that? Her desk is the one with her picture on it” hyunjoong announced as he began to open the drawers with chaerin’s help.

As they began to rummage through the drawers, chaerin pulled out something rather strange.

“whats wrong?” hyunjoong asked her as she looked at the item she found. “what?” he asked again before taking it out of her hands.

When he laid his eyes on it, “wow… this is disturbing….” He mumbled as chaerin chuckled.
“it seems as though she likes you” chaerin giggled pointing at the picture of Gina doing a kissy face to a cut out picture of hyunjoong that was glued on next to it.
“found it!” chaerin then cried finding the phone.

“hurry! Delete the picture!” hyunjoong ordered.

So they quickly went to her photos and found the picture that shocked _________.

“oh!... its.. ________-sshi and… jaejoong-sshi” Chaerin then announced looking at the picture.
“yeah… and he’s carrying her to her apartment…”
“hyunjoong-sshi… you don’t think?…” chaerin questioned.
“im thinking it… and from this picture, it looks like it.”

“I didn’t think that jaejoong-sshi is that kind of person to taking advantage of a girl when she’s unconscious…”
“that means hyung ________!” hyunjoong shouted before chaerin scrambled to use her hand to cover his mouth. By accident, hyunjoong stepped on her toes causing her to jerk to the side making her fall over, but hyunjoong caught her before she hit the floor. In that position, they looked into each others eyes for a while before getting to what they came here to do.

“ahem!... uhmm… we have to hurry and delete this its only a few minutes before lunch ends…” he said trying to play it cool. 

So before he deleted it, he sent the picture to himself, then deleted the picture and then the evidence of the text message and returned the phone back in its rightful place. As lunch break ended, they exited the room and from down the hallway on the opposite side, Sooyoung spotted them walking out. 
___________________

another update :D
please leave comments or whatever you'd like to let me know 
that your still alive! lol
thanks for reading!