News Again!

Love Was My Mistake
After the short night had passed, ______ woke up to the sound of her alarm and headed straight to the bathroom to wash up. When she was done, she was greeted by the sight of breakfast in the kitchen.
“good morning” he smiled. 
“hello…     your up early arent you?”
“yep! strange right?... I just wanted to make us some breakfast before you left.”
“aww thanks jaejoongie bear…    ” she sat down. “why are there four plates set up?”
“uhmm…     I invited some guests for breakfast.”
“who?”
“you’ll see” he shrugged. “but promise me you’ll be on your best behavior and BE NICE”
“arent I always??” she grinned.
“not last night…     miss chocolate abs” he reminded. 
“well, excuse me for being tired” she giggled. “so when can we eat? Im starving”
“when they get here”
“is it someone I know?”
“…    uhm…     yeah” 
“Who?” she asked again as the door rang just in time.
He just smiled and answered the food as she sat at the table staring at the food that she couldn’t eat yet and then decided to follow him to the door to greet their guests for breakfast.
“…    what are they doing here?” she then questioned with a hint of anger in her tone.
“I invited them”
“why??”
“…    can I have a talk with you?” jaejoong said pulling her away to the bedroom.
“what are they doing here??”
“I invited them”
“I heard you the first time! But why??”
“so you can apologize and be friends again”
“apologize?? What did I do??”
“you yelled at him last night”
“okay I did but that was for his own good. If he didn’t rat us out to the media do you think we would be here??”
“and we agreed last night that it was probably the best because we didn’t have to hide anymore. Don’t you want to forgive him?”
“I don’t know…    ”
“you should... because without him where would you be?” he asked as silence fell upon them. 
“the cats already out of the bag you might as well enjoy it right?” he continued.
“…    yeah…     I guess…    ”
“okay so lets go apologize and eat breakfast. We don’t have much time before you leave.” He opened the door for her. “…    and be nice”
She sighed and started walking towards the door.
“im always nice” she walked passed him.
_ _ _
At the table, it was quiet and only sounds of silvery ware hitting the plates could be heard. When jaejoong looked at _____, he signaled for her to be the one to start the conversation. Again, she sighed and placed her utensils down.
“…     jiyong-sshi…     I’m sorry...I didn't mean to yell at you... Although you deserve it.... " She whispered the last part.
"Ahem!" jaejoong cleared his throat hearing her.
"Sorry..." She said again without looking Jiyong in the eyes.
"And what about jason?" jaejoong asked.
"Imsorry...." She mumbled softly.
"We can't hear you" jaejoong teased.
"Im sorry! alright geez! I didn't mean to yell at any of you yesterday. Everything just caught me off guard and I'm sorry for being a last night alright?? can you hear me now??"
"Loud and clear babe sheeh! no need to scream"
"I'm deeply and truly sorry too... Your business is your business, I should have stayed out of it and kept it out of the news...I didn't want to hurt you this way _______, I just wanted us to become something more than friends"
"For a smart guy jiyong-sshi...this isn't one of your best moments. I'm just really disappointed. you could have handled this like adults but you chose the childish path instead."
"But since it turned out this way, me and ______ feel like it is best for you two to forgive and forget." Jaejoong added. "right honey?" jaejoong nodded at her.
"...sure...I guess. I don't like being mad at people anyway it just makes everything complicated and awkward for me."
"Really???? thank you _________! thank you so much!!" he got up and bowed.
"Whoa whoa! no need for that!" _____ said stopping him.
 
He stopped and sat down with a happy grin across his face.
 
"...I'm sorry Jason... I didn't mean to lash out on you either..." _____ Turned to Jason.
"It's alright girly! my feelings weren't hurt just because of one argument! but I accept your apology!"
"Thanks"
_ _ _
 
After breakfast, Jiyong left to go to his meeting and I left with Jason to look for a dance studio. Turns out, I didn't have any schedules at all. There was never anything planned for me like the boss said but to keep my self busy until I could return home from my basically banishment, Jason and I went on a search to look for a dance studio where I can at least practice while jaejoong stayed at the hotel room since we can't be seen together.
 
Jason stayed with me the whole day monitoring me and messing around with me like we did before until Jiyong showed up.
 
"Oh! ahnyeong!... How did you know we were here?" _____ asked.
"Jason texted me." He smiled. "I bought some snacks and drinks in case you were hungry or thirsty."
"Thanks hyung! watching this girl dance and sing all day is really tiring!"
"What hard work for you!" Jiyong teased his brother.
"It is! you should try it some day" 
 
While they were talking _______'s phone rang and it was jaejoong so she excused herself to answer.
 
"Neh?"
"Honey!!"
"What?"
"I have big news to tell you! where are you??"
"At the studio still... Why?"
"There is big news about you back home!"
"What do you mean?"
"According to the news in Korea, there's a group of people demanding the company to bring you back home and that you didn't do anything wrong and there's nothing wrong with dating"
"What?? really??"
"Have you checked the news yet??"
"No, I've been busy here all day"
"You might want to jump on the internet to read for yourself cause it doesn't stop there."
"... What now??"
"Riots are starting between the supporters and non-supporters"
"Great!... Seems like this got worse by sending me here. Hit he more you try to avoid the bigger the problem gets. Oh my god" she shook her head in disbelief. 
"Have you talked to the company yet?"
"No... No one has called me about it... I'll go see if jiyong-sshi or Jason knew anything about it. I'll see you later Joongie bear" 
"Okay. Bye"
"Bye"
 
They hung up and she returned back to Jason and Jiyong. 
 
"You know what I was just told right now?" she asked putting her phone away. 
"We know!" Jason and Jiyong said in unison. 
"I just got off the phone with kahi unni right now" Jason confessed. 
"What did she say?"
"She just informed us about the riots and stuff happening in front of the company building."
"Oh... Pretty much the same thing jaejoong told me...what are they gonna do?"
"They had the police break up the riot and she told us to be prepared to go home within the next few days but she doesn't know when exactly."
"This is crazy..."
"Maybe you can return home when the riots calm down... So until then we should just chillax" Jiyong told them.
"At least try too" ______ said sitting down on the ground. "didn't know I was this popular..." 
"Now you know" Jason nudged her. 
"Let's head to dinner soon, I'm sorta starving" Jiyong rubbed his stomach. 
"...I can't go..." 
"Why not?"
"I have jaejoong at home whose is waiting for me and if I have my pictures taken with him here... Who knows what other madness is in store you know?"
"We can order and take it home then" Jiyong suggested. 
"Really??..."
"Sure! why not! just to make sure your safe and comfortable" Jiyong proudly smiled. 
"Thank you!"
___________________
 
Finally an update!!! sorry about the long wait! I was sick the 
Whole week last week and before that I was just lazy lol 
And I'm ending this story soon also :( 
Maybe one more chapter but who knows? 
Thanks for reading and good night my lovelies!