Stalker Ahjusshi

Love Was My Mistake
"Hey boss, you wanted to see me?" ______ Said stepping into her boss's office after a few hours of constant training.
"Yep. Come in and have a seat" president Kwon pointed as _____ followed.
"Something the matter?"
"Shin _______, I have something to tell you about your career"
"Yes ma'am?"
"I'm moving up your debut date. After you leave here, you will go see the producers on the the 3rd level and work on a single."
"Waaah... Really??? thank you! but... Why so sudden?"
"I've seen the practice videos of yours and I feel like your ready! I know that you stay very late almost everyday since the day you started and even your manager thinks you've given everything you've got"
"Is this really happening?" she questioned stunned.
"You've worked hard shin _____ and I think you've earned it. Congratulations!"
"....thank you so much boss!!" she quickly got up and bowed repeatedly.
"I've given the new schedule to your manager so you can go see her about that then meet up with the producers"
"Neh! thank you!" she bowed one last time before leaving.
 
She met up with kahi and went over her schedule for the month before heading off to the studio to work on her single. That night flew by as she was busy the entire time.
 
_ _ _
 
Days turned into weeks, weeks turned in to months. Two months to be exact. She hasn't seen her dad and grandpa since that day she met her mother and she hasn't seen jaejoong since their lunch she made him occasionally texting and calling him when she has the time. Barely releasing her teaser to her single a week ago, ______ was gaining a bit of popularity already. Not only gaining recognition, but everything about her appearance has changed also. The color of her hair was a bit lighter, her physique was thinner, hair was longer, the complexion of her skin was a little paler, even her clothes she wore was a bit of a wow factor. She has the complete celebrity look.
 
Right now, ________ has a rehearsal and pre recording of her official debut of her single 'winter sky'. It's a slow ballad about a girl whose boyfriend broke up with her during the winter season as snow fell from the sky.
 
Meanwhile, jaejoong, who has secretly left work, went to En-V Ent. and stood outside hiding behind the wall looking in hoping to see his girlfriend. A van rolled past him and parked in the lot when someone got out. It was a girl. Petite. Blonde hair. Dark sunglasses. Wearing sneakers. Big purse. It was the same girl he's seen for the last few days as he would come to the building to wait and see ______.
 
In deep thought, he didn't realize the girl was walking towards him.
 
"Yah! stalker ahjusshi!" she cried pointing at him with an iced americano in her hand.
 
Jaejoong looked around before pointing to himself.
 
"Yeah you!" she said.
"Yeah?"
"You can't be standing here everyday! don't make me call the police! what do you want here??"
Don't do that! I come in peace! I promise!"
"Then why are you always here? what do you want??"
"I'm looking for someone... Her name is shin ______. Do you perhaps know her?"
"Ohhhh... My dongseng!" she smiled. "Why??" she growled as her smile vanished.
"Well you see, she's my girl-... I mean, my sister and I want to see her. I miss her terribly."
"Ohhh so your her brother?" her smile returned.
"Yeah" he nodded.
"...mmmm..." She hummed. "How do I know for sure you know her and your not just some crazy stalker??"
"...I have a picture of us together." He said taking out his phone pointing the screen in her direction.
"Awww, you guys are cute!... Uhm... But I'm sorry to tell you but she's not here right now she went to her one of her schedules a long time ago after eating lunch with me."
"Oh..." Jaejoong said sounding sad. "Do you know when she'll be back?"
"No. My schedule is different from hers since she's a singer and I'm a model.
"Ohh... Explains why your so pretty" jaejoong complimented.
"Thank you!... Wow, that's exactly what ______ said when she met me the first time!! you guys really are related!... Well I have to go inside now. It was nice meeting you" she smiled. "My names sandara park by the way, Dara for short" she stuck out her hand.
"Nice to meet you too. My names jaejoong"
"Jaejoong?... That name sounds awfully familiar.. " She thought. "Anyway, it was nice to meet you!" she waved before walking away.
 
Jaejoong sighed and walked to his car driving away when another van drove into the building parking lot. _______ had just returned from her prerecording of her debut stage and walked inside the building. She took the stairs to the practice room and sat in the middle of the room before falling on her back. 
 
"Aaaahh!" she groaned stretching closing her eyes.
"_______!" Dara popped in.
"Neh unni?" ____ sat up.
"Hey, I'm glad your here! did you see your brother outside?" she sat next to her.
"Huh?? my brother??... I don't have one."
"You dont??!... Uh oh..." She muttered tapping her finger together.
"Wae?" ______ curiously asked.
"There was a guy who came here to see you. He's been standing outside the gates for the last couple weeks. He said he's been wanting to see you. He even had a picture of you two together so I believe it was your brother since he told me he was."
"How did he look like??"
"He was tall... Skinny... Dark brown hair, very beautiful looking actually"
"Name?"
"...uhmm... I forgot... Jae something"
"Jaejoong??"
"Yeah! that's it! jaejoong!"
"He's not my brother he's my boy-... A boy who lived next door when I was little"
Ohhh. From a little boy to a beautiful man. Why is he looking for you?"
"Uhm... I don't know."