First Place!

Love Was My Mistake
With the time spare time she had, she left the company on foot covering her face, sunglasses, hair hidden in a hat going to her dorm to take her car to jaejoongs condo. She rang the doorbell and waited for him to open.
 
The door swung open and jaejoong had on sweat pants with no shirt and a small towel over his head. She smiled inwardly and leaped in for a tight hug.
 
"What the hell dude!? get off!!" jaejoong pushed her as her hat fall off letting down her hair.
"Yah! I came to see you and this is what I get..." Picking up her hat.
"Babyyyy!!" he grabbed her hugging her again. "What are you doing here?? and why do you look like a guy??"
"I came here to see you but I guess I should go"
"No no! I'm sorry! Please stay... How are you here??"
"I heard your being a stalker. A stalker ahjusshi!" she giggled.
"Ahni! who told you that?" he said stupidly.
"Dara unni!"
"Oooooh... Good! I'm so happy that your here!" he kissed her deeply. "God, I missed that!" he breathed after parting from her lips.
"I can't stay long though. If I'm gone for too long, my managers gonna freak if she doesn't know where I am"
"Look at you working hard!... So y"
"... I missed my Joongie bear" she said pinching his cheeks. "Speaking of Joongie bear...  Where is he?"
"In my room"
"Are you taking good care of him?" She asked walking towards his room.
"Of course. He's my mini me" he answered following. 
"Ahhh!" she sighed falling in his bed on her back. "Feels great..."
"Have you gotten much rest?"
"A little. If it's not exercising and training with the teachers, I'm in the studio most of the time with the producers."
"Sounds fun and interesting."
"It is! it's everything I've dreamed it would be. thanks to jiyongs grandma I wouldn't be here. I'm really thankful to her"
"I'm glad your happy baby" he laid down next to her placing an arm on her tummy. 
"Can you wake me up in five minutes?" she closed her eyes turning to hug him. 
 
Before a minute even passed, a phone call came to her phone. 
 
"Crap..." She opened her eyes immediately sitting up. "Hello?" she answered. 
"_________!"
"Neh jiyong-sshi?"
"Where are you? me and Jason bought some of your favorite snacks to the studio!"
"Again??" she smiled. "I'm... Getting a quick drink at a cafe." She looked over to jaejoong.
"Cool! when are you heading back here? the guys are going to eat it all!" he chuckled. 
"I'll be there as soon as I can! tell them to save me some or else everyone there is getting a kicking!" she joked. 
"Ok! hurry back!"
 
She hung up the phone and placed it back into her purse as her eyes wondered to jaejoong. 
 
"...what?" she asked. 
"...jiyong?" he crossed his arm.
"Yeah?"
"You seem... Like you were blushing while talking to him..."
"No I wasn't! that's how I talk to everyone"
"I don't like it"
"... you promised me you weren't gonna be jealous anymore!"
"...im not... I'm just telling you what is on my mind"
"Don't worry... My heart belongs only to my Joongie bear" she pounced on him. "I really missed you...what have you been doing with out me?"
"I was hanging out with yoochun and junsu some days and other days I just stay home"
"Seriously? you've turned into an old grandpa then!" she laughed. "Don't you go to the club at least?"
"Who am I suppose to go with? not yoochun because he's mr. Charming who the ladies flock over too and not junsu because he spends most of his time on the dance floor so that would leave me sitting alone."
"Then are you saying your not the popular one between the three of you?"
"Of course I am. But why would I need all those girls when I have you? I love you" 
 
She smiled at the thought of knowing he's not a player even when she's not around and hugged him. 
 
"Thank you. Your so sweet sometimes Joongie bear, I ..." She thought. 
 
She wanted to say those three words but somehow they didn't want to come out. 
 
"I... Have to leave now." She got up putting back on her sunglasses and bunching her hair in the hat. He walked her to the door and she gave him one last kiss before leaving. 
 
_ _ _
 
Today is the day of her official debut. After her performance, she stood on stage with the rest of the artists to accept the award for song of the day. With the votes being calculated, by only a few points, she had won her first award. 
 
She returned back to the company and shared the trophy with her producer.
 
"Yes!! congratulations baby girl!" the producer, Danny, hugged her.
"Thank you but thank you for making the track oppa!" she high fives him after. 
 
Soon joining, Jiyong and Jason came in congratulating her before taking her out for a congratulatory lunch. While they were leaving he building, there were fans standing outside screaming and waving to her holding their phones taking pictures as they caught a quick glimpse of her before they got in her van.
 
Some people followed her to the restaurant taking more pictures and shouting her name. 
 
"It's so hectic out there!" Jason looked down from their private room upstairs. "Ms. Celebrity!" he then nudged her sitting down. 
"I didn't think it would be like this" she smiled looking at the menu.
"Order whatever you want _______" Jiyong looked at her. 
"We suuuuuure will!" Jason happily grabbed a menu. 
"Not you! I said _______! you can pay for yourself!" Jiyong snapped. 
"Unfair!" Jason pouted. 
"Did you win an award today??"
"No!"
"Then there's no reason for me to buy you lunch"
"No but if you don't, there's a deep secret I'm dying to tell everyone!" Jason threatened as jiyong's eyes were staring at Jason in anger.
"I hate you!"
"I hate you more hyung!" Jason said kindly. 
"Loud mouth!"
"Cheapskate!" Jason stuck his tongue out.
"Aahhh..." ______ Sighed. "Just like the old days" she took a sip of her water.