Say I Love You 1/2

Love Was My Mistake
"I am totally buying this!" I shouted paying the man selling it. "Thank you!" I said walking away with my eyes glued on the magazine.
"Babe" jaejoong followed behind.
"Hmm?" I hummed not looking at him.
"Honey"
"What?"
"Shin ______!"
"Aigoo! wae??"
"Look at me!... Hi, yeah I exist you know??" he pointed to himself.
"Yes I know you exist" I giggled. "What do you need?"
"I need you to stop looking at the magazine and pay attention to the man standing next to you."
"Man?... Where?"
"Me!"
"Your a man?... From the way your acting right now seems like a little boy crying for candy"
"That's right! I am crying for my candy!" he folded arms. "My candy isn't paying attention to me but to another man!"
" Okay okay! I'll put the magazine away" I said shoving it into my purse. "Happy?" I asked.
"No" he pouted.
"Why?? I'm not looking at it"
"No but it's still in your purse."
"Yah! seriously? What do you want me to do?"
"Throw it away"
"What?? why?? I just bought it!"
"Jiyong is on it"
"So? my face is on there too!... Are you seriously going to be like this?"
"Yes" he folded his arms.
"Yeah?... Then I do not want to continue this" I announced pointing him and me.
"What do you mean?... Like break up?"
"Yeah"
"We just started dating yesterday!... No! okay! okay! I'm sorry! I'm not jealous anymore! I won't be jealous anymore! okay??" he came to hug me gripping tightly. "I went through hell just to have you"
"Good choice... Cause I don't want to break up with you either. Your too cute for anyone else to have" I hugged him back. " I don't know why your jealous...I mean we kiss, we hug and cuddle, we even slept together a few times. It's not like I do all that with jiyong-sshi."
"I hope not"
"I don't. So don't worry!" I smiled.
"...So what are we doing today?"
"I don't know...but I'm getting hungry."
"Me too... Where should we eat?" I asked when my phone rang. "Wait a second...hello?" I picked up.
"______, grandma wants to see you at her office"
"Again?...okay I'll leave now."
"Okay I'll let her know. Bye!"
"Bye"
 
"Who was that? and where are you going?"
"That was jiyong-sshi and I have to go see my boss right now"
"Again?"
"Yeah, I have to go now"
"Wait what about breakfast?"
"...uhm, cook for me!"
"Cook what?"
"Anything!... While you cook, I'll go see my boss and I'll be back as soon as I can okay?"
"Okay... Want me to drop you off?"
"No I'll take a cab." I turned running towards the street to stop one. "Bye!" I waved as he waved back.
 
Authors pov
 
"Hi?... Can i come in?" _______ knocked.
"Yes you can. Have a seat" her boss instructed.
"Thank you. You wanted to see me?"
"Yes! I forgot to give you something when you came to sign your contract the other day. Here" she handed over a small piece of paper.
 
That paper was a check for $10,000.
 
"What's this for??"
"This is your advance check" her boss answered. "Upon signing a contract with us, you get a advance check"
"It doesn't feel right to take it like this..."
"It's yours. Take it" her boss encouraged. "...would you like to go eat with me?"
"I'm sorry boss... I can't...."
"Plans?"
"Yes ma'am"
"Next time then. You may go" she smiled.
 
________ Left the office and stopped at the bank to deposit her check and before going back to jaejoongs, she decided to stop by the bakery. Several minutes she left the bakery.
 
She arrived at jaejoongs, ringing the doorbell.
 
"I'm sorry I'm late" she smiled walking in as jaejoongs face expression seemed down. "What's wrong?" she asked but he didn't answer. "I know it took a while but I stopped by the bank and then I went to the bakery to get some cake!" she showed him the cake. "...you don't seem happy though... I'm sorry" she walked over to him trying to give him a hug but he denied her. "What?... I said I'm sorry it took a little long... I didn't know what kind of cake to get...say something to me please?" She pouted.
"Pathetic" a voice came from around the corner. "So this is the girl you left my daughter for." The lady eyed ________. "Yes, I know who you are. My daughter told me all about you. I just had to see for myself. now that I see you. You are nothing more than a country bumpkin indeed. You will never amount to my daughter. the biggest regret you will ever have is leaving my daughter jaejoong-sshi" she said before leaving.
 
Jaejoong closed the door and stood behind ________ before opening his mouth.
 
"... That was Sooyoungs mother..." He told her.
"...so why didn't you tell me she was here?...instead you made me feel like an idiot begging for your love in front of your ex-girlfriends mother!"
"I'm sorry! even I was speechless that she came"
"At least warn me!"
"I'm sorry baby!" he hugged her from behind. "I didn't know how to act, it was so sudden"
"You don't know how to act? coming from someone like you, I don't think I want to believe that! let me go! I'm going home! I'm tired"
"What about breakfast?"
"Forget breakfast! I'm not hungry anymore! you can keep the cake too!" she dropped it on the floor.
"Tired? lets to take a nap in my room then hmm?" he smiled.
"No, I'm going home. Let go"
"But I don't want you to leave" he said cutely.
"Too bad. Now let go!"
"Mmmm....no." He said picking her up and taking her to his room. "Sleep with me" he told her placing her on the bed as he quickly slept beside her hold her tight with his arms and legs. "Sleep" he ordered.
 
She ignored him and didn't even look at his face.
 
"You hate me that much right now?"
"Yes"
"Okay, what do you want me to do? tell me and I'll do it. Anything"
"Go jump off the balcony"
"Whoa! it's that a little extreme??"
"You said you would do anything"
"Okay, anything but that!"
"Fine, go jump in a pit of fire"
"Honey!~ baby, I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry! I'll learn to warn you next time. Now can you at least look at me?"
"No"
"How much longer are you gonna hate me?"
"Until you jump off the balcony or jump into a pit of fire"
"How about I jump into your heart?"
"Gross and cheesy" she gagged jokingly.
 
For no reason, jaejoong put his palm on her check and squished her lips together.
 
"Still hate me?"
"Yes" she answered.
"Cute!" he laughed at her.
"Stop! what are you doing??" she smacked his hand away.
"I'm trying to get you to stop hating me"
"Your just making it worse"
"Forgive me?"
"no" She closed her eyes.
"Why?..."
"I'm sleeping"
"But you just closed your eyes! how are you sleeping? and your talking to me"
"If you let me sleep, I'll forgive you kay?" She loosen her arm from his grip and wrapped it around his neck. "Just... 1 hour okay... 1 hour nap..." She said sleepily.
"Okay..." He kissed her. "Have a good nap" he hugged her close. "I love you..." He whispered.
_____________________
oh my goodness guys! I was gonna update a few days ago but
it got erased from my carelessness! So I had to write everything alllllll over again!
then... I went halloween costume shopping lol
do you guys celebrate halloween? What's your costume? 
Not that I'm a creeper or anything, just curious cause I don't know what I want to be yet
and halloween is this week! Lol
 
anywayz, jaejoongs album is only a few couple some hours until release! 
Extremely excited for that and the music video! Anyone else?? :D