A Day Out

Love Was My Mistake

 

Authors POV
 
Meanwhile, over on siwon’s side, he is preparing himself to find and work out things with _______ so they could be together again somehow. 
 
“as long as there is no one else… we will be fine and back together again.” he smiled to himself in the mirror. 
 
When he was done getting ready, he walked into his bedroom to see his wife still lying in bed as it was just about to hit noon. 
 
“where are you going?” she groaned sitting up.
“uhm… im going to… a business meeting with my boss”
“hmm?… this early?” 
“honey… its almost 12pm…don’t bother waiting for me for dinner okay?… after the meeting, he’s taking us out to dinner also.” he walked over giving her a kiss.
“… okay, I guess ill just go with my girl friends…”
“see you later okay?”
“alright… I love you” she said as he was walking out the door. 
“me too dear”
 
After leaving his house, siwon drove over to _______’s apartment and knocked on the door several times but no one answered. So he walked down stairs to ask the security guard to see if he saw her. 
 
“excuse me?… did you happen to see a girl with long brown hair, sorta tall, and light brown eyes?… and she speaks it sounds really soft and beautiful her name is Shin _______”
“ohhhhh! Miss _______! The very nice and polite girl who buys me afternoon snacks all the time… yes, ive seen her”
“that’s great!” siwon smiled. “ I actually just came from upstairs, I rang the door bell and knocked a few times but no one answered… did she leave to go somewhere today?” 
“yes she did actually.”
“was she by herself?”
“uhmm… if I remember correctly, I don’t think she was. He was very nice also” the security guard smiled.
“so it was boy??”
“yes…”
“did they seem sorta intimate or anything like that??”
“uhm… well, she had her arm looped in his?”
“… thank you!” siwon said before he bolted out of the building. 
 
End of pov
______
 
“hyun woo yah! Look!” I pointed to the candy machine with the claw. “remember this??! I havent seen one since elementary school!”
“these things still exist?” he smiled.
“remember how you use to cry when I got more candy than you?” I laughed.
“is that a challenge?” hyun woo looked at her with fierce eyes.
“you bet it is!” I said digging through my purse for some coins. “ shall I go first to set the bar high or you?”
 
After a few minutes at the candy machine, hyun woo’s face was just sad.
 
“ha! After all these years, I still got it!” I said flaunting my candy around. “cheer up my friend…” I said sitting down in the chair beside him. “remember, how I use to always share my candy with you after you were done crying?” I said opening a packet of candy and pouring him half of the bag. 
“that… I remember…” he smiled. “I had a bunch of cavities after always eating candy with you” 
“your mom got so mad at me because she had to pay a load of money to fix your entire mouth” I laughed. “but now look at you… you have a smile worth a million bucks” 
“thank you!” he grinned doing the peace sign. 
lee hyun woo photo: lee hyun woo 5 C774D604C6B023.jpg
 
“my smile may be worth a million bucks but I’m not worth a million bucks like you” he said nudging me. 
“grandpa’s worth the million bucks, not me.”
“you will be soon if your working like this”
“it’s a big possibility” I shrugged before sighing. “what do you wanna do now?”
“lets head to an early dinner and relax with a nice cool cocktail…” he stood up.
“sounds good” I followed. “what do you feel like eating?… Italian? BBQ? Japanese?”
“Japanese?” he repeated.
“SUSHI!!” we cried together. 
“see hyun woo… this is why you’re my best and closes friend” I smiled as I held his arm as we went to find a Japanese restaurant. 
 
Authors POV
 
Arrving at Sakura Blossom, the two of them found a nice booth and sat down looking through the drinks menu. After ordering their drinks and food selections, walking in suddenly was Siwon. 
 
“________!” he smiled at her before looking at hyun woo which made his smile disappear after. “who is this?” he sternly asked.
“none of your business. What are you doing here? How did you find me?”
“we were together for 8 years… how can I not know that you come to the mall?” he lightly smiled holding her hand while sitting down.
“what?? You had a boyfriend before??” hyun woo asked shocked as she sat there oddly smiling and shrugged. “you went out with him but turned down all the guys in our village who are all crazy about you??” 
“who are you?” siwon asked sternly again.
“me?” hyun said pointing at himself. “im her best-”
“best boyfriend ever!” she then shouted moving over to hyun woo’s side flickering off siwon’s hand that was still holding onto hers. 
“what??” siwon said. “boyfriend?”
“no-” hyun woo said shaking his head before he got cut off.
“yes! He is!” she said looking at hyun woo nodding her head and pinching his leg at the same time. 
“oww! Uh!… yeah, I am… her boy-boyfriend…” he said feeling strange. 
“yeah! Im on a date with my boyfriend so please leave… your making us feel uncomfortable” she said holding on his arm.
 
Speechless, siwon slowly got up looking at them and left without another word. 
 
“boyfriend…” siwon repeated to himself. “… but no matter what _______, your going to be mine again…I just need another plan.”
 
“oh my god…”______ sighed with her hand over her chest. “that guy is psycho! I swear!” 
“uhmm… care to tell me who that was?” 
“eehh, no one really.. Just my ex- boyfriend.” she casually answered.
“ex-boyfriend??… since when did you start dating??”
“high school…after grandpa transferred me out of the one I went with, with you”
“oh” hyun woo nodded.
 
After that conversation, they enjoyed with her food and drink with a conversation that was more enjoyable than the one about her past. When they got home later that evening, they found a bunch of flower bouquets in front of her door. Hyunwoo found a card and picked it up.
 
“remember these flowers, I bought for you? They are your favorite. I hope that you still like them and will accept them. From Siwon.” Hyunwoo read out loud. “this guy obviously still seems to like you” he said handing the card over to her. “what are you going to do with all these flowers? Are you going to accept them or throw them out?”
“they are too beautiful to throw out…” she said thoughtfully. 
______
 
*knock knock knock*
 
“dear! Someones at the front door!” a lady shouted to her husband.
“ okay! I got it honey! don’t you move!” the man shouted to his wife.
 
When he opened the door, he saw _______’s smiling face. 
 
“anhyeonghaseyo mr. yoon! Remember me?” she grinned pointing to her face.
“yes of course! Your our new neighbor!”
“that I am!” she smiled. “well anyway… im sorry to bother you right now but uhm… the company I work for is doing an appreciation day and I’m going around giving these bouquets to everyone on this floor. Please accept them” she said handing him a bouquet of flowers. 
“ohh… uhm… thank you…” he said strangely. 
“I know its weird to be accepting flowers from me but… feel free to give them to your wife. Since she’s pregnant and all, these will lighten up her day or… evening actually” _______ grinned. “thank you for your time…if you will excuse me…” she bowed before leaving. 
“uhm… thank you again!” mr. yoon said as she was walking away. 
 
He closed the door and looked at the flowers in his hand then walked over to his wife. 
 
“who was that honey?” his wife asked.
“just our new neighbor that moved in recently. She said that her company is doing an appreciation day so she’s giving out flowers to this entire floor…” he said thinking about her explanation. “must be a rich company…” he then shrugged. “she said to give them to you” he smiled handing them to her. 
“these are gorgeous… my favorites too!…” she said sniffing the flowers. “coral sunsets… thanks dear…”
photo coral_sunset_zps275a5e0a.jpg
“don’t thank me… I just delivered them. You should go thank the new neighbor girl” he said walking back to the kitchen. 
_________________
another update for those who commented. Thank you!
thanks for reading!