Making Headline

Love Was My Mistake
Jaejoong angrily stared at them as I stood there awkwardly.
"You saw everything?" jaejoong stared them down.
"Yep! we saw everything!" they widely grinned in the same position. 
"Why are you still here??"
"Kekekeke!... We wanted to know who you were hiding" junsu giggled as they all stood up. 
"How did you know?" 
"Well... I saw a familiar car down stairs in the parking garage next to yours and wondered whose it was" hyunjoong answered his brother. "Then I remembered that it was ______'s car so we wanted to see if she was here and she is!... Sister in law!" he screamed running towards me with open arms.
"Haven't heard that in a while..." I thought smiling.
 
Before he could hug me, jaejoong quickly stood in front of him with his arm stretched out as hyunjoong ran into his palm.
 
"Oww!" hyunjoong pouted rubbing his forehead.
"Ah! no one touches ______ but me! or else!" jaejoong warned him.
"I just wanted to give her a hug!... I mean she is my sister in law!" 
"Sister in law!!!" yoochun and junsu then cried together running towards me with open arms.
 
Jaejoong tried to block them but got pushed aside by the three boys who are all hugging me. 
 
"YaAaah! get off her!" jaejoong bickered trying to pull them away from me. "She's mine!!" He whined as I giggled at his childish ways. "arent you going to say anything??" jaejoong looked at me. 
"....uhm... My brother in laws!!" I shouted hugging them back.
"Heeeeey!!" jaejoong whined even more.
"Yay!!" the three boys cheered. 
"Okay! that's enough!" jaejoong charged his way through them to me pushing them away putting his arm around me. "She has to go home and you guys are keeping her from leaving!" he shouted at them before walking me to the door. "Have a safe drive home honey" he whispered.
"I will" I smiled. "Good night"
"Good night" he said back.
"Good night to you guys too my brother in laws!" I waved.
"Byyyyyyyyyye hyung soo nim!! (형수님 or sister in law)" they waved happily back.
 
Before I left jaejoong wanted to give me one last kiss. He leaned in then stopped, turned and looked at the boys as they averted their eyes from us.
 
"Don't forget to call me when you get home" he whispered with a kiss.
"Okay. Good night"
"Night baby.."
 
I said bye to the boys one last time and finally left.
 
Authors pov
 
After _______ left, jaejoong closed the door and locked it before turning to stare at them again walking toward the couches.
 
"Don't forget to call me when you get home" yoochun imitated jaejoong.
"Okay. Good night!" junsu imitated ______.
"Night baby!... I love you! dream of me!" yoochun continued with adlibs.
"Ohhh?? you guys think it's funny huh???" jaejoong asked throwing pillow cushions at them as hyunjoong laughed.
"You too!" Jaejoong threw one at hyunjoong.
"What?? I didn't do anything!" hyunjoong defended. "It's them two!" he then pointed at junsu and yoochun.
"Don't forget me girl!" yoochun continued to imitate jaejoong with the adlibs.
"You!" jaejoong ran towards him chasing them around his place.
 
End of pov
 
When I got home, dad was preparing for bed as hyunwoo was already sleeping.
 
"... Hey Appa..." I said tiredly.
"..where have you been??... I haven't seen you in days" he hugged me.
"Busy...I found a new job"
"Oh?? where?"
"At En-V Entertainemt..(jiyongs grandmas company) dad I'm a trainee!"
"Ohhh! that's awesome news honey!"
"I know!.. Now that my dream came true, I can finally take care of you, grandpa and uncle james!"
"Sounds great dear! maybe you can buy your dad a house"
"Who knows?? depends on how popular I get! Starting next week... I won't be able to see you or hyunwoo as often..."
"How come?"
" I have to move into a dorm...."
"Ohh...it's going to be fine. Just keep your head up and be positive!" dad smiled. "I'm proud of you kiddo!" he rubbed my head. "It's getting late... It's time to go to bed."
"Mmm..okay" I nodded. "Good night appa"
"Good night princess"
 
I walked into my room as closed the door, heading to the bathroom for a shower. When I came out, I sat on my bed and dimmed the lights grabbing my phone shocked to see about four missed calls from jaejoong, so I called him back.
 
"Hello?" he answered.
"Hey"
"Did you get home okay?"
"Yep..."
"...what are you doing now?"
"I just got out of the shower... You?"
"...me?... I'm feeling bored and lonely... I wish you would have stayed with me tonight"
"I'm sorry... Maybe tomorrow. Did junsu-sshi, yoochun-sshi or hyunjoong say anything about us?"
"Nothing really... They just kept teasing me!" he told me as I softly giggled.
"Did they finally leave?"
"No, they wanted to crash here for tonight so theyre off in their own rooms here"
"Aww how sweet of you."
"I know!...you must be sleepy, I should let you sleep..."
"No... I'm never sleepy when I'm at home...just when I'm with you. How strange..."
"Miss me yet?"
"All the time" I answered.
"I miss you too. I wanna hug you to sleep and keep you warm at night...you can't come back??" he asked.
"It's late. You want me to drive back over there at this hour??"
"Mmm.. I guess your right...I'm not sleepy are you?"
"Not yet"
"Okay then... I'll stay on the phone until you fall asleep then"
"if you want too"
 
And thats exactly what we did for the night. I woke up with the phone next to my ear and checked to see if he was there on the other end. But it sounded like he was sleeping so I ended the call.
 
Authors pov
 
When jaejoong walked out of his bedroom, he saw the teasing trio having leftover for breakfast. Jaejoong sat down and started eating when he finally noticed they were staring and smiling at him.
 
"What?" jaejoong finally asked.
"How was your night hyung?" hyunjoong questioned first.
"Why?"
"Just wondering..." He shrugged. "Your sounded pretty miserable last night"
"What do you mean?"
"Miss me yet?"  yoochun imitated him again.
"I miss you too! I wanna hug you to sleep" junsu started.
"And keep you warm at night!" hyunjoong finished.
 
Jaejoongs eyes opened wide and looked at them.
 
"You were listening to me last night???!" jaejoong raised his voice.
"It was like a drama!" junsu smiled.
"You s! that was a private phone call! how dare you listen in?! is that why you stayed here last night??"
"Yeeeeep!" they answered.
"I'm leaving" jaejoong informed finishing his breakfast.
"Where?" yoochun asked.
"I'm meeting _______ at her place to go get some coffee. And she's staying here tonight so you three better be out of here by the time we get home!"
"Whyyyy?? we like it here!"
"You guys never bugged me this much when I was dating sooyoung! why is _______ so different??"
"Sooyoungs a !" hyunjoong blurted.
"Never liked her" yoochun added.
"_______ is way better! plus _______ likes us unlike sooyoung. I always got that feeling that she hated us when we were around"
"She did" jaejoong confirmed.
"Exactly! if any girl can hang out with her boyfriends friend then she's cool with us!" junsu explained.
"That's right!" yoochun high fives him.
"Gotta go!" jaejoong rushed out the door.
 
"Hyung seems really excited and happy huh?" hyunjoong stated.
"Do you think it will be like when he was dating sooyoung?" yoochun asked. "He was like this too when he was dating sooyoung..."
"I hope not because I really like _______"
"Us too" hyunjoong and yoochun nodded.
"But _______ is special...look at where she managed to get him. He doesn't go clubbing or boating as often anymore." Hyunjoong mentioned.
"Hyung seems less annoyed too"
"You would know junsu yah! You spend most of your time bugging him" yoochun chuckled.
 
Meanwhile, jaejoong and ________ were getting their morning beverage and decided to walk around on the streets instead of sitting in the shop.
 
"Chilly morning with hot tea feels really good!"
"I thought you wanted coffee?" jaejoong wondered.
"I don't drink coffee..." She shook her head.
"Why not?"
"I don't know. I just like tea better plus coffee stains your teeth and makes your breath stink."
"And you let me order coffee for myself?? if my breath stinks from coffee how am I suppose to kiss you after"
"You can! Just not a deep kiss!"
"I bet you would like that wouldn't you??"
"No comment" she smiled with a shrug.
"Later" he smirked.
"No thank you" she politely denied as they continued to walk along he streets. "...mmm?..." She hummed turning to a newspaper stand. 
 
She picked up a magazine and her eyes shot wide open. 
 
"Ooooooohhhh!!!" she snickered to herself happily. 
"Wae?..." Jaejoong asked taking a look.
"I'm... On the front of a fashion magazine!... Cool!!"
"Why are you holding onto Jiyong like that??! Look at the headline!"
                   
                             Famous fashion designer finds love?
 
_______________________________
ermahgod you guys! Jaejoong is releasing another single next week!! 
Wooooooohooooo!