To Grandpa's House

Love Was My Mistake

Finally getting home, president Kwon had a talk with me and talked to me about my future plans and discussed my first albums. As of now I'm still not allowed to go on shows or do interviews with anyone. With permission, I asked to go somewhere myself and promised I wouldn't cause any trouble. So on the drive there, I was very hesitant and wanted an opinion on what I should do. On my cars Bluetooth, I made a call to jaejoong.

"Hello?" he picked up.
"Joongie bear..."
"Yeah babe? something wrong? you sound sad."
"Nothing's wrong, I just wanna know what I should do."
"Why? what are you doing?"
"I'm... Going to see my grandpa."
"So?"
"...I didn't tell you this before but I... Sorta yelled at my dad and grandpa along time ago"
"Why??"
"It first started that day of my dads concert. After fans broke in to my dorm, my dad and grandpa went down to the company and tried to make me leave.... Sooooo, I was already pissed off and blew up on the two of them. What should I do?? I'm gonna have to apologize sometime right? I might as well start it now since I don't have anything to do."
"Yeah, I guess."
"I don't want to go myself...what are you doing right now??"
"Working..."
"Pft! Don't lie"
"I'm not! I'm sitting in my office right now" he said playing games on the computer.
"Are you? tell me what your looking at right now"
"Uhm...paper"
"Well no Sherlock. What's on the paper?"
"....international sales chart"
"Really?..."
"Yes really" he confirmed.
"If your lying, I'm dragging you along with me to my grandpas house"
"I'm not lying babe. I'm seriously working" he said as a knock came to the door. "Come in!" he said as yoochun and junsu walked in slowly side by side when jaejoong looked up. "What's wrong with you guys?" jaejoong asked as they stepped aside.
"Yo!" I waved with the phone still next to my ear.
"Honey!" jaejoong cried.

I walked over to him and saw no papers of any kind and noticed the computer screen.

"Working huh??" I said pointing to the screen.
"Babe I'm sorry!" he hugged her.
" I can't believe you lied to me. Let's break up" she messed around.
"Huh?? what?? calm down first! let's talk about this!"
"Ha! hyuuuuung!~ your screwed!" junsu laughed.
"If jaejoong hyung isn't your type ________, you know I'm always single. How about it?" yoochun joked.
"I'll keep that in mind yoochun-sshi" I giggled.
"Yoochun ah! you wouldn't dare!" jaejoong stood up and pointed at him.
"Well... Let's ask _______." He said pulling me towards him and threw his arm around my shoulder. "_______, what do you think? wouldn't we make such a great and powerful couple?" he joked placing his face close to mine for them to get a good look.
"Waaah! so cool" junsu applauded. 
"Hul!~ she's mine!"
"Then be a better boyfriend and stop lying to her about working!"
"We all know your lazy as hell when it comes to work" junsu thoughtfully reminded.
"Shut up! I work hard!"
"Or ______ can be coupled with me?! we can be the simple yet charming couple!" Junsu chimed.
"No one is gonna be a couple with ______! She is MY girlfriend" jaejoong pulled me. "And you thirsty leeches go find your own girl!"
"Whoa whoa! thirsty!?" yoochun pointed to himself. 
"Leeches?? when did we become leeches??" junsu stood next to yoochun. 
"Right now" jaejoong answered. 
"Whaaaat?? I thought we were friends hyung. You couldn't pick anything better than leeches?" junsu shook his head. 
"Awwww.... You guys aren't leeches! don't listen to him! you way better and cuter than leeches. Your more like... Bunnies!"
"See...." Yoochun said to junsu. "....this is why... I like her!! hyung soo nim!!" 

They both ran to her and jumped around in circles holding hands leaving jaejoong left out. Giving them some privacy to talk, junsu and yoochun left the room.

"Your going with me right??" I asked almost in a begged tone. 
"Where?"
"My grandpa's of course!"
"Do I have a choice?"
"No" I shook my head. 
"... Then I guess I have to go"
"Yayyyyyy! Have you met my grandpa yet by the way?"
"Not properly no. I've seen him from a distance and on the internet a few times."
"Ohh so then... It was Jiyong and Jason oppa who met him... My grandpa loves them" I giggled. 
"...Jiyong... Met. Your family. Already??" he said seriously making my smile disappear. 
"Yeah..." I nodded slightly. 
"What the hell?? Were you dating him before me??"
"Jealous?"
"Yes!"
"...so y when your angry" I grabbed for his hand. 
"No!" he said taking his hand away. 
"So cute when you act like a kid" I hugged him. "... Just forget about it and be on good terms babe hmm??" I held out my pinky. "Come on~.... Come on~" 
"We'll see" he said grabbing his things and walking out the door as I ran behind. 
_ _ _ 

Pulling up to her grandpas place, _______ let out a sigh and turned the car off. 

"You okay?"
"...yeah..."
"Let's go?" he lightly smiled with his hand on hers.
"Mmm" she nodded. 

They got out of the car and grabbed the bags from the trunk with groceries and headed to the door. Knocking on the door, they could hear footsteps coming towards them as the door swung open. 

"Aaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!~~~" uncle James shouted. 
"James what's wrong??!" her grandpa came from behind. 

Uncle James immediately rushed up and hugged squeezing the life out of her. 

"________...." Her grandpa said looking at her then the stranger next to her. 
"Hi grandpa" she bowed. "It's been a while."
"Hello sir" jaejoong bowed and greeted as now her father joined them at the door.
"Who is it dad?" he asked setting eyes on his daughter then to jaejoong. 
"Hello..." Jaejoong awkwardly greeted. 
"... You.... After that attitude, you dare show up at this house??!" her dad angrily growled. 
"Appa I'm sorry! I just wanted-"
"Not you!... You!" he pointed to jaejoong.
"Me??" jaejoong pointed to himself. 
"What did you do?" she whispered to jaejoong. 
"You don't remember??... Maybe this would refresh your memory. Old ert." Her dad said as _______ stood still and remembered. 
"... I didn't mean it sir! I'm sorry!" he bowed deeply. 
"Your sorry huh??" her dad said looking around before grabbing an umbrella by the door. 

With that, jaejoong dropped the groceries and ran for his life with _______'s dad chasing behind him. ________, her grandpa and uncle James stood and watch _______'a dad chase jaejoong around until _______ turned to her grandpa.

"Grandpa... I'm really sorry for what i said to you that day...I was just so frustrated and angry I couldn't help it..." She apologized. "I just wanted to do something for myself for a change"
"Apology accepted dear!" uncle James.
"Yah!" her grandpa exclaimed. "Don't be accepting apologies for me!"
"Admit it hyun suk, you missed her and cried when she was gone and you haven't spoken to her in months" uncle James ratted. 
"You...cried?..." She asked as he kept quiet. "...I'm sorry grandpa!" she dropped to her knees to apologize. 
"Get up off the floor dear no need to go that far" uncle James helped her up. 
"....I'm sorry" she apologized again as he looked away. "....I bought alcohol!"
"........ My granddaughter!!!!!" he then cried hugging her. 
"Works every time!" she whispered to uncle James. 
"Apology accepted sweetie" he pat her head as she smiled. 
"Miss _______..."
"Yes uncle james?"
"... If you don't hurry up and help that poor boy I think your father is going to kill him!" he pointed to the two still running around in the lot. 
"Oh shoot!!!" she said giving the bags to uncle James. "Appa!! stoppp!!!" she ran towards them following them around. 
"Help me!!!!~" jaejoong cried dodging the swings her dad was doing with the umbrella. 
"Appa!! stop! Your gonna hurt yourself!" she yelled as jaejoong finally got behind her as her dad was still swinging. "Appaaa~" she whined. 

Not realizing the open spot, he got a nice shot of jaejoongs head and smack him really hard with the umbrella. 

"Aaahhh!" she cried. "Oh no!" she caught jaejoong as he fell rubbing his head. 
"Honey are you okay??" she asked looked at his injury. 
"What?? honey??? Don't tell me you two are really dating????!" her dad cried in shock. 

___________________

oh man! I was suppose to update this a few days ago but I got distracted by kdramas and 

I think I'm addicted to tumblr now lol 

so, how was this chapter? Lol took a while but was it worth it? 

Well it's getting late for me. I must sleep now cause my eyes don't want to stay open anymore.

good night!