Unpredictable

Love Was My Mistake
Authors pov
 
It's been weeks since ______ and jaejoong saw each other. Jaejoong, whose finally at work, is going insane from not taking yoochuns advice and not going after her that night.
 
"Yoochun ah! what should I do?? it doesn't feel like were even together anymore!" he complained to his friends sitting on the couch in his office.
"Good!" yoochun said sticking his tongue out at him. "I told you to go after her but you didn't want to listen!"
"I didn't know it would be like this! I called, texted, left voice messages and went to her apartment but she's not there! Guys! I'm going crazy!" he freaked. "Help me!"
"Hyung! I don't want to point fingers but you did this yourself" junsu managed say.
"Why is everything my fault??"
"Because it is!" Yoochun and junsu answered together.
"You guys are my friends! why are you taking her side!?"
"We're not taking sides, were just stating the truth!" yoochun sat back in the couch.
"Can you guys just help me and not nag at me please?? My girlfriend has disappeared and your yelling at me!" he pouted.
"We're not yelling at you, were just telling you that you should have listened to us" junsu smiled.
"Same thing" 
"...did she tell you anything? Like where she might go? or what she might be doing?" yoochun asked.
"... Not that I remember" jaejoong shrugged.
"Think!" yoochun ordered. 
"....somewhere?..." He repeated. "Ah! I got it! Thanks yoochun-ah!!" He cried running out of his office.
 
"Here it is..." Jaejoong said parking across the street from a building. "En-V entertainment..." He whispered taking off his shades. "She has to be here!" 
 
He got out of his car and walked towards the building before stopping by the entrance, hiding behind the wall. He stood there looking in hoping to see _______ but instead, he saw someone else come out of the building and get into a van that drove off not to long after. The girl had blonde hair and a small frame wearing black square sunglasses carrying a oversized purse.
 
He didn't mind her and continued to wait until he saw ______ but before he knew it, the sun was slowly going down and the van returned. 
 
"Maybe she's not here after all...." He sighed in failure.
 
He walked back to his car and drove off.
 
Meanwhile, ________ was sitting at the park watching everyone leave, with her good over her head, sipping and biting on her straw with the hand inside her hoodie pocket, quietly singing to herself.
 
"...it's getting dark and it's cold... You should be heading home..." Someone approached from the side as _______ continued what she was doing.
 
So then the person tapped her should frightening her, so she quickly grabbed his hand, got up and twisted arm standing behind him.
 
"Aahhhh!" the person groaned in pain.
"Who are you?? What do you want??"
"It's me! It's me!
"Oh!" she gasped letting go. "I'm sorry!"
"Ow..." He rotated his arm.
"You okay?"
"Yeah...." He nodded.
 
With no other words being exchanged, she immediately hugged him tight.
 
"I missed you...jaejoong" She said softly.
"...I miss you too honey..." He held her back. "...your not mad at me anymore?..." He asked as she shook her head.
"...it's been so long and I've been really busy that I forgot why I was even mad and... I just started to naturally miss you when I finally had time to myself..."
"...I'm sorry for trying to blame you... I know you were worried about me and I'm glad that you are. But promise me... No more going around by yourself, hmm? I'll call you when something happens"
"Trust me... I'm never by myself these days... My manager is always with me or I'm always hanging with the vocal teacher or choreographer. I'm only by myself when I'm sleeping"
"Good. Stay where people can see you. What are you doing at the park?"
"Singing practice"
"By yourself?"
"I asked to come here, I've been in that building for so long"
"Mmm..." He nodded thoughtfully. "Anyway... Where did you learn the arm twisting from?"
"That?...I learned from grandpa along while ago, but I enrolled myself in a self defense class too and learned it again."
"Self-defense class??" he asked with eyes wide open as she just nodded. "So... If I were to approach you like this" he said with a hand touch her shoulder. She grabbed his thumb from her shoulder and managed to twist his arm again. "Owww okay!" he said as she let go giggling.
 
Along the line, _______'s phone vibrated so she took out her phone and looked at it before answering it.
 
"Hello?"
"_______, you gotta get back here now. The teachers are waiting" kahi told her.
"Yeh unni, I'm coming..."
"Hurry back"
"Neh.." She hung up. "Gotta go"
"Already?"
"Mmm" she nodded.
"I'll take you back" jaejoong offered. "That way I can spend at least a little more time with you"
"Okay" she nodded holding his hand back to his car.
 
In the car,
 
"Can I come pick you up after?"
"I don't know when that would be..."
"It's fine. I can wait."
"The latest is about 4 in the morning"
"Whaaat??? they're making you stay that long??"
"Not they. Me. I make myself stay"
"Why?? are you crazy or something??"
"No" she giggles. "I stay because I want too... I like too. I finally got to where I want to be and do in my life, I don't mind staying. It also helps me sleep after I tire myself out"
"Can't you cut it short today? For me?"
"I don't know..." She shrugged as her phone vibrated again. "Hello?" she picked up. "Hey dad! what's up?"
"Honey!"
"Yeah dad?"
"Just to remind you! my piano concert is this weekend! you'll be here right??"
"You know it!"
"Great! Can't wait to see you this weekend honey! it's been so long since I've seen you!"
"Me too dad! but I have to go okay? I'll call you again when I get a chance"
"Alright sweetie! be good and be safe okay? take care of yourself"
"I will appa! you too! bye"
"Of course! good bye sweetie!"
__________________
 
In the light cool breeze of Seoul, mr. And mrs. Yoon were out having a walk with their new born baby when mrs. Yoon saw a gigantic billboard.
 
"Shin baek kyung's broken memories" she read the title then read the dates of the upcoming shows.
"Honey?" mr. Yoon called his wife.
"Coming..." She said staring at the billboard walking towards him.
"Something wrong?"
"No" she shook her head. "I was just looking at the sign over there" she pointed.
"...oh! shin baek kyung, your favorite piano artist...the date says for this weekend. Shall we go?"
"No" she smiled.
"But you should at least see him play one time in your life."
"... Whose gonna watch the baby while were gone?"
"I can ask my sister? or my parents? Come on! we should go!"
"I don't think that's a good idea"
"Of course it is"
"Not that! the idea of asking your sister to watch our baby"
"I'll ask my parents. No matter what you say, I'm getting tickets" he walked away.
 
Mrs. Yoon smiled and looked at the billboard one more time and walked next to her husband and child.
_________________
 
When _______ got close to the building, she had him drop her off down the street for safety precautions. 
 
"Thanks" she said putting her hood on opening the door but jaejoong didn't want to let go of her hand. "What?"
"Nothing. I just wanted to hold on for a little longer cause it could be a while until we see each other again.
"We'll see each other again sometime soon. Don't worry" she reassured him. "I have to go now before she calls me again. Let go"
"No" he pouted tilting his head resting it on the car seat.
 
She looked at him then down at their connecting hands and then back at him.
 
"You want me to twist your arm again?"
"Can you? in this limited space?" he challenged.
"I don't know. That class taught me a lot. You wanna find out?" she challenged back.
"N-no! that's okay!" he let go. 
"Yeah, didn't think so" she smiled moving close facing him. "Ahnyeong~" she kissed his cheek.
 
Before she got any further, he grabbed her neck and pulled her back, planting his lips on hers, giving her a quick deep kiss. 
 
"That will hold me for a while!" he grinned after parting. 
"You just violated me mister!"
"Byyyye honey!~" he happily waved as she just looked at him. 
"...I'll get you back for that..." She eyed him getting out. 
"Don't act like you didn't like it! Cause I know you did!~" he teased.
"...your right! I did like it! So unpredictable!" She smiled. "See you..." She waved closing his door. "...Joongie bear!" she said shyly before covering her face and running away.
"I'm not the only one being unpredictable" he smiled watching her run away.