The Bad Guy 2/2

Love Was My Mistake

 

"You jerk...is this what you do to all the women you like?!" I asked as tears fell.
"______, i-I'm sorry" he reached for me.
"Don't touch me!" I moved away. "Why is my life so chaotic??" I then questioned myself messing up my hair. "Why did I take your dads job offer?? why did I move here?? why did I meet you!?? I was happier living with my grandpa and uncle james! I was happier knowing that I had freedom to go anywhere I please without any of you showing up!..."
"I don't know why I met you either! if you just stayed there, I wouldn't have fell so hard for you!"
"Yeah! blame me! Blame me for trying to better my life And career! blame me for coming here! blame me for everything! Cause your not the type of guy to own up to anything right?!"

 

He angrily knit his eye brow knowing that's the truth as he went to kiss me again. 

 

"Yah!" I muffled through his kiss. "Stop it!" I pushed him. "How many times are you going to steal kisses from me?? and my phone!" I kneeled picking up the pieces.
"...I'll buy you a new one"
"You think it's that easy don't you? to replace something that someone already has?... Did you ever think of what kind of value this phone has for me?...this is the phone my grandpa bought me for my birthday two years ago. This phone has everything in here. It holds the happiest times of my life. The pictures with my friends and family. The numbers who I can call and know they will pick up in case I need help. That's the problem with rich people like you...solving everything with money... That's why I hate people like you..."
"I hate people like you too. The kind that think they know everything. Whose mouth speaks from the brain and not the heart.
"Your wrong. I think with my heart and brain. So I don't make the same mistakes twice."
"...so that's what this is about..." He sighed.
"What are you talking about?"
"Your afraid to fall in love with me aren't you?..."
"What?? n-no. What makes you say that??"
"... Because every time I talk to you about me liking you, you give me these lame excuses to leave and you never tell me how you feel about me. I figured you out shin ________" he smiled crossing his arms.
"Shut up! you don't know me!"
"Of course I do.... Not wanting to make the same mistake twice practically screams broken heart"
"Shut up!"
"Why? afraid to relive the memories?" he pressured. "I bet the image of him sleeping with your college roommate still lingers in your head doesn't it??"
"Shut up!!" I slapped him as he pushed me against the wall using his body to hold me.
"I won't let you slap me for free!" he smirked smothering his lips on mine and my neck.
"Ahh! stop!" I cried fighting with him.

 

Author pov

 

Since it wasn't too long since she's been sick, her energy was quickly used up and fainted, falling into his arms.

 

"______?? what happened? ______!" he shook her.

 

He carried her out to the living room and to the front door. When he opened it, Jiyong was just about to knock.

 

"What are you doing here??" jaejoong questioned.
"You, what have you done to her??!" His eyes wide open.
"I don't have time for this! I have to get her to the hospital! move!"
"I'll take her!" Jiyong said as a ring came from jaejoong a blazer pocket.

 

Jaejoong frantically thought back and forth and decided pick up his phone. He handed ______ off to him and Jiyong rushed down to his car without hesitating and left for the hospital.

 

"Hello?" jaejoong answered annoyed.
"Honey... Where are you? your late for our movie" sooyoung whined.
"I'm sorry... I had something to take care of... I'll be there in as soon as I can." He told her leaving his apartment.

 

Meanwhile at the hospital, Jiyong waited by her side after the examination when he got up to take a closer glimpse at her lips. He looked closely and moved his hand up to her face, lightly swiping his thumb across her lip where jaejoongs teeth had punctured.

 

"What the hell is this?" he thought to himself. "What happened between you two?" he whispered to himself as jaejoong came in without knocking.
"What are you doing??" jaejoong questioned defensively.
"Did you do this??" Jiyong pointed out.
"Maybe... What's it to you?"
"You!" Jiyong sneered gripping his fist.
"What did the doctors say?" he then asked curiously.
"...she's fine, just high blood pressure and her body is still weak from being sick a few days ago."
"That's a relief..." Jaejoong sighed as his phone rang again. "Hello?" he answers. "I'm on my way...I'll be there in 10 minutes... Bye, love you too..." He hung up then looked at _______.
"You have a really messed up mind from my point of view. First you have a girlfriend and now your trying to get ______ too..." Jiyong said shaking his head.
"You wouldn't understand..." Jaejoong said before leaving.
"Your not taking her from me..." He whispered.

 

With that in mind, Jiyong left the room to talk to a nurse so he could transfer her to a more comfortable luxurious private room and that's exactly what he did. No one is allowed in or out without his permission and giving out information was definitely forbidden. Not even giving out her name. About an hour passed and Jiyong had prepared flowers in a vase, made sure the room was the room was at a good temperature, and prepared water and food in case she was hungry or thirsty after waking up.

 

"....stop!!" she cried sitting up to find herself attached to a machine then saw Jiyong. "Jiyong-sshi! what are you doing here? how did you get here?"
"When I was coming out of my shop, I saw you and jaejoong."
"...Everything?..."
"Mmm..." He hummed with a nod. "Once I saw him shove you in his car, I figured you were in trouble so I decided to follow. I lost you when going up the elevator... I'm sorry I took so long..." He said hanging his head.
"...no... It's okay... It's not your fault...thank you for being so worried about me to follow me... I guess your kind of my savior" she smiled. "Thank you" she said as he smiled back at her.
"...are you feeling better?... I have some food and water if your hungry or... Snacks if you just need something to chew on..."
"... You have alcohol?..." She asked surprising him.
"Uhm...no I don't... But I can go get some if you want?" he scratched his head.
"...I'm just kidding. Could I just have some water? my throat is a little dry..."
"Sure" he said getting some water for her.
"Do you mind if I use your phone?...mines kinda broken... Well not kinda, it is broken..."
"Not at all. Here" he said giving her the bottled water and his phone.

 

When she was done drinking, he took the bottle from her and went out of the room to give her a little phone privacy.

 

"....hyun-woo??"
"________?! Where did you go?? me and your dad have been calling you for the past three hours!" he informed.
"Sorry...my phones...dead."
"So where are you now?"
"I came to hang out with a friend... Tell dad I'm okay and I'll be home soon...I gotta go, bye!" she said hanging up before he asked anything else.

 

When Jiyong came back in, they spent most of the time talking and ______ forgotten how and why she was in the hospital, thanks to him. They spent hours and hours talking not even realizing how late it was. When she told him that she should get be going home, he tried to persuade her into staying at least for the night to makre sure she's okay. But she strongly refused and would rather go home.

 

However, during their time there, _______ didn't know that jaejoong actually came back to see her. When Jiyong left the room for her to talk on the phone, right when he walked out, a working nurse came to inform him.

 

"There is a young man here to see the patient..." She said softly.
"The same guy from earlier?" he asked as she nodded. "What did you tell him?"
"I told him she was no longer here and she was already discharged."
"did he leave?"
"Yes..." She nodded.
"...thank you" he smiled.

 

End of POV
______________________

 

As Jiyong was driving me home, I felt a little uneasy because for all we know... Jaejoong could be waiting for me outside somewhere.

 

"You okay?..." He asked looking over to me.
"Uhm..no actually..."
"What's the matter?.."
"Do you think he could be waiting for me? outside my apartment?..."
"Oh... I didn't think of that... But if he was desparate... It's a big possibility that he is...I can take you someplace else?...."
"... I don't know anywhere else..."
"...my place?" he suggested.
"...if you don't mind..."
"Not at all... I always enjoy having company." He smiles. "It gets lonely living by yourself all the time."
 
When we got to his penthouse, I didn't expect it to be so spacious and modernly designed.
 
"Waaaah..." I said softly looking around. "Wish I had a place like this...."
"The guest rooms are over there" he pointed. "Just pick one... It doesn't really matter...I'll go get you some towels and some clothes so you can wash up and change..."
"Thank you" I smiled as before he walked away.
 
When I picked a room, I walked was shocked as too how big each room was. Every room had its own full bathroom and walk in closet. It felt like a penthouse filled with little apartment rooms.
 
"Knock knock" he said knocking on the door. "Can I come in?" He asked with his hand covering his eyes.
"Sure. It's your place. You can open your eyes... I'm still fully clothed" I giggled.
"Just making sure" he shrugged. "Here you go" he said handing me towels and clothes.
"Thank you" I lightly bowed.
"No problem... If you need anything else just let me know"
"Uhm... Actually... Do you mind if I use your phone again?... I have to let hyunwoo know that I won't be coming home tonight..."
"Yes, of course..." He said digging in his pocket then handing it to me.
"Thank you and... Sorry for asking again..."
"It's okay...just return it when your done" he said as I nodded.
"Jiyong-sshi?" I said as he was turning to walk away.
"Yes?..."
 
I walked up to him a placed a kiss on his cheek.
 
"Thank you...for everything tonight. You've been so generous and kind... I don't know how to repay you..."
"No...." He said stunned. "It's my pleasure... No need for pay backs. I'm not that kind of person..."
"I know your not... But I feel like I need too"
"...mmm..." He nodded.
 
With that being said he just turned around and walked out of the room closing the door as I went to shower.
 
Authors pov
 
When Jiyong left her room and closed the door, he went back to his own room on the other side.
 
"...Kwon Jiyong...." He said to himself with his back on the door after shutting it. "...what just happened?..." He grinned with his hand capping his cheek on the side ________ placed a kiss on.
 
He then ran over to his bed jumping on it grabbing a pillow and squeezing it tight.
 
______________________
Finally updated! I would have updated sooner but... I was distracted lol
I was working on this while watching masters sun. Obviously masters sun won my attention since it took me forever to update this right? Lol  anyone else watching it? If not, you totally should. It's a really cute drama if you can handle the creepy parts
 
So as always, thanks for reading and remember to comment and or vote for this I guess? Lol
Good night/ good morning/ good afternoon! Depending on where you live :)
감사합니다!~