New Apartment

Love Was My Mistake
"__________!" kahi popped in the training room where _______ was quietly running on the treadmill.
"Neh?"
"I have amazing news to tell you!"
"What is it?" she continued to run.
"I found us another dorm!" She smiled happily. "When your done, take a shower and I will bring you to our new home!"
"Okay"
 
After her workout on the treadmill, she went to take a shower in the bathroom and changed her clothes to something more casual. While they were in the van riding to their new dorm, _______ was busying watching a drama on her phone with ear phones in.
 
"Here we are!" kahi announced but only to hear laughing coming from the back.
 
Kahi looked back and saw ______ smiling with her eyes glued to her phone. Getting a sense that someone was staring at her, ______ paused the video and took out one side on the ear phones from her ear.
 
"Did you... Say something unni?..." She asked cautiously.
"Were here!" she pointed out the window.
"Here where?"
"You forgot already??"
"I'm just kidding unni!" she smiled looking out the window to see a very very familiar building. Her smile started to disappear and her face seemed more shock than happy. "...this place??..."
"Yeah! I talked to the manager of this place and he said they had a grand opening a few months ago. Apparently the owner of this building is the son of a billionaire and he has the two top levels to himself because he likes the space and privacy! crazy isn't it?? who needs two levels?? All that space!" she smiled.
"...how come you chose this place?"
"I asked around and this place was highly recommended. And since the billionaires son lives here, the security level here is unbelievable. Let's go check it out! I had the funiture from the old place moved here already. come on!" she motioned for me to get out of the van.
"Oh no... Hopefully the staff here doesn't recognize me..." She put on her sunglasses.
 
They walked in going to the front reception counter.
 
"Hello! welcome!" a staff greeted.
"Hi, I'm here to see our new apartment. I signed a lease yesterday for the two of us. The name is under park kahi and shin _______"
"Ohh yes! the manager said we were having a special guest staying with us." the staff smiled.
 
Moments later, she finally gave them the card key and directions on how to reset the password door lock and how to set it to their customized number. Of course, before they left, the staff asked for an autograph as kahi walked away towards the elevators. 
 
"Miss shin... Mr. Kim is currently not here. Should I inform him that you are here?" the staff asked as ________'s eyes widen.
 
She turned to look at kahi to check where she was before turning back to talk to the staff.
 
"No! it's okay" she nervously smiled while whispering. "I'll do it myself!... And please do me a favor... A really really big favor!... Please do not mention my name and jaejoongs name and the word date together while my managers around! company contract... I'm not allowed to date... Okay?" she smiled.
"Ohhh... Okay... I'm sorry!" she bowed.
"________! Come on!" kahi cried across the room.
"It's okay. Please inform the other staff too. Thank you very much!" _______ bowed back before running to her manager.
 
_ _ _
 
 
As the day was coming to an end, jaejoong finished his papers and put them in the binder for them to be sent off to his dad. While doing so, his phone vibrated as he was walking to his car and got in driving home. It was a message from _______.
 
You will never guess where i am right now!
-공주님 (gongjunim-princess)
 
Where? <3
-왕자님 (wangjanim-prince)
 
Guess!
-princess
 
Mmm, since your extremely popular now,
You must be in a place that's glamorous!
-prince
 
Yeah... I guess you can say the place is glamorous
It was designed by a fashionable guy
-Princess
 
Turning in to the private garage, jaejoong parked and took the elevators up to his penthouse while texting _______.
 
Have you eaten today?
-prince
 
Not yet. I'm waiting for someone
-Princess
 
Who?? it's not a guy is it??
-Prince
 
It is! but he's taking forever to get here...
I'm getting tired of waiting...
-Princess
 
Who is it?? Is it jiyongie??
-Prince
 
No
-Princess
 
You know... Your oddly texting me more
than usual....
-Prince
 
Getting off the elevator and walking towards his condo, he punched in the number and opened the door to a fabulous aroma that hit his nose right when he walked in. Confused, he checked his condo number to see if he walked into the right place before walking back inside and closing the door after confirming it was his condo. When he went to the kitchen, he found ________ sitting at the kitchen table with hot food spread on the table.
 
"Hiiiiiiii!~" she waved before getting up and running towards him.
 
She jumped into his arms as he caught her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.
 
"Hi Joongie bear!!" she smiled.
"Honey!!" he laughed. "What are you doing here?? how??"
________________________________
 
triple update y'all!! 
I was seriously going to update more but it's like 5:30am here and
i must go to bed now. 
Hope you liked it! Please comment and subscribe! 
Thank you!!