In Japan

Love Was My Mistake

It’s been months since the album release and my popularity flared up quite a bit. Dad’s happy to have been on the album. He wouldn’t stop talking about it to the people back home for weeks. Grandpa was a bit annoyed of him. Anyhow, I haven’t been able to see them in a while and the company sent me off to Japan for my first fan meet.

“unni! I’m here in japan and I cant go out to explore! Why??”
“you can but we have things to do today. Besides jiyongie and Jason are flying in later for your first meet. Right now we have to go to rehearsal.” Kahi said as I looked out the window feeling sad. “…and then ill let you go wherever you want after”

“really??! Don’t play with me unni, you know I don’t like having my spirits killed after you make me excited.”
“how long have ive known you to not know that?” she said as I shrugged.
“well then what are we waiting for?!! Let’s go to rehearsal!!” I grabbed my stuff and ran to the door.

My schedule today pretty much took the whole day starting after I left the hotel room. “think you still have enough energy to explore tonight?” my manager asked me from the front seat. “I have just enough. I’m just getting tired now. Maybe Jason will boost it up when he gets here. What time is his flight in?”

“im not sure… around 9 or 10 tonight” she answered me. “aww man, that’s kinda late…” I said looking at the time. Its only barely 7pm and I have another schedule to go too. “I guess I can go explore another day another time…” I pouted continuing whatever I was doing on my phone.

I got back to the hotel while unni went to her own room in the next room over and I just fell on the couch. “…I’m bored now…” I mumbled looking at the view outside my window. “all these lively people outside and im stuck here…all the shopping I can be doing…”

It was around 11pm already and there was no sign of Jason and jiyongie yet. “i guess ill call it a night…” I went to my luggage and took out my clothes to change into. I took a shower and changed before jumping on the bed with my computer.

It’s been a while since I was ever on one of these. Jaejoong bought me a new model of my old one before I left for Japan. Speaking of jaejoong, we did finally get to talk, since we do still live in the same condo building.

***Flash back***

A few days after the recording with dad and danny, it was about 4am by the time I got back to my apartment with my manager, we saw jaejoong standing outside of the door. I looked at my manager as she looked back at me and smiled. “seems like he wants to talk to you” she said going inside before me closing the door behind.

Jaejoong took my hand and walked towards the elevators. More like slowly strolling with my hand in his. When we reached his suite, he did the same thing as we walked out. I was confused as to what was going on but I went with it since I haven’t seen him in a while. He opened the door and led me in closing the door and then suddenly hugging me.

“…what are you doing?...are you on drugs or something? Why are you being weird?” I asked trying to look at his face. “… I don’t wanna break up…” he softly muttered. “what?... I cant hear you”

“I. don’t. want. To. break. Up.” He said clearly. He let me go and looked at me. “I love you” he said with a face I’ve never seen before. It was serious and it felt like he meant it. I smiled lightly and stared back at him. “who said that we were breaking up?”

“…were not?” his tone changed. “no” I shook my head. “but… a few days back you said you wanted to talk to me and this is the first time ive seen you since then. It felt like I was being ignored and that you didn’t want to be with me anymore.”

“is that what you were thinking this whole time??” I questioned as I let go of him. “well what do you want me to think?” he questioned back as I shrugged. “so why did you say that you wanted to talk to me that day?”

“uhhhhmmm… yeah… I still wanted to talk to you about that. I think you might want to sit down for this…” I pulled him to the couch and sat him down. “is it good or bad?” he asked then waited as I was quiet for a while just to . “jaejoong…I talked to my mom about you and there was something that I discovered about myself.”

“…what?...are you… pregnant?...” he cautiously asked. “what??! No!” I freaked. “okay good!” he sighed with relief. “cause I know we haven’t done anything so the question would be WHO were YOU with to be pregnant?”

“okay, changing subject. I talked to my mom and discovered that…I love you too” I said as he blinked at me. “im sorry? say that again?” he chuckled. “…I love you, you idiot! Open your ears!”

After I said that, he had the stupidest grin on his face before he attacked me with his lips. “I love you too babe! Finally!” he shouted then continued the kisses.

****end of FB****

On the computer, jaejoong was calling me over webcam. “right on time” I said looking at the clock korea time. “hey joongie bear” I smiled. “hey honey” he greeted back. “what are you doing?” he asked. “about to go to sleep. What about you? where are you at?” I asked since the background didn’t look like his room.

“uh… dad sent me to a conference thing in Hong Kong.” He said hesitantly. “waah… hong kong?? Seems like fun! I spent all day on schedule and no time to go explore. I have time now but I don’t wanna go myself and its late.” I told him. “i heard Jason and Jiyong were supposed to be there?”

“I haven’t seen them yet.” I shrugged as I hear a knock coming from the computer. “uhm… babe, I have to go. Late night conference with the big clients. Sorry honey. Bye” he waved. “okay… good night…” I waved.

I logged out and closed the screen before getting comfortable in bed when I heard a knock on my door so I got up. “room service” I heard through the door. “I didn’t order any room service” I thought to myself. I opened the door to tell them but I see two familiar faces. “Jason!! Jiyong oppa!!” I smiled. “delivery” Jason said as they stepped aside. “jaejoong???” I gasped then hugged him as they came inside the room.      

______________________________

HELLO EVERYONE!!! YES I UPDATED AND YES IM STILL ALIVE!
how ya'll doin?? lol thanks for the 10,000 views i never thought it would be that much honestly
thank you so much! i feel the love through views and comments whether you either just view the description 
or leave a comment. makes me happy!!~~~~~~

Sorry i havent update, truthfully i have been focused on my Luhan story and i havent 
been thinking about this story that much. this story will end soon and for the sake of that
i will leave out siwon and boa and gina and sooyoung and it will be more focused on 
the two of them and the good people around them instead. Like i said, I have no more creatice juices. 
trust me on that. Again, thank you for sticking around i know its been a long time since the last update. 
THANK YOU!!~~~ *throws readers kpop merch and roses*