Working with Dad

Love Was My Mistake

"...eh?? how? dad at singing! that's why he's a pianist in the first place!"
"Yah!~ I'm not that terrible at singing! give me some credit here! are you trying to make me look bad??"
"You made me look bad by sharing my story!"
"Since your father is a famous world wide pianist, I think it would be great for him to compose you a song for your first album! since your somewhat a ballad singer!"
"I see... But wouldn't it be strange for my dad being here with me... Working?"
"How is that strange?? were father and daughter!"
"I know!... That's what makes it weird. I'm working along side my dad..." She tried to explain.
"... I don't get it?" her dad scratched his head.
"Never mind..." ______ shook her head in defeat. "...I'll let him participate as long as he keeps it professional... And no more sharing embarrassing stories about me!"
"Agreed!" her dad nodded as well as her boss.
_ _ _ 
After the quick meeting, dad followed her to the studio where she spends most of her time when she's here.

"Hey _______!" Danny greeted with a smile. 
"Hey oppa" she smiled back. "I wanted to introduce you to my dad. He's gonna be composing a song for me too. Presidents Kwon's idea."
"Nice to meet you sir!" Danny shook his hand. "My mother and I are such big fans! I didn't know that you are ______'s father!"
"Yes I am!" Her dad pushed her aside and shook Danny's hand.
They're conversation went on which didn't include her so she just sat there playing on her phone. 

Eventually they started working late into the night but ______ sent her dad home to rest. "What time is it?" she questioned coming out from the booth. "4 almost 5 am." 

"Looks like an all nighter again..." She sighed falling on the couch. "I was suppose to talk to jaejoong too..." She thought.