Short Vacation 1/2

Love Was My Mistake

Helping him into the guest room, ______ sat him on the bed and laid him down.

"Are you okay?... I'm sorry it turned out like this" she apologized.
"I'm alright...but I'm getting a headache though..." He lightly smiled rubbing touching his head where her dad hit him. 
"______!" uncle James knocked on the door. 
"Come in" she replied. 
"Here you go miss _______" he said handing her the tray of medicine and water. 

With that she gave jaejoong the medicine and water. 

"I hope you feel better Mr. Kim" 
"Please call me jaejoong. Mr. Kim is my dad."
"Ohh okay jaejoong" uncle James nodded before leaving. "Nice meeting you"
"Nice meeting you too" jaejoong said as uncle James smiled and closed the door. "nice family you have"
"Thanks. Now... I want you to rest in here until that headache goes away. The medicine will help with that so just go head and dose off okay?" 
"Mmm" he nodded before she turned to leave. "Can you stay with me until the medicine kicks in?" he grabbed her hand.
"Sure oppa" she smiled sitting down next to him holding his hand.

It didn't take very long for the medicine to kick in, so she got up and left the room, off to find her grandpa and dad. When she found them they were in sitting in the living room.

"Dad!~ how can you chase someone like that?? and I top of that hit him on the head with an umbrella!"
"He left me no choice! I had to get revenge somehow and I'm still mad at what he called me!"
"You could have solved it like adults! you didn't have to abuse him"
"He deserved it" her dad crossed his arms and looked away from her. 
"Grandpa!~" she whined sitting down next to him. "Can you knock some sense into him please??"
"What can I do?" her grandpa pointed to himself. "Their business is their business" he chuckled. 
"At least tell him that it's not right to hit other people on the head. Especially if they are someone important!"
"That boy is important?? pffft! tell me that isn't true!" her dad laughed. 
"Yes! he's important! do you know whose son that is and what he does??...that BOY is the first son of kim bae soo. Kim bae soo is one of the richest man in South Korea. He donates and helps charity on his spare time and he is the one who is building that school up the street from our store!" ______ informed. 
"Ohhhhhh! that kim bae soo??" 
"Yes! that one!"
"Uh oh!"
"Yeah! Exactly! uh oh!... What happens if jaejoong or his dad decides to sue you for injuring his future heir?? are you gonna have enough money to pay them if they did?"
"...no..." He said softly. "....psssh! good thing he's dating my beautiful daughter! so something like that doesn't happen right??" he lightened up.
"You have to be careful next time dad please?"
"Fine.... Where is he? I guess I'll apologize for what I did..."
"Thank you but your gonna have to wait until he wakes up"
"Did I hit him that hard for him to black out???!"
"...yeah... " She lied. "If you don't want that lawsuit to show up at your front door, you better be extra extra nice to him" she said as her dad was in deep thought. "Anyway... Grandpa while I'm here I think I'll go visit nana and the others. It's been so long!"
"Will that be okay win your company to be out like this?"
"It's fine... I asked permission already. So don't worry. I'll be back soon to prepare dinner! bye!" she hugged him. "If jaejoong is awake before I get back, please please pleeeeease don't scare him, threaten him or do anything stupid. Treat him like a guest... Which he is... So treat him like a VIP guest then"
"Alright! go on! we'll look after him! take your time"
"Thanks grandpa!" she waved before leaving.

As the hours went by, _______ talked with nana and the employees for hours. strange thing was they all wanted a picture an autograph of her but they had to make a promise to keep the pictures on the down low and away from the internet. After she visited mr. Han who was busy repairing a watch when she walked in. When he finally noticed her, he smiled happily and greeted her with a hug. After chatting with mr. Han, _______ decided to do what she use to do on her break when she use to work for her grandpa. She ordered some ddukbokki and soda and took it down by the beach and sat down admiring the scene in front of her.

"Still feels the same here" she mumbled to herself sipping on her soda.
"_______??" A voice called as she looked over. "________!"
"Oh!... Hyun woo oppa! what are you doing here??" she bolted up.
"I'm visiting my parents for a while before heading back. You?"
"I'm here to see my dad and grandpa! how have you been chinguyah!!?? I haven't seen you in forever!" they hugged each other.
"I'm good thanks to you" he smiled gratefully. "I see this habit of yours haven't changed" he said pointing to her food and soda.
"I grew up doing this. It relaxes me and I need some relaxation time. Believe me!"
"How's your career?"
"It's alright except for right now..." She started.

She invited him to sit down and join her as she told him everything that had happened. The sun was going down as she finished her stories then realized it was time to go home and prepare dinner. With that, she invited hyun woo for dinner before he left to Seoul and of course he happily agreed.

When they reached her grandpas house, they walked in on her grandpa, her dad and jaejoong drinking.

"Whaaaaaat is going on here?? why are you drinking before dinner!!?" she pointed to them.
"Hiiiiiii baaaaaabe!!!!" jaejoong waved loosely. "Meeee and your dad and your graaaandpah were playing drinking game!" he chuckled stupidly.
"내딸!! (Nae ddal- my daughter) come here come here!" her dad motioned as she just stood there.

So he got up and walked over to her throwing his arm around her shoulder.

"My daughter!!" he breathed in her face.
"Eeww!" she smelt the alcohol turning her face away.
"I love this boy!... He likes to drink! nononoooo... LOVES to drink!" He slurred.
"How long have you guys been drinking!?? that's enough now!" she said taking the bottle from jaejoong who was pouring.

He tried grabbing for the cup but she snatched that away also.

"I don't remember buying this much alcohol..." She thought. "Hyun woo oppa, help me please??"
"Sure. What you need?"
" Can you watch these three while I go make dinner?"
"Sure!"
"And make sure they don't drink anymore!... Aaahh! I'm gonna go crazy because of these three!" she shouted walking to the kitchen.

In the kitchen she got out her ingredients and started cooking. When she was almost done, hyun woo suddenly popped in.

"Yah! ______!"
"Yeah?"
"Your not gonna believe what's happening now... They are all asleep On the table! at first they were mumbling and laughing with each other next thing I knew, they all knocked out!"
"Seriously???!.... Ugh!!" she groaned simmering the pan and going to see the drunks. "...seriously?..." She said in a serious tone. "I should knew this was gonna happen. Now all that food is gonna go to waste!" she shook her head. "man...." She sighed. "... Well, dinner is done" she announced but hyun woo was the only one who can hear her. "... Let's go eat on the kitchen counter oppa" she motioned as he followed.

Sitting on the counter tops, the two of them ate dinner and chit chatted before they were done.

"What are you gonna do about your dad and grandpa and boyfriend?"
"I don't know" she shrugged helplessly. "Leave them there?"
"A little uncomfortable don't you think?"
"What do you want me to do?"
"Take them to their rooms"
"I'm not carrying all three people to the rooms."
"I can help you while I'm still here" he offered.
"....but I'm full... And lazy..."
"You have to do it sometime"
"Dammit!~...fine..."

_ _ _

With the two of the standing there looking at the three sleeping bears, they decided to start with her grandpa since he was probably the lightest to carry then Her dad and then lastly jaejoong.

"Oh god! Why is he so heavy??" she huffed dragging jaejoong to the guest room.
"He's not! were just full of food!"
"We should have done this before we ate!" she complained.
"Yeah should have" he groaned agreeing as they let jaejoong fall on the bed.
"Now that that is done... I'm gonna leave now it's getting late"
"Okay"

She followed him out the room and back into the kitchen.

"Thanks for the food! now I don't have to buy lunch tomorrow at work" he chuckled.
"No problem."
"Alright I'm heading off now. See ya later chingu!"
"Okay, byyyye!" she waved as he left off the front porch.

When he got in his car and left, she closed the door and locked it. When she turned around, she found jaejoongs face really close to hers.

"OHHHH!!! MY GOD- what in the hell are you doing here????!" She tried not to scream. "Don't EVER do that again or I swear next time I will punch the hell out of you!...why are you standing here??! I thought you were sleeping!"
"I was..."
"Why are you sneaking around??"
"What?...whose sneaking?"
"Never mind" she shook her head. "What are you doing up?"
"I... Don't know..." He said thoughtfully he then groaned from the pain from his head.
"Let's get back to bed mister!" she ordered him.

In the guest room, jaejoong laid on the bed waiting for her to return with some medicine.

"Sorry it took so long...I had to go leave water and medicine next to my grandpa and dads bed so they can take it when they wake up in the morning... Here" she said giving him medicine again.
"Thanks honey" he said taking it.
"Can you tell me what happened when I was gone?"
"... Well... Let's just say that your dad suddenly became nice to me. Like... Extremely nice. He asked me what I did, what my parents do. Then he started to compliment me saying how handsome I am... It was weird. He then asked if I was hungry. He offered me food but I wasn't hungry so then he offered alcohol. I didn't want to seem like an and reject him again so I... Drank it"
"Great!... I forgot to tell you my dad and grandpa are alcoholics but... They do drink responsibility... At home"
"Thanks for letting me know" he said sarcastically.
"Sorry" she happily shrugged. "Aren't you drunk? shouldn't you be sleepy?"
"I think I slept enough...I think my headache came back though"
"To make it worse you drank"
"I know! stupid idea" he groaned.
"Just go to sleep. You'll be fine in the morning"
"I don't want to go to sleep..."he said as they heard noises down the hall.
"I think my dad is up. I'll go see if he's okay?" she said heading to her dads room.

_ _ _

Throughout the night, she took care of her dad and grandpa while staying in the guest room to talk to jaejoong until they were sleepy. Going to her own room, she quickly took a shower and climbed into bed. In the morning, she woke up early to check on her grandpa and dad again and lastly, jaejoong who was still sleeping. She walked into the kitchen wondering where uncle James was since he wasn't in the kitchen making breakfast like he alway is. So she went to find him in his room and knocked.

"Uncle James... Are you awake?" she continued to knock.

Worried, she opened the door and found him lying across his bed with alcohol bottles and bas of snacks everywhere.

"You had a night of drinking too huh?" she thought in amusement.

She quietly left his room and got started on breakfast herself. After cooking, she went to do some laundry since she hasn't been home in a while. Starting with her bed, she took off the sheets and pillow cases and threw them into a basket and took them to the laundry room to wash. While waiting she returned to her room cleaned off the tables that were filled with dust. After that, she went to check on them again but no one was awake yet. With her laundry finally done, she brought them back to her room and started to put them back. As she was lifting the sheet up and down to spread it open, she felt arms spin her around as the sheet went up into the air while they fell of her bed and the sheet fell on top of them.

"What the hell-" she said getting cut off by jaejoongs lips.
"Good morning babe" he smiled letting himself up from her lips.
"Do you want to see me die?" she asked suddenly.
"What?.. Why would I want to see you die??"
"Because you just almost gave me another heart attack sneaking up on me like that!"
"Sorry" he apologized. "I just couldn't help it! at first I was gonna smack your but why would I want to do something childish like that when I can do something romantic and give you a morning kiss instead??" he grinned. "And let me tell you... Your backside is looking mighty good!"
"Ohh... How nice" she said sarcastically. "Get up" she said as he sat up over her lifting the sheet away.
"What are you doing up so early?" he asked.
"Cooking, cleaning, laundry. Hungry?"
"A little" he replied rubbing his stomach.
"Okay. Help me finish this and I'll give you something yummy for your tummy" she smiled.

With that he got up and off her helping her up and helped her with making her bed. They ate their breakfast together and served food to her dad and grandpa in her grandpas room.

"How did you sleep last night?" her grandpa asked him as ______ was giving him sickness medicine.
"It was great! the most comfortable I've ever been!" jaejoong beamed.
"Yeah thanks to me!" ______ added. "You three are a lot of work when your drunk!" she complained.
"You guys....didn't sleep in the same room did you??!" her dad suddenly asked.
"No dad, we didn't"
"What??! why not??" he said confusing _____ and jaejoong.
"I don't know?..." She shrugged glancing at jaejoong. "I... Didn't know we were allowed too..."
"Listen son!..." Her dad said throwing his arm around jaejoongs shoulder suddenly. "You can do whatever you want too! my daughter is your daughter!... I mean my daughter is your girlfriend! I give you permission! just don't sue me!"
"Huh???" jaejoong said extremely confused.
"Never mind him" ______ told jaejoong. "... Well, I'm gonna take jaejoong to go play around town before we have to head back to Seoul."
"Alright sweetie, be careful. Don't want you to get in trouble and end up on the news again." Her grandpa warned. 
"Oh yeah..." She said under her breathe on the way to the door. 
"Hey..." Jaejoong nudged her. "My dad has a place here remember??" he whispered to her. 
"Ohh yeah!" she smiled. "... I'll be careful grandpa don't worry!" they waved. " I left some food for uncle James too when he decides to get up!" she said then left.