Track Star

Love Was My Mistake

After visiting her moms, she went back home with the time she has left to hopefully rest. Pulling out her keys, she saw jaejoong heading her way. Her pace quicken to her door and stopped as well as jaejoong.

"Hi!~.... Honey" he waved.
"Can I help you?" ______ Questioned opening her dorm door.
"No... I just miss you and wanted to see you"
"Great!" she said quickly smiling for a second then it disappeared. "Goodbye" she then said trying to walk in but stopped.

Thinking to her conversation earlier, she suddenly turned to him.

"...actually, I need to talk to you" she said seriously.
"About what?"
"...me... You"
"O-okay..." He stuttered.

She invited him inside and sat in the living room as they awkwardly stared at each other. 

"What did you want to talk about?..." Jaejoong asked nervously.
"Oppa... We've been dating for a while now and... I don't think I've been entirely honest with you..."
"What do you mean?"
"... I've been wanting to tell you this a few weeks into our relationship when we first started but I couldn't bring myself to tell you. We've been arguing and ignoring each other so I think it would be fair to tell you"
"...o-okay..." He shakily nodded.
"...s..sa..ra..." She started but of course like any other good moments, it was interrupted by a phone call from her manager. "...excuse me..." She said getting up and going towards her room as jaejoong sighed and had his hand over his chest trying to calm himself.

"Neh unni?..."
"_______?"
"Neh"
"Hey, where are you? are you in the company somewhere?"
"no, I haven't been there yet. Waeyo?"
"President Kwon wanted me to tell you to hurry and get here. Your father is in her office right now!"
"What?? why is he there??"
"I'm not to sure but if I were you I'd get here now!"
"Oh neh! I'm leaving right now! goodbye!" she quickly hung up. "Jincha appa!~" she complained to herself running out of her room.
"What's wrong??" jaejoong asked noticing her panic.
"Uhmm, I have to leave for the company right now! and I mean right now!" she said gathering her bag and keys before pulling him to get up.

"What about our conversation?" he asked in confusion.
"I'm sorry! I'll have to see if I have another free day" she said locking the door. "I gotta go!... See ya!" she said running towards the elevators leaving him in front of her dorm.
_ _ _

Rushing to her company, she parked her car inside the garage and raced up to the presidents office.

"Hopefully he's not doing anything too dramatic" she mumbled looking at the numbers on the screen in the elevator.

Reaching the office floor, she booked it out of the elevator and raced towards the room. As she got to the room, she quickly knocked and opened it going inside.

"______!" Her boss waved. "Your here!"
"Hey honey!" her dad smiled.
"...dad!" she huffed out of breathe.
"You look like you ran a marathon!" her boss laughed.
"I uhm... Actually ran from the garage. It felt like a marathon!" she said trying to catch her breathe taking a seat next to her dad.
"Actually, my dear daughter was on the track team and also was captain"
"Really?? I had no idea!"
"Yup! But she quit before entering college because of her terrible accident in the national race."
"Oh my... What happened?"
"Appa! andwae!~ don't do this to me!"
"Why?? I'm your father I'm suppose to try and embarrass you! now you hush, I have to finish telling the story"
"Aigoo!" ______ Sighed with gritted teeth covering her face.
"As the race started everything was fine until the last few meters of the race.... Or should I say the last few feet of the race."
"Oh no!~~" ______ Covered her ears walking away.
"Working hard to stay in first place, she ran with all the energy she had left. Second place wasn't too far behind so she gave it her all however lost everything when she saw a cute boy in the stand"
"...ohh god!~~" she whined to herself crouching down in the corner.
"Is that right??" president Kwon asked amusingly.
"Yes ma'am! I would never lie! Spotting that cute boy was not the only thing that happened! on top of that, she tripped and fell!!" he laughed out loud. "she tumbled a few feet before coming to a complete stop"
"That must have been painful!"
"It was! Those rocks were hot from the burning summer day!!" _______ called out from the corner with her back turned towards them with ears still covered.
"After, we took her to the nurses office and they lost the nationals"
"Please, Okay enough of story time. Can we get to why my dad is here?"
"Ohh yeah! almost forgot!... _______, the reason your father is here is because I think...WE think it would be a great idea for your dad to participate in your first album!"