Night Out

Love Was My Mistake

"...I think I'm gonna die waiting for this phone call oppa..." _____ mumbled hanging upside down on the couch. " Obviously my company wants me to die here" 
"Aren't you exaggerating a little too much?"
"Am i? cause that's what it feels like.... Ah! I'm gonna go crazy!"
"Babe, calm down, the time will come. Just wait patiently and that phone call will come soon"
"Why are you so calm? don't you want to go home??"
"Not really."
"Why not??"
"Because that means we'll be separated again. And I won't see you again. Even months at a time." He reminded. 
"So that's what your thinking of!"
"And I don't want to show up at work and having my dad question everything about us. Speaking of which... Look what he sent me this morning" jaejoong said showing her a message from his phone.

She flipped up right and read it out loud.

"Jaejoong and _______ forever! let them date! 
there's no rules aganist dating is there?? 
I, kim bae soo, approve of this message! "

"Your dad hung a banner in front of the company???!"
"Mmm" he simply nodded.
"Is this legal??"
"Who cares? I thought it was pretty funny" he smiled.
"Oh~ I don't want to get in trouble for this"
"Your not gonna get in trouble it's just a banner. My dad will take full responsibility if anything happens"
"Your dads crazy sometimes" she giggled.
"Sometimes? you don't know the half of it. At home he's even crazier"
"But he's fun! Are you getting along with him a lot more now? The last I remember he was always kicking you out wasn't he?" she laughed.
"You think that's funny??" he said getting close to her.
"What? it's true! then you would come to my small apartment and take over like you were high and mighty! now that high and mighty boy is my little pet"
"Not funny!" he tickled her.

She dropped his phone and fell back on the couch as he continued to tickle her. She kicked and pushed his face to get him to stop until someone knocked on the door. They both stopped immediately and looked at the door.

"See what you did! you caused a disturbance! now were gonna go to jail" jaejoong teased getting up.
"You started it! your paying my bail!" ______ teased back going to the door.
"Your on your own for that babe!"
"Fine! I know Jason or Jiyong oppa will bail me out!" She cried opening the door.
"______!" Jason popped up.
"Yo?"
"Why aren't you answering your phone!?" he asked as she invited him in.
"My phone? what do you mean? I've been waiting for a phone call all day"
"I tried calling you five times right now but you didn't answer" he told her as she was feeling her pockets.
"...where is it?" she mumbled. " I swear I had my phone with me the whole day. Did something happen?"
"Yes! something did! kahi called me since she didn't get a hold of you"
"Uh oh!" she shouted now frantically looking for her phone. "What did she say??"
"She said we can head home in a couple days"
"That's what she said a few weeks ago"
"But this time she meant it"
"Yes!! We can go home!!... But where the hell is my phone???" she yelled going through the couch.

Few minutes after Jason left, ______ and jaejoong sat around the living room. And of course, she did eventually find her phone in the cracks of the couch.

"That means we won't be able to see each other as much."
"...then should we do something? go out? party?"
"how? people will capture pictures of us and no one knows that I'm here with you. Well besides you Jason and Jiyong...and my parents and... The idiot trio"
"Let's just say... I've been wanting to do this since i debuted." She grinned mysteriously.

_ _ _

"...are we seriously out like this?..."
"Come on bro! I'm starving!"
"Where did you get these men clothing??"
"Relax! I borrowed them from jiyong oppa"
"Ugh, that's even worse! And they're so loose!"
"They are not! your just so small and scrawny!"
"What?? small and scrawny?? but I've been working out!"
"Yeah?? for how long?"
"I don't know" he shrugged. "Like... Before I came to LA"
"Wow, how many days?"
"....mmmm, two?"
"Two?" she laughed. "Yup your gonna get muscles sometime soon" she teased. "I think I have more muscles then you?"
"Oh yeah? prove it! Arm wrestle me! right here right now!"
"Here?? on the streets?"
"Yup! come on! Let's use this bench!"
"Alright mr. man, your on!"
"This wouldn't be fun without a bet"
"Of course it will be, it'll prove that I'm stronger than you!" she taunted. 
"Fine... Then hurry up so I can beat you!" he positioned himself. 
"Whatever you say honey..." She also positioned herself.
"On the count of the 3 okay?" he said as she nodded. "1...2...3!"

Almost instantly, she slammed his hand down and stood up laughing as jaejoong had his mouth open with his arm flat down not moving. 

"Come on I'm starving! I want korean bbq!"
"Did that just happen??" he pointed at his arm. 
"Yup! believe it! soak it in! cherish it!" she continued to giggle.
"Rematch!" he demanded. 
"Pfft!... No. I'm dying from starvation right now. Come on!~"
"Rematch!" 
"No!"
"Remaaaaatch!" he whined as she sighed.
"...fine. ONE more!" she knelt down next to the bench and held jaejoongs hand. 

He started to count and as soon as he got to three, she beat him again. 

"What the hell???! you cheated!"
"What did I do??" she smiled. 
"You moved your arm before I got to 3!"
"I did not!"
"Rematch!!"
"Forget it! food. Now."
"Rematch"
"Fine I'll go eat myself" she walked away.
"Admit it you cheated" he followed her. 
"Yeah, I cheated by using my muscles. Happy?"
"Man... I can't believe I was beaten by my own girlfriend at arm wrestling... I gotta work out ASAP when I get home. Can I schedule a rematch?"
"Sure... Later" she nodded.
"Wait, come here" he motioned with his finger. 
"What now?"
"Your hair is coming out of the hat" he pushed it back in.
"Gomawo.... Hyung!" she grinned. "Can we go eat now??"
"Mmm! let's go" he grabbed her hand.
"Whoa whoa! I don't roll like that bro!" she pulled her hand away.
"What??"
"Helloooo, your a boy! and so am i!"
"Ohh yeah! sorry! I forgot"
"...you maybe small and scrawny but... You still do have them chocolate abs" she said feeling them.
"Like them?" he asked.
"Love them" she replied. 
______________________

Sooooorrrrrrryyyy for the laaaaaaate laaaate laaaate update!! 
Lol hope you enjoyed this chapter. I will seriously try to update as much as I can 
But I can't guarantee anything lol. 

Thank you!!~