PDA

Love Was My Mistake
authors pov
 
"Careful yeobo, watch your step" mr. Yoon said helping his wife off the elevator as she held close her new born.
"I'm fine" she smiled as they walked to their apartment.
 
As she was following her husband, she remembered the kind next door neighbor before leaving to the hospital that day. She stopped and wanted to ring the doorbell but she wasn't too sure if that was really her daughter or not.
 
"Come on honey" mr. Yoon called to his wife.
 
As she reached her husband, hyun woo was on his way out to go to work. Mrs. Yoon glanced over and walked into her apartment as her husband closed the door.
 
"It must not be her...." She thought sadly.
_________________
 
Waking up in jaejoongs bed, _____ stretched and yawned when jaejoong popped in with a tray in his hand.
 
"Morning gongjunim!~" he smiled happily.
"What?...." She sat up.
"Gong. Ju. Nim" he emphasized.
"Why are you calling me that?" she asked.
"Remember when I was trying to find a cute pet name for you?... I have decided on that" he said placing the tray in front of her. "Thanks to that necklace of yours I think it fits you perfectly."
"...do you really like me that much?" she asked.
"Yeeeep. If I didn't, do you think I would have let you stay here?"
"Are you sure??"
"Positive"
"Why?... What have I done to you that made you like me so much?"
"I don't know... Just the way you are makes me like you"
"The way I am?" she repeated. "What does that mean?"
"Will you date me?" He asked changing the subject suddenly.
"Will you just answer the question?"
"Will you answer mine?" he shot back.
"Forget it..."
"Let me ask you seriously with all joking aside. Why won't you go out with me?"
"Because..."
"Because what?"
"It's hard to explain..."
"Just tell me. You're making it unfair for me..."
"Your right.... Fine I'll tell you why I can't date you...i took a job... That doesn't allow me to date"
"What?? what kind of job doesn't allow you to date? how stupid!"
"Just listen for a second!..." She continued.
 
*****Flashback*****
 
"Come in!" she said after I knocked on her office door.
"Hello" _______ bowed walking in.
"Hello dear. Come in and sit" she smiled. how are you this afternoon?"
"I'm doing great!"
"thats good to hear" she nodded. "Well... I called you here today to go over your contract."
"Okay" ______ nodded as she took out the paper and placed it in front of her.
"Alright... Well first off, were gonna have to do vocal trainings and dance practices. Exercise will be included in your daily routine once you start even after debut. So starting next week, you will have to move into your new dorm and meet your manager. Of course during training, you cannot leave your dorm late at night and you cannot leave without letting your manager know where you are and where you are going. Once training goes well, we can start with your first teaser then release a single. As for dating, I think it's best to put it on hold for a while. There will be times when you won't have time to see your significant other or even family because of your schedule. This, of course is just the basics. Everything will be covered. Just sign on the dotted line, I'll give you a copy of your contract and let's get it started!"
 
________ looked over the contract one more time and signed it.
 
**********
 
"That's why I can't date you"
"Because of a stupid piece of paper, you can't date me??"
"Yeah. It's a contract"
"But... It's a piece of paper!...we can secretly date then! everyone is doing it! it's the new trend now don't you know?? if we get found out, then oh well! it's not like that lady or that paper said no dating at all! she just said to put it in hold! come on!"
"Your just trying to find the positive part in this aren't you?"
"Yes I am! seems like your not. Don't you like me? don't you wanna be my girlfriend??"
"Aigoo! kim jaejoong!"
"I love it when you say my name all angry" he grinned happily.
"If I say yes, will you shut up??"
"Oh!!... Mmm!" he nodded.
"Okay!...then... Kim jaejoong... You are my..boyfriend..." She said shyly.
"What??" he said excitedly.
"If you didn't hear me the first time, then forget it!"
"Hehehe I heard you." He cheekily smiled. "Let's go out today!" he pulled her.
"Wait! what about breakfast??!" she asked pointing to the try he bought in earlier.
"Who cares! let's go!"
"I haven't even brushed my teeth or anything yet!" she giggled as her out of the room.
 
Jaejoong drove all around town taking her to different places and occasionally taking pictures. It was truly their first date together. Last spot for the day was back at jaejoongs coffee shop, where they sat down waiting for their drinks.
 
"So tired! I haven't played in the arcade in so long!" _______ informed.
"Me either! when I was dating sooyoung, she never let me go or do anything that has to do with games. She says they are too childish" jaejoong told her as their drinks were bought to them.
"Are you kdding?? and you actually listened to her??"
"Yeah!" he nodded. "What the hell was I thinking??" he laughed.
"Yeah! what the hell were you thinking?!" she laughed along with him. "I actually enjoy playing games and do childish things. If you can't enjoy things like that, how else would you enjoy life?" she said sipping on her iced tea leaning back on her chair.
"I know right?? You so get me!" He agreed.
 
They talked and laughed until most of the customers left, but one particular customer caught _______'s right when she walked in.
 
"Oh..." _____ Said softly as jaejoong looked at her then to where she was looking.
"What's wrong?" jaejoong asked.
"That girl...." _____ pointed.
"The girl ordering?"
"Yeah..."
"Who is she?... Do you know her?"
"She is... I mean was my college roommate"
"The one that siwon-"
"Yeah" she replied without letting him finish. "Oh god! hide me!" She said starting to scramble trying to use jaejoongs arm to hide herself.
"Well if your loud and moving like this, your gonna attract attention to yourself" jaejoong chuckled.
"Well what else do you want me to do???" she whispered angrily at him. "you have any ideas mr. Genius??"
"I do as a matter of fact" he said proudly.
"Then What?" she questioned."oh god! she's coming towards us!" _____ ducked while holding her drink in front of her face.
 
He turned his body towards her making her lean back on her chair again and pressed his lips against hers. His hand held the back of her neck making the kiss even deeper as he moved is head from side to side without losing contact with her lips, hoping to block her from whatever angle that girl could be standing at.
 
"Get a room!" the girl arrogantly muttered as she walked passed them.
 
Jaejoong didn't mind the atmosphere so he kept at the deep kiss they are sharing in his coffee shop. When he slowly parted, the sound of their breath could be heard as ______ opened her eyes and stared at him for a while before she slowly bought her fingers to her lips then soon after bit her nails. When she was no longer in a daze, she grabbed her purse and ran out as jaejoong followed behind staying close.
 
"Gongjunim?? what's wrong??" he asked teasing her. "The car is that way!" he pointed towards the back of him.
"You!..." She stopped turning around.
"Wae?"
"How could you?!"
"Well you asked what ideas I had! it worked right?"
"That's not what I mean!"
"Then what?"
"Us two..." She pointed to herself and jaejoong. "We... Kissed-"
"Yeeeah?... Were boyfriend and girlfriend now remember" he reminded cutting her off.
"I know! but... Me!... You!... Ahhhh!" she squealed holding her cheeks. "PDA!" She said rushing away from him again hiding her face.
"Eh?? what's a PDA?" he asked stupidly following her again.
 
"How embarrassing!" she mumbled to herself.
"Shin ________! stop!" he caught her not getting far. "Are you mad that I kissed you again?... Look I'm sorry okay?"
"It's not that..." She shook her.
"Then what? explain to me and stop running. I'm tired."
"PDA. Public display of affection. Don't you know??"
"So... Your freaking out cause I kissed you in a public place?"
"Yes!"
"So?" he said cooly. "...didn't think you were the shy type"
"Well I am!" She crossed her arm.
"Ahhh araseo araseo... I'm sorry" jaejoong apologized giving her a hug. Then puckered his lips. "Accept my apology kiss?" he said with his lips stuck out to her with his arms around her.
"Maybe later. Not here"______ smiled pushing softly pushing his face away.
"Accept it!!" he cried still trying to kiss her.
"Yah! didn't you get enough inside?? I thought I was gonna die since I couldn't breath"
"Nope! now accept it!" they joked around with each other on the street when a voice interrupted.
"So it was you kissing inside!"
 
Jaejoong and ______ stopped and looked over to where the voice came and ______'s smiled disappeared.
 
"It's been a while huh? shin _____"
"Yeah..." ______ said annoyed as jaejoong let go of her. "How have you been?...Kwon Boa"
________________________________________
oooooooooooooh! Jaejoongs a blonde boy for his teaser yo!
cant wait for that album!