Pet Names

Love Was My Mistake
Authors pov
 
"I like you too... I don't know when it started or how... I've always liked you. The day you kissed me and bit my lips... I actually liked it but I was also mad because you could have approached me nicely and handled things a bit differently that night."
 
At least that's how she would have told him, if he didn't knock out on the couch already. 
 
"Sleep tight..." She whispered looking at him.
 
She placed down her glass while taking his and placed it next to hers on the table. Without any other words, she found a blanket and placed onto of him and got up to leave. 
 
"Don't go..." He groaned holding onto her hand.
"I have too"
"You have too... or you want too?..."
 
The reason she has to leave is because she felt like she hasn't been home in days and she's sure that her father is probably worried sick. But in truth, she didn't want to leave him either.
 
"Don't leave... Okay?..." He held on tightly.
"...Araseo..." She kneeling down beside him as he pulled her with one strong pull making her fall next to him as his arm was her pillow. "what are you doing??"
"Stay with me like this..." He hugged her body and head keeping her close. "...you feel that?" he then asked.
"Feel what?..."
"My heart..." He said taking her hand and placing it on his chest.
 
His heartbeat was beating wildly and she felt that.
 
"This is how I feel every time I see you or when I'm next to you...every...time" he mumbled falling asleep.
"you make me feel the same way..." She thought looking at his perfect features through the dim lights eventually falling asleep herself.
 
End of pov
__________________
 
Next morning, I found myself waking up in his bed by myself. Before I got up, I yawned and stretched until I couldn't anymore.
 
"What the hell?... He tells me not to leave him but instead he leaves me?" I said quietly to myself walking out of the room immediately smelling a delicious aroma.
 
I followed my nose and it bought me to the kitchen to see jaejoong... Cooking. I stood and watched in shock until he noticed me.
 
"Goooooooooood morning sunshine!!~" he beamed happily putting down whatever he was doing and walked over to me as I awkwardly raised a hand indicating my greeting when he hugged me and pecked my cheek.
 
"What's wrong?" he asked looking at me worried. "Are you hurt somewhere?? are you sick again??"
"...no" I answered.
"Then what's wrong?"
"You're..." I said staring at him.
"I'm what?...is it because I'm cooking?... I know! shocking right? someone as handsome as myself an do this!" he praised himself.
"No... It's just that... You're... Wearing an apron!" I started laughing.
"What's wrong with pink??" he asked seriously as I continued to giggle at him. "I happen to like pink" he said confidently.
"Nothing's wrong with it... It's just that was totally unexpected this morning." I smiled with a shrug.
"...it's nice to see you smiling" he said suddenly making the smile on my face slowly disappear.
"...yeah..." I nodded.
"Breakfast is almost done. Sit down" he instructed sweetly walking pass the table pulling out a chair for me.
"Thank you" I smiled. "I guess I don't regret it at all..." I thought to myself watching him cook.
 
I stared at him like a stalker when the doorbell rang.
 
"Door!" I shouted to him.
"Okay... I wasn't expecting anyone though"
"Never mind. I'll get it... Looks like your hands are full." I offered.
"Thanks..." He smiled as I walked over to the door.
 
A light smile was plastered on my face as I walked to open the door and swung it open not even thinking who it could be.
 
"You!..." She growled as my expression changed.
"Damn!" I thought angrily.
 
She leaped through the door and grabbed my hair with both hands and pulling it left and right making me shout in pain when I heard jaejoongs voice.
 
"Sooyoung! stop it!" he shouted as he tried to pry her hands off my hair.
"Ahhh!" I shouted as I was being pulled around.
"STOP!!!" Jaejoong strictly and loudly screamed.
 
She finally let go and I swear that I saw a few strands in my hair in her hands.
 
"Wae oppa??! Is this the real reason why you broke up with me??!" She questioned furiously looking at me and my now messed up hair.
"I told you already! it's your attitude! and your selfish needs" he told her as I stood there beside him.
"You never had a problem with it before! until she got here!" she pointed out.
"For the past two years yes, I did put up with it because I loved you. But as time went on, it's just gotten worse"
"Well... This feels awkward..." I thought as their conversation carried on.
"I'm sorry but im gonna have to ask you to leave"
"Oppa!"
"Go!"
"Oppa!" she whined.
"Get out!"
 
Before she left, she screamed at the top of her lungs and huffed angrily leaving the condo. Jaejoong securely locked the door as I walked over to the couch and sat down feeling my head.
 
"...I think I'm bleeding..." I rubbed my head gently.
"Let me see..." He said sitting close to me as I tilted my head for him to see.
"She pulled and yanked really hard..." I pouted as he tilted my head upright and looked at me.
"I'm sorry..."
"..it's okay I guess...she must have misunderstood us"
"What do you mean?"
"She probably thinks that we're... That me and you are a couple... Or something"
"...are we not?... We even 'slept together' already. Many times!" he added.
"It's not like we... did anything"
"Did you want me too?? So we can become a couple!"
"no! I'm just saying!" I said immediately standing up as he followed. 
"Breakfast is done honeey!~" he called from the kitchen.
"Don't call me that!"
"Why?... What do you prefer then? darling??"
"No!"
"Sweetie?"
"No!"
"Then what??... Come here. Come taste this" he said so I walked into the kitchen. "Ahh" he said for me to open my mouth.
 
He blew on the hot soup for one last time before feeding it to me.
 
"How is it?" he asked.
"...mmm. Good" I nodded.
"You listen very well don't you?...babe"
"Don't call me that either."
"What? I'm just trying to figure out what to call you"
"Why?"
"Well if we get married, I don't want to call you by your first name forever. Pet names are cuter"
"Mwoh?? married?? who would marry you??" I walked away.
"We almost did before"
"That was a joke to cover cover our lies"
"Don't argue with me missy!" he pointed. "I heard you last night..." He grinned. "...you like me too so why play hard to get?" He smirked hugging me from behind. "Besides I'm single now and I'm all yours" he whispered into my ear. "What if I did approach you differently that night? would you still have talked to me? or would you run away again?... Admit it shin ______, you like me but won't tell it to my face. You waited until I closed my eyes to tell me. Even right now, this is the longest I've held you and you haven't pushed me away yet."
"...okay..." I said unraveling his hands and turned around to face him. "I like you. I really do"
"So let's date" he smiled.
"I can't..."
"Why? isn't that we're suppose to do since we like each other?"
"I can't... Right now.."
"Then when?" he asked as I shrugged.
 
In the mist of the silents, my phone rang.
 
"Hello?" I answered.
"______?"
Oh! jiyong-sshi! waeyo?"
"Grandma is looking for you! but since you have a new number, she couldn't contact you" he chuckled as I did too. She wants to meet you at around noon for your contract"
"Ohh....i'll be there! don't worry"
"Okay. I'll let her know..."
"Alright... Thank you" smiled.
"But... Are you doing anything after meeting with grandma?"
"Mmm... I don't think so?"
"I was wondering if you would like to attend a fashion show with me?"
"Fashion show?"
"Yeah... It's the Gucci fall fashion show of this year. Would you like to go? I have one extra ticket"
"Uhm... Sure sounds exciting!"
"Great!... It's not until tonight but we can grab something to eat before we go or something"
"Okay. Awesome. See you later! bye" I said hanging up.
 
"Do you always sound cute like that talking to other guys?" jaejoong questioned immediately after I hung up crossing his arms.
"...that's how I always talk"
"Not to me! your always angry but never cute with me. Why are you going with him tonight? And where are you going this afternoon?"
"Secret" i said holding a finger to my lips.
"secret??" he repeated. "Ah!... You can't date me cause your dating jiyong???!" he snapped his finger as I shook my head looking at him.
"Don't you have work today?" I asked getting myself food.
"Are seriously going with him tonight??"
"Yep!"
"Then no I don't have work today." He answered childishly pouting.
"Suit yourself" I shrugged.
"Why won't you date meeeee????" he whined as I sat at the table eating.
___________
sorry guys she really didn't kiss him.
she was thinking about telling him like that but she just confessed without the kiss.
that was all in her mind 
 
annnnd I'm working on the next chapter already
so please be patient with me and it will be up soon!