Yoochuns Fright Night

Love Was My Mistake
"I don't know which one to pick!" 
"Come on princess! why is this so hard for you??"
"Babe... You don't understand. I have to look good! I have a reputation to uphold. Besides you even haven't picked one yet so why you getting mad at me?"
"I'm not mad. I'm just hungry. I get cranky when I'm hungry. Besides I don't need one. I'll just find something and throw some fake blood on it"
"Fake blood?... Ew! something as pretty as yourself shouldn't be covered in blood. You should be something glamourous!... Hmmm?... What about a couple costume??" he suggested. "I got it!" he snapped his finger.
 
"I feel ridiculous" I said looking at us in the mirror.
"I think we look great!" he said fixing his suit before turning to me and fixing my crown. "My princess" he bowed with his hand out in front of me.
"What are you doing?" I smiled.
"Asking for my princess's hand, will she give it to me?"
"I guess... My prince" I said putting my hand in his.
 
He rose to his feet and placed his other arm on my waist.
 
"May I have this dance?" he asked.
"There's no music" I giggled.
"Just think of something and go with the flow" he smiled.
 
With that being said, he lead her through a ballroom dance and dipped her as the finishing move. 
 
"Smooth" I commented. "... Nae wangjanim (내 왕자님- my prince)"
"Why thank you... Nae gongjunim" he smirked going in for a kiss but was disrupted by my growling stomach.
"Let's go buy these and go eat hmm?" He said returning back upright.
"Good idea"
"Sounds like you ate a monster" he joked.
"Funny..." I said with a straight face. "For that, I'll make you pay for everything on the menu!"
"Go ahead, you know I could buy the restaurant if I wanted. If you want everything on that menu, go for it"
"I will!" I stuck my tongue out at him as he playfully stuck his out back at me.
 
Later that day, we returned back to his condo after lunch and got ready for yoochuns halloween party. When the time arrived, we left for the party and were greeted by three vampires.
 
"Welcome!" yoochun growled.
"Let's get the party started!" hyunjoong cheered.
"Hey guys...." Junsu waved with no energy like the others.
"Hi!" I smiled with a wave.
"Whoaaaa~ couple costumes!" yoochun pointed.
"Cuuuuuuuute!" they exploded together.
"I know were cute!" jaejoong said taking my hand in his and entered yoochuns mansion.
"You guys want something to drink?"
"No thanks" jaejoong cooly answered.
"Sure!" I nodded.
"The refreshments are over there and the food will be out in a few moment" yoochun pointed.
"Okay, thank you"
"Be careful honey" jaejoong told me letting go of my hand.
 
I made my way through the crowd of people and reached the table picking up a cup and taking a sip.
 
"Woo!... Alcohol..."
 
Authors pov
 
"Well well well, who do we have here?" a voice came from across the table.
 
_______ looked up and saw a guy dressed as superman.
 
"Hello" he greeted.
"Hi"
 
From across the room, where jaejoong was standing, while he was talking with junsu, yoochun and a couple of their other friends, he spotted ______ talking to donghae.
 
"The names lee donghae" he said arrogantly.
"My name is shin _______. Nice to meet you."
"What a beautiful name" he said reaching out for a handshake as she did the same when lifted her hand up and kissed it.
"Uhh..." She grumbled quickly taking her hand out of his and discreetly wiping it on her dress. "Thank you..."
"Is that a costume or are you really a princess?"
"It's a costume."
"Are you sure?... Because you really look like royalty."
"Yes"
"Hey!" jaejoong popped up.
"Bro! what's up?!" donghae hugged him. "how you doing?"
"I'm alright! I see you met ________."
"Oh, so you know her??" donghae pointed before noticing the matching costumes. "Oh?? don't tell me! This is your girlfriend?"
"Yeah!" jaejoong threw his arm around her neck and pulled her close.
"Wow!... Already? didn't you just break up with sooyoung?"
"Yeah. It just sorta worked out this way." Jaejoong forcefully smiled. "But uhm... I'm gonna hit the dance floor with my girl."
"Yeah sure! go for it bro! you guys make a cute couple!"
"Thanks!... Let's go honey..." He quickly pulled her away. "You are staying by my side for the rest of the night okay?"
"You know him?" she asked.
"Yeah."
"he's my friend. But I know for a fact he's a player so stay away from him okay?"
"I can tell."
 
They walked far and away from donghae leaving him by the table.
 
"It's her lucky day tonight..." He smirked to himself. "...I'm taking that home"
 
The night goes on with music, laughter and conversations when jaejoong excused himself to use the restroom. She stayed along side with hyunjoong and junsu while yoochun went around talking to his guests.
 
"Jaejoong hyungs been gone for a while now hasn't he?" junsu checked his watch.
"He must be having trouble in the bathroom" hyunjoong joked.
"Maybe I should go check on him?" she questioned.
"You should. Just in case" junsu agreed.
 
So she followed the way jaejoong went and ended up lost along the way since the place was huge.
 
"Which one is the bathroom?" she asked herself opening up rooms.
"_________?" She turned around.
"Donghae-sshi.... Have you seen jaejoong?"
"Jaejoong?... Uhm... Yes" he lied. "He left early. He said he wasn't feeling well"
"Left early?... Why didn't he come tell me?... How unusual..."
"Was he your ride here?... I can take you home if you'd like?"
"Uhm..."
"Please?...I just want to help"
"I'll take a cab"
"This late?... It's dangerous around this time for someone pretty like you to be out. Please let me take you"
"...no thanks... I'll ask hyunjoong or junsu"
"Why spoil their fun?... I'll take you. Please allow me to take you?"
"... Okay..." She agreed.
"Great... Shall we leave?" he asked as she nodded.
 
Leaving with donghae to his car, jaejoong returned back to his group of friends he was talking too.
 
"Hyung! what took you so long?" Junsu asked.
"Problems hyung??" hyunjoong snickered.
"Shut up!... Where's ________?"
"________?? Didn't you see her on your way back here? she went looking for you!"
"No! I didn't see anyone"
"hyung!" yoochun came over.
"What?"
"I thought you would be more of a protective boyfriend!"
"Why?"
"_________, she's with donghae"
"With donghae??... Where??!"
"I saw them leaving the party"
"Oh !" jaejoong cursed before running towards the front doors as the trio followed.
 
But it was too late. Jaejoong got a glimpse of Donghaes car just barely leaving the lot before running and getting inside his own car. 
 
"Where are you taking me??"
"Somewhere you belong" donghae smirked.
"Stop the car!" she cried scared out of her mind.
 
He bought her home and dragged her inside, taking her to his room. 
 
"Stay still and everything will be fine" he warned when she slapped him.
"Your crazy! what is wrong with you??"
 
He creepily smiled at her before slapping her back twice as hard causing her to fall to the floor unconscious.
"... Now... Let's get started"
 
_________________________
sooooooooooo I decided to update before heading off to bed.
sooooooooooo good night my lovely readers
comments and votes are greatly appreciated and 
have a nice day! Or night or afternoon! :)