The Management

Love Was My Mistake

Leaving the conference room after talking with her manager, some staff saw ______ and decided to come share some good news.

"_______!" They shouted. "Did you see who walked in here this morning and signed a contract??"
"No... Who??"
"Kim. Woo. Bin." they said as she gasped.
"Lies!..."
"No it's true!" staff one said unable to contain her happiness.
"He signed as a model/actor! I can't believe it! out of all companies, he picked ours!" staff two jumped.
"Wah... Kim woo bin huh?" ______ pondered. "Working in the same building as us?.... OH MY GOD! dream come true!!"
"Excuse me?" Someone interrupted tapping on _______'s shoulder.
"Neh?" she turned around and froze.
"Hello!" he bowed. "I'm such a big fan!" he said holding out a hand.
"...hello..." ______ Answered softly staring at him while slowly shaking his hand.
"I'm kim woo bin" he introduced himself.
"...hello..." She said in the same tone. "...uh... I mean... Hi! I'm shin ______!" she greeted. "Nice to meet you!"
"Nice to meet you too! I'm such a fan of your voice! it's incredibly beautiful!"
"Thank you! I'm a fan of yours as well!"
"Would you mind if I took a picture with you?"
"... Of course not! I was gonna ask you the same thing!"
"Awesome!" he said taking out his phone as she did hers.

They handed their phones to the two staff and the pictures were taken.

"Well I have to go now. I have a schedule to attend. It was nice meeting you!" he said again. "Hope to see you more often now that we work in the same company" he said bowing his way out.
"Yeah of course... See ya" she waved speechless.
"Dong seng ah!" the staffed waved their hand in front of her face.
"Incredible... He looks good in all black"
"...yeah he does" the two staff agreed as they just stared where he exited.
_ _ _

The rest of the week, ______ spent her time in the studio working on her album and seeing her teacher in the dance room. 

"Shin _______!" kahi came busting in. 
"... Ahhh! noona! you scared me! what's he problem??" Danny whined. 
"Where's _______??"
"In the booth recording!"
"Shin _______! come out!" kahi said pressing speaker button. 
".... What's up?"
"Look at this" she said flashing her phone screen to _____ and Danny. 
"Heeeey, that's woo bin!" Danny pointed. "... Damn baby girl, look at that grin"
"That's the picture I took with him a few days ago..."
"Apparently, this picture is going viral" kahi informed.
"Why?... It's just me and woo bin-sshi"
"That's exactly why! this is how rumors start."
"It's just a picture. How did you get that anyway?" ________ wondered.
"Mr. Hottie has Instagram and posted it"
"Oh really?? I should follow him" Danny and _______ laughed.
"Words going around that you have been seen with him a lot lately"
"...yeah?... We do work in the same company. It's just a friendly outing. I can't do that either?? people think too much these days"
"What does your boyfriend think about this?" Danny asked as they waited for an answer.
_ _ _

"Hyung!!!!.... Hyung!!!" junsu and yoochun shouted knocking on front door.
"What??!" He yelled opening the door.
"... We have something to show you!"
"What?" he said as they entered his condo.
"This!" yoochun showed him his tablet.

It was a picture of woo in and ________.

"...I know..." He softly replied as yoochun and junsu looked at each other.
"Your not angry?"
"Of course I am but... There's nothing I can do"
"What do you mean? did you two break up?"
"I don't know..."
"What happened??" junsu questioned being nosy.
"She got mad at me for having too much pride in myself"
"I told you that before! it takes a girl for you to finally realize that???!" yoochun complained. "Why does it matter now?"
"I don't know...."
"Oooooohhhhhh hyuung!~...."junsu widely grinned.
"What?"
"It matters now because...."
"Because what?"
"Ooh!!" yoochun suddenly smiled.
"What's wrong with you two? why does it matter now? Tell me"
"Would you agree that he fell hyung?" junsu asked yoochun. 
"Fell extremely hard if you ask me" he replied. 
"Fell?"
"You fell deep in love with her hyung!!" they both cheered. 
"I've always been in love with her"
"not a love like this hyung! before you didn't care what girls thought about you because you had money and the looks." yoochun started. 
"But since you met ________, your starting to actually care!" junsu finished.
_ _ _

Getting home in the early morning, walking through the entrance door, a staff suddenly stopped her. 

"Excuse me, shin ______-sshi..."
"Neh?..." She said tiredly. 
"Our management would like to speak with you. We went up to the room a few times but we had no luck each time."
"Right now?... It's 5am and this is my first time coming back here this whole week... Can I schedule this for another time?...."
"The management said it was urgent..."
"....neh...." She softly nodded. 
"Please, right this way" the lady said leading the way to a room by the front counter. 

"Please have a seat and our management will be with you in a few minutes" she smiled as ______ nodded politely. 

She left the room leaving ______ by herself in the huge conference room as she sat down setting down her bag in the chair next to her and sighed. 

"...why now?..." She wondered sleepily. "What did I do now??" she questioned herself as her head fell on to her arms that were in the table and closed her eyes. 
"... Ahem!... Excuse me miss shin?"

Upon hearing that, she got up and bowed without even looking. 

"Yes?" she said finally opening her eyes. 
"...hi baby..."
"Cha!..." She weakily smiled looking away. "Had a feeling it was you...mwoh?"
"...I miss you..."
"Is that right?... I'm sorry I can't help you with that. Why did you call me in here? I'm busy and right now I'm extremely sleepy."
"...when is our argument gonna end?"
"Don't know..." She replied gathering her bag hand throwing it over her shoulder.
"Why haven't you been home this week?..."
"... We're done here right?" she asked walking to the door. 
"Honey!" he grabbed and hugged her.
"...Let go...I have no energy..."
"I'm sorry.... I'm really sorry... I know that you just wanted to lighten the mood that day but I took it out of proportion..." He softly said tightly gripping her as her head rested on his chest. "I just wanted you to take my side because I'm the older brother and I wanted hyunjoong to have a strong image of his brother and not some soft hearted image or else he will never take me seriously...from what I was told today, I think I've fallen deep in love with you _______.... Did you hear me?...babe?...baby?..." He said moving her head to look at her face. "Aigoo..." He smiled. "Your sleeping and didn't even tell me... Had me babbling like an idiot to myself..."

With that, he took her bag and threw it over his shoulders before lifting her into his arms. In no time at all, they reached his penthouse. On his way to the bedroom, he dropped her bag on the couch and then took her in, laying her down as the sun was peaking. He took off her shoes revealing blisters, bruises, and bumps. 

"...what is this?..." He whispered to himself and then sighed in sympathy. My baby princess is working hard..." He mumbled before going to take off her parka. 

He got up and closed the blinds then he went off to find a first aid kit to wrap up her feet. 

"...if you got this in a week... Imagine for the rest of your life..." He said thoughtfully. "From the top of your head to the very bottom of your feet... You are my precious baby..." He smiled thinking about her.