Games

Love Was My Mistake
We sat at the table enjoying the hot dinner I made for jaejoong as he sat staring at me after I explained how I got there.
 
"...what?..." I questioned chewing on my food as he just shrugged. "It's not good? your not eating."
"No, it's delicious baby...but I have a question."
"Mwoh?"
"Are you okay?"
"Of course I'm okay. I'm just sitting here."
"I don't mean right now. I meant... When your dorm was broken into..."
"Ohh..." I lightly nodded understanding. "Mmm, yeah I'm okay"
"I'm kinda glad that it was broken into and upset and angry at the same time since I couldn't do anything to help you"
"I know Joongie bear... But don't be too upset about it. I'm here now!"
"That's right! oh my god! you don't know how happy I am to see you baby! I can't stop staring at you. It's almost like a dream that you have time for me to make dinner like this!"
"I think with my first single promotion done, I have some time on my hands!"
Ah!" He snapped his fingers. " I have something for you!" he got up and ran to his room. "It's for winning your first award the first time you won!" he presented me a dark purple velvet box, opening the lid. "I know I'm late but congratulations honey!"
"...awww Joongie bear... It's so cute" I exclaimed looking at a bracelet that matched my necklace my dad gave me. 
 
He took it out of the box and placed it around my wrist.
 
"It's pretty Joongie bear! thank you!" I hugged him then kissed his cheek. "...now I feel bad... I don't have anything for you..."
"This meal and you being here is enough baby..." He said as I pouted during his embrace.
"Hey... Joongie bear?..."
"Hmm?"
"I have a problem... Will you help me?"
"Sure babe, what is it?"
"Well you see... Seeing that you own this building and all... There's something that I always wanted to do." I grinned.
"What is it?"
 
_ _ _
 
Authors pov
 
The two of them stood in the long empty hallway of the level below jaejoongs penthouse.
 
"This is the problem you wanted my help on?" Jaejoong chuckled.
"Mmm hmmm! I wanna play hide and seek in the rooms and run the hallways!!... All these rooms are empty anyway right?? so we won't be disturbing anyone anyways!"
"I don't know... Seems kinda silly" he scratched his head.
"Mmmm!~" she whined. "Baby pleeeease??" she begged.
"Oh! you just... Called me baby!" he grinned.
"It slipped out! I was just thinking it! I didn't mean to say it!" she turned away turning red from embarrassment.
"Are you being shyyy??~" he teased.
"...okay look,I've been wanting to call you that for a long time now but I didn't think it would sound right coming out from my mouth" she confessed.
"It sounded perfect honey! Say baby again!"
"...uh.." She hesitated. "... Baby.."
"One more time"
"...baby.."
"Again but sing it!"
"Baaaaa~byy~"
"I love it!"
"Are we gonna play or what??" She giggled.
"Ok ok" he nodded as they proceeded onto their games.
 
Meanwhile, Jiyong was on his way to her dorm wanting to see her so he got the address from kahi who was at her shop when she isn't managing ________. He followed the navigation to the destination and couldn't believe where he was.
 
"No...way..." He checked the address on his phone that kahi texted to him. "Aish!" he sighed in frustration.
 
He knew exactly who else lived here since he's been there before when jaejoong kidnapped _______ the first time. He got out of his car and went up to her dorm. He rang the bell and waited with some flowers in hand wanting to congratulate her on winning best single of the week even after promotions. He rang the bell again and started to become anxious and worried.
 
"You don't think?...." He trailed walking to the elevators and going up two levels.
 
However, the two couple were racing down the halls a couple times to see who is the fastest. Then played hide and seek. 
 
"Alright round two gramps!" ______ said laughing at him since it took him forever to find her.
"Rock Paper Scissors. Let's see who goes first granny!"
"Alright"
"Come on. Rock Paper Scissors..." Jaejoong said throwing out a rock as she threw scissors.
"Awww man!" she whined.
"Yes!" he smiled. "I looked for you last time so it's my turn to hide." He smiled walking away. "Watch a pro at work honey! now turn around close your eyes and start counting!"
 
________ giggled as she turned around and did what she was told and started counting. From behind she could hear his heavy foot steps and the closing of doors trying to confuse her. Almost reaching the number ten, it suddenly grew quiet.
 
"8...9...10!" she shouted turning around before stumbling backwards. "Whoaa!...jiyong-sshi!" she said loudly.