The Bad Guy 1/2

Love Was My Mistake

 

"Let go. Of my daughters. Hand." Dad said staring him down.
 
Jaejoong immediately dropped my hand and i walked over to my dads side. 
 
"I think you should leave" I warned looking over to dad then back to jaejoong.
"I am terribly sorry sir!" jaejoong deeply bowed.
"I don't think words will correct what you just said to him. I think it's best to just leave now" 
"But i-"
"Go!" I shouted.
 
Immediately, he bowed and left out the door and to his car without even looking back.
 
"Who in the hell was that??"
"That was my boss's son..."
"He's really quick to assume things isn't he?" 
"Yeah tell me about it" I said as we sat down. 
"Not quite a gentlemen either.."
"Nope!...sad part is that I have to sometimes see him at work too"
"... I don't like him."
"Me...either..." I said unsurely.
 
After our ice cream snack, we decided to head after that. When we got there, siwon was standing in front of my door waiting.
 
"Oh god" I thought frantically to myself.
"________!" He smiled running towards us.
"What are you doing here? I told you to stop coming here!" I whispered to him.
"I wanted to see you"
"I'll send you a picture so you can look at me all you want too!"
"______?" Dads voice came from behind. "Whose this?"
 
Before I could answer, siwon put his arm around my neck and held me close.
 
"I'm her boyfriend. Who are you?" siwon said defensively.
"What??! boyfriend??" dad cried with eyes wide open.
"No! he's not my boyfriend!" I said pushing him away hard. "Tell him he truth!" I said punching siwon on the arm.
"It's true but she doesn't like to admit it." He said reaching for my hand but I quickly shifted it away.
"Enough! leave me the hell alone and get out of here!" I shouted. "Dad come on let's go inside!" I said pulling him along. 
"Huh?? dad??" siwon pointed.
 
I let my dad go in first while I took care of the problem outside.
 
"You... You come back here again, I definitely won't forgive you for telling my dad that false statement! I'm not the one you want anymore! there was a reason why you left me in the first place. If you think it's easy to leave someone you love then try to get back with them, then your a damn fool! I will tell you now and always. Stay away from me and never come back here!"
 
With that being said, I closed the door and locked it securely.
 
"Now who was that?" dad asked. "Why are there so many guys popping up here and there?? what did you do to them??"
"Me?? I haven't done anything!... no wait... I did actually go to a witch around the corner from here to ask for a charm potion so I could put into their drinks so they will like me" I said of course sarcastically. 
"You did what??... Do you have any left? I could totally use some"
"Dad!~..."
"Okay... Alright, I'm kidding. I trust you..." He patted my head. 
 
We spent most of the time at home watching tv and when hyun woo came home... boy was dad surprised. He forgot that hyun woo was the friend I grew up with before he left for his music career. 
 
"So, you two live together?... In this small place?" 
"Yep" we answered together.
"And your not interested in each other?"
"Dad!..."
"Well hey! you never know" dad shrugged. "You guys are all grown up now, things change"
"Not in any way or form sir. ______ is like my little sister."
"That's good to hear... Well lets head to dinner... I'm hungry!" Dad stood up from the couch.
 
After dinner, we decided to walk the streets for a bit and do a little bit of shopping. As as dad and hyun woo were looking at the different stands, I walked on looking at the different vendors thinking that they were following me. I walked on, drifting further away from them, when someone grabbed my hand and whisked me away around the corner, somewhere secluded from everyone.
 
"Jaejoong??" I said looking at the back of his head as he harshly pulled me along with him. "Yah, where are you taking me?? stop!" I flicked our hands and they fell apart. "Seriously, what do you want from me??"
"I wanted to apologize for insulting your father earlier..."
"...apology accepted... Is that it??"
"Why are you trying to push me away?"
"I'm not... I'm trying to get back to my dad and friend whose probably waiting for me"
"I'm not letting you leave until I can properly talk to you"
"I'm sorry but I have to get back."
"I'm sorry too..." he said pulling me into his arms and closing my mouth with his hand.
 
I fought to try and get loose but he tightly held both my arms together and pushed me into his car and quickly drove off. 
 
"This is kidnapping!" I freaked. "Are you insane???"
"I tried being nice but you didn't like it! I guess this method is more effective!" 
 
He drove around the city and brought me to what looked like a hotel and took me up to the top level and shoved me into the room and the lights locking the doors.
 
"What is this place?..." I asked looking around seeing that it was completely empty.
"This is my new condo"
"...w-why did you bring me h-here?" I stuttered suddenly feeling scared. "Take me home! now!" I shouted. "If you don't I'll scream my lungs out!"
"Go ahead" he smirked. "I bought out the top two levels, scream all you want. No one is going to hear you!"
"Your crazy!"
"That's right! I'm crazy! and its because of you! I'm crazy in love with you!" he said walking closer to me.
 
Without thinking twice, I dashed towards one of the rooms as he followed. I hurriedly closed the door on him but he uses his foot to stop it from closing all the way then use his strength to push in causing me jump back.
 
"Kim jaejoong! what do you think your doing??" I cried as he slammed the door.
"I don't know...love makes you do crazy things sometimes." He shook his head as his eyes were fixed on mine.
 
My phone rang in my pocket and I rushed to pick it up as jaejoong ran towards me fighting for it. 
 
"Appa!" I shouted thinking I picked up. "Yah!" I shouted fighting for the phone. 
 
He managed to snatch the phone from my hands and threw it on the ground smashing the screen and breaking the entire phone in half.
 
"Ahh! my phone!!" I reached for it as he grabbed my arm and turned me towards him crashing his lips onto mine.
 
He continuously ate at my lips like a starving man as I was trying to push him away as I felt pierce on them. My energy was quickly depleting as I tried pushing him away. A few seconds later, things calmed down and he took the opportunity to slowly kiss me. When he stopped, I found myself trembling from this terrifying incident. From my lips, it felt a little weird so I swiped my finger across it and looked. It was blood. Blood was slowly trickling down to my chin as I stood frozen staring at him.
 
"Are you okay??" he asked looking for something to wipe me with.
 
When he couldn't find anything, he used the sleeve of his blazer to quickly wipe it before it dripped to the floor. When he was done, I angrily stared at him before landing my hand to his face.
 
"You jerk..."