kicked out

Love Was My Mistake

 

Authors pov

Arriving at _______’s apartment, they both went inside, leaving a curious jaejoong outside the door.

“this is your place?” hyun joong asked. “yep…its not much but im happy” I lightly smiled heading towards the kitchen as he went to sit in the living room. “would you like something to drink? I have… juices, soda, water and…wine” I giggled. “ I went to the store this morning and finally got to stock up my fridge and pantry.”
“ohh…” he smiled nodding thoughtfully. “ I guess ill take wine but not so much please? Im not much of a drinker.” He asked politely. “sure. Wait a minute” I said taking out a wine glass and popping the bottle open. “here you go” I said handing it to him. “thanks” he smiled.

“wine??” jaejoong whispered to himself. “since when did mr. goodie two shoes started drinking??” he continued with his ear against the door.

“so lets get unpacking” hyunjoong shot up from his seat. “sure. See these boxes…” I pointed to the corner. “this is it” I said as hyun joon eyes widen. “oh my god! Whats in there??” he questioned. “not much. Just my clothes, makeup and girl accessories” I shrugged. “… just kidding” I then laughed. “its house stuff and my clothes from home”

“her clothes?? Hyun joong?? Hes gonna see her… personal items if he unpacks her boxes. What are you thinking hyun joon when you already-” jaejoong thought to himself again listening in on them until his phone rang. “oh !” he muttered to himself rushing to get his phone out from his pocket.

“you hear that?” ______ asked from inside. “is that your phone?” she asked hyun joong. “oh no! they heard!” jaejoong thought before running away. “ no… its coming from outside. Perhaps your neighbors phone rang as they were walking by?”
“ohh… yeah, maybe your right” she said continuing to unpack and putting away her things.

“whats up honey?” jaejoong said answering my phone. “oppa!~” a voice whined to him. “where are you? everyone is waiting for you!~”
“what are we doing tonight?” jaejoong questioned not knowing his friends made plans. “right now, we’re at the club then we’re gonna hit the after party at yoochun’s house.”
“sounds good! Ill be there for sure but I cant stay late. My parents are back from vacation already and my dad would kill me if I got home late”
“mmmm!~ its not gonna be fun without you there though” she pouted. “how fast can you get here?”
“ill be there in a few” he smiled before hanging.

End of pov

“thanks for helping me Hyun joong” I smiled seeing him off by the door. “ without your help, it would have taken me the whole weekend to unpack or even longer”
“sure no problem. I would stay longer but as old as we are, we still have curfew” he said shamefully. “so as nice as mr. kim is on the outside, hes still strict with his kids on the inside” I thought giggling to myself. “I understand. That’s how grandpa is with me but sometimes I just choose to get home early… drive safely. Good night!” I smiled.
“I will! Thank you!” he smiled back. “good night”

After he left, i finished the rest of the cleaning myself and went to take a shower. Now, sitting in bed, I decided to call grandpa and hyun woo before I got some sleep.

“hi grandpa… you doing okay tonight? Did you eat? How is uncle james?”
“we’re doing alright sweetie, james and I are just having some desert before heading off to bed” he chuckled.
“that’s great grandpa but not so much okay? And you better not be drinking soju either” I smiled.
“u-uh dear, gotta go! James and I have something to do!”
“don’t drink so much grandpa!” I yelled before he hung up on me. “geesh grandpa…” I said shaking my head before dialing hyun woo’s number.

“hello?” he answered. “heey! Chingu-yah!”
“whats up?” he chuckled. “you left for seoul not even 24 hours and you call me already?? Miss me that much??” he joked. “eyyy, you wish” I giggled. “I know that your big exam is tomorrow so I wanted to call and wish you good luck for tomorrow.”
“ohhh… thanks girl. I knew my best friend would never ever ever forget about her friends big day”
“of course not. that’s just the kind of person I am.”
“so…uh, you really didn’t miss me?...we’ve only been friends for 10 years…”
“yeah… ONLY” I emphasized.  “…I miss you hyun woo… its so empty and lonely around here” I pouted.
“cheer up ______. When you start your job, im sure you’ll make friends. You’re such a people person.
“but as of right, im so lonely!” I jokingly cried.
“listen ______, its getting late and I have to get up early for that exam tomorrow. I hear it’s a 3 hour long exam”
“yeah, I hear you… I guess I can let you go to sleep then… night hyun woo yah…”
“good night _______. Sweet dreams friend”
“you too… byyye” I said before hanging up.

When I hung up the phone, I the tv and watch variety shows before falling asleep. When the clock struck 6am, a knock came to my door.

“ohhhh….” I groaned looking at the clock. “6:02 am….what the freeeeak!” I whined. “alright alright im coming!” I said sluggishly walking to the door. “who is it?” I asked but no answer as the knocking continued. “who is it??” I asked again getting impatient and again no answer.

The knocking was getting on my nerves so without even asking again, I just opened and got a surprise.

“j-jaejoong-sshi???” I said as he stumbled in. “what are you doing here??”
“i-i-i can’t go home…” he hiccupped. “what?? What you mean you cant go home?” I said closing the door and watched him fall on my couch.
“let me explain…” he said grumbled.

                                                ****Flash back****

“oh guys…I gotta get home!”
“oppa! don’t go!” sooyoung said holding onto his arm. “I cant honey, I gotta get home. Dads gonna kill me!” jaejoong hiccupped. “I really gotta go okay?” he said before placing a kiss on sooyoungs cheeks before getting up and saying good bye to his other friends.

Once he got home, Ben came out and got his car and took it around back to the garage to park it as he went made his way inside. As the door swung open, his dad came out from his room just in time with mrs. Kim following behind.

“you! where have you been all night??!” his dad shouted outraged. “you’ve been out clubbing again haven’t you??!”
“dad!” jaejoong smiled and waved at his dad drunkenly walking towards his parents.
“ahnyeong!!~” he said cutely hugging his parents as hyun joong came out from his room upon hearing his dad yell at his brother.
“dad?? Whats going on??” hyun joong asked coming down the stairs. “your brothers been drinking and off clubbing with his friends again!” their father answered pushing jaejoong on the floor.
“hyung!” hyun joong cried helping his brother up off the ground. “im sick and tired of this! Every night! What are we gonna do with you?? should we send you off to another country?? Huh??!” his dad angrily asked.
“jaejoong ah… cant you just stop drinking and all this partying please??” his mom asked.
“me?” jaejoong said pointing at himself. “drink?? Nooooo… I don’t do that. Its baaad~” he said then laughed.
“that’s it… I cant take this anymore! Get out of my house! I don’t want you here anymore! If your not gonna stop drinking and going out, I want you to get out and don’t come back until you’ve changed yourself!! and as for your car and money, I am reducing your spending limit and I am taking your car! Now!...” his dad said grabbing him by his shirt and dragging him to the door, “and get out your drunk out of my house!!” he finished throwing him out then closed the door.

“yeobo… you think that’s necessary?” his mom asked. “don’t worry honey, hopefully throwing him out into the world where he cant spend countless money and have a car to take him places, it will make him change…” mr. kim clarified.
“… and if he doesn’t change?”
“then he is to never step into this house again….”
“but dad… he’s still your son and my brother” hyun joong said walking over to the door.
“hyun joong! Don’t you think about following him or bringing him back!”
“but dad its 5:30 in the morning, where is he gonna go??” hyun joong questioned.

                                                ****end of flash back****

“in other words, you got kicked out of your own house?? And so out of all places you came here??...how did you even know where I live??” I asked to see that he knocked out after finishing his explanation. “yah!... jaejoong-sshi! Wake up! You cant stay here!! Leave right now!!” I said shaking him.
“mmmmmm!!~~” he groaned smacking my hand away.
“what the heck?...” I thought shaking my head giving up. “what should I do now?...its morning and I cant go back to sleep knowing theres… a guy sleeping in my living room…”

I got up and got him a blanket before going back to my room and closing the door before laying down on my bed.