Short vacation 2/2

Love Was My Mistake

"Waah.. Oppa, this house is amazing"
"Yeah, I haven't been here in a while. Let's go see my room" he said taking her hand and taking her upstairs. 

Walking in, it was as neat and spotless as the rest of the house. 

"Whoa... You neat freak" she said following behind him.
"Not me. Maids! you should get some for your place! They actually work!" he said sarcastically.
"Oh jincha??... Mmm, maybe I should but I'm usually clean though"
"man... My clothes smell like alcohol and your bed"
"And that's bad because?...."
"I like the fact that i somewhat smell like you but The alcohol smell is making me sick... You know it's like.... Spraying perfume on a pile of babe"
"Oh... Touché" she laughed.

He took off his shirt and walked into his closet as she sat down on his bed before laying down on her back.

"Cleanliness!" he shouted coming out with a whole new casual outfit.
"You change more outfits than me" _______ mentioned with just her head turned looking at him.
"No shame in my game girl! I can't help it! I'm a man who likes to be fashionable and clean... You're welcome!" he smiled.
"For what?" she asked as he sat on the edge of the bed facing her.
"For being a clean, good looking, man"
"Yay me! I have a clean boyfriend" she said playfully.
"Yah! there are guys who don't like to wash up and don't change clothes for days you know?? would you rather have one of them??"
"...mmmmmm....." She hummed thinking. "Tsk... Touché again Joongie bear"
"Soo what are we doing today?" he asked.
"Nothing... I'm sleepy" she suddenly yawned.
"Sleepy??"
"Yeah, I woke up early today"
"We were suppose to go out and play!"
"I know... But once I laid down on this comfortable bed, I suddenly... Want to go to... Sleep..." She closed her eyes.
"Get up then!" he said shaking the bed.

When that didn't work, he got up, walked over to her side and made her sit up.

"Up!" he told her.
"Love that movie!" she smiled sleepily.
"Not "Up" the movie, get up!"
"Well what exactly are we doing today?"
"I don't know, something! just don't go to sleep!"
"Figure something out first then let me know" she said getting comfortable.
"Honey!~" he whined. ".... Let's go shopping!" he suggested.
"I don't want anything from here" she said trying to make it difficult.
"I'll buy something! Anything! come on!" he said now carrying her.

She cracked up in his arms and decided to finally just go do whatever he wants as he carried her out his bedroom door. Heading towards the stairs looking down, his eyes spotted something and ran back into his room.

"What the hell??" she exclaimed when they reached his room. 
"Sssshhh!" he hushed her.
"What??"
Sssshhhh!"
"Why??"
"Ssshhhh!" he hushed her again.
"Yah, tell me!" she said as he covered .
"Ssshhh...."he whispered. "Someone is here"
"So?" She smacked his hand away. "Why are we hiding? we should go see who it is" she suggested.
"I know who it is"
"Okay?.... So then let's go say hi"
"He's not alone either" he suddenly smirked.
"It's a guy? who?"
"Hyunjoongie"
"Hyunjoong? as in your brother?"
"Yeah"
"Oh...you said he wasn't alone. He's here with a friend?"
"You'll see" he said as they snuck downstairs quietly.

Jaejoong lead her towards the kitchen. He peered in and just confirmed who hyunjoongs guest was.

"I wanna see" she patted his back.

So they switched places and she spied from behind the corner before gasping.

"....nooooo....." She groaned quietly smiling. "That's too cute oppa... They're holding hands and everything. how come we don't do that??" She questioned as he pointed to their hands that were already connected. "I know, I'm just kidding" she cheekily smiled.
"I didn't think hyunjoong would have gone out with someone like her"
"What do you mean by that?"
"I mean a secretary"
"So? you have something against secretaries? I was a secretary once too, did you forget?"
"Yeah, was"
"Are you saying you don't like her cause she's a secretary?"
"That's exactly what I'm saying"
"Waaah, you heartless jerk. If I recall, your ex-girlfriend is a secretary too"
"I know that's why I'm saying what I'm saying. It may not workout for them and then they're gonna have to see each other because of work. It's gonna be such a drag for him"
"But chaerin is a nice girl. Besides... She's had a crush on him since forever. She was even threatened a few times before to stay away from him"
"Being nice fades babe. Who threatened her?"
"Being nice fades?... Then mines will fade too but here we are together right?"
"... I hate when your right..." He cutely huffed.
"Good so I can educate you!"
"But who threatened her? she doesn't seemed bothered by it."
"Ha! you'll never guess who"
"who?"
"Gina"
"What??? Sooyoungs Gina? Gina has a crush on hyunjoongie??? she never had a chance! she's too... Creepy"
"I know that's what I said!"
"...you girls having fun with your gossip talk?"
"Hyunjoong!" they cried in shock as chaerin stood behind him shyly.
"Hyung! what are you doing here?"
"Me?? what are you and her doing here?? together??" Jaejoong questioned seriously.
"Me?? what are you doing here with hyung soo nim??"
"Obviously getting some alone time in before she returns back to work! your excuse??"
"Were getting alone time too!"
"Oppa!" _______ slapped jaejoongs shoulder. "Leave them alone! we have no right to know what and why they're here!"
"That's right!" hyunjoong agreed as him and chaerin moved behind her away from jaejoong.
"Shut your mouth!" jaejoong snapped at hyunjoong. 
"Yah! you're taking this overboard!" _____ scolded him as jaejoong looked away crossing his arms. 

Sticking her tongue out at him, she then turned around to talk to hyunjoong and chaerin. 

"So guys... How long has this been going on?" she smiled.
"Mmm... A few weeks ago" chaerin shyly answered glancing over to jaejoong as ______'s eyes followed. 
"Uhmm.... Let's go talk in the living room and let grumpy here stay here himself" ______ said talking about jaejoong. 

They walked to the living room and talked for a couple hours leaving jaejoong out of it even though he was sitting there and listening. 

"Hey! let's go down to the beach!" hyunjoong suggested. "When I came here on vacation, that's where I first met hyung soo nim! she's pretty popular around here even before she became a singer! The guys here all really love her! they follow her around with flowers and everything!"
"The beach?... I didn't bring a swimsuit" chaerin muttered.
"We can just walk around hmmm?" hyunjoong hummed happily looking at chaerin and _______. 
"Sure! but I can't stay long though, I have to meet with my manager tomorrow morning so I have to leave to go home before night fall."
"We can't stay either! work tomorrow!" hyunjoong said standing up. 
"Well then let's go!" ______ shouted as chaerin and hyunjoong reminded her that jaejoong was still there. "... You guys go first" she whispered as they nodded then left. 

_____ Walked up to jaejoong and looked at him. 

"Are you really gonna be like this?" she asked as he didn't answer. "Were going to the beach, come on!" she held out her hand but he looked away. "What's wrong?" she crouched down by the couch. "...yo, I'm not dating a mute am i?" she teased. "Come on get up! let's go play before heading home!" She poked him but he just stayed quiet. "...okay, if you change your mind, that's where we'll be" she said leaving.

_ _ _ 

"Hyung soo nim!" hyunjoong waved when he saw _______ walking towards them. "Where's hyung?"
"... At home" she shrugged. 
"He's not coming?" chaerin asked. 
"No, he's being a baby right now but he'll come around sometime..."
"It's all because of me isn't it?..."
"Chaerin-sshi... It's not because of you... He's just thinking too much about something, don't mind him. In the meantime, let's find something to eat!" 
"Miss _________!!!" voices came over. 
"The guys are probably on the lookout for you all the time aren't they?" hyunjoong chuckled. 
"Miss ______! your home! why didn't you tell us??"
"We saw you on tv!"
"We didn't know that you could sing so beautifully!"
"You're famous now!"
"You look so lovely today!"
"You look lovely all the time!"
"Is it true your dating??"
"If you wanted to date someone, you should have picked me!"
"No! me!"
"Miss ______! me!"

They started shouting when came pushing through. 

"Move over es!" he said pushing he guys aside before getting down on his knees and presented flowers. 
"You decided to come after all" ______ smiled. 
"Whose this guy???" the boys questioned. 
"Ohhhh!!!!! I've seen him before!!! he was in the scandal with miss ______! that's kim jaejoong!!!" one boy pointed out. 

Oooo's and ahhh's were heard after that statement. 

"So the scandal was true!" 
"How could you!??"
"It's okay! love doesn't last forever!"
"If you two break up, you still have us!!"
"so noisy! babe, hurry up and accept the flowers so we can leave!" jaejoong cried. 
"I'll wait a few minutes longer" she giggled. 
"Quickly!"
"Okay okay!" she said taking he flowers. 

After that jaejoong got up and pulled her away as hyunjoong and chaerin followed. 

"Please keep this a secret that I am here with jaejoong! you wouldn't want me to get I trouble again would you??" she shouted to the boys and she was being dragged away. 

"That's right! we have to protect miss _____!" One said as they all agreed. 
"Protect miss ________!!" they chanted as she heard them.
"Thank you!!!" she shouted with a smile waving. "Where we going?" she suddenly asked. 
"Anywhere but here with these boys"
"Oh, I smell jealousy don't you chaerin?" hyunjoong said loudly as she nodded. "maybe that's why he came here in the first place!"
"I love jealous jaejoong. It's really cute and funny cause he's trying to be mad at me but at the same time he's not and still cares about me!" she said looking behind talking to hyunjoong and chaerin as jaejoong was leading her when he stopped.

"Yah! you too! leave us alone!" Jaejoong ordered. 
"Why? aren't we gonna eat dinner?" hyunjoong asked confused.
"Go!... Now!" he said sternly as they quickly shuffled off. 
"What the hell was that about?" _____ asked him as threw her hand letting go. "What the hell is your problem dude??!"
"You!"
"Me?? what did I do??"
"First you embarrass me in front of my brother and chaerin by not listening  to me and pointing out that I'm the bad guy! second, you embarrass me again saying that I'm cute when I'm jealous!"
"So you mad at me for embarrassing you in front of your own brother?? he's your brother! I'm sure you've done more embarrassing things that he's seen!"
"It's my pride and image that I have to keep!!" he shouted startling her. 
"... I'm sorry geez..."
"A sorry isn't gonna take back what you said in front of them! I get embarrass too you know?!"
"....your pride and image is more important?"
"Yes!"
"... Okay" she straightly accepted. "Be with your pride and image then. I hope you three live a nice happy life!" she shouted storming off as he watched her. Before she crossed the street, she threw the flowers into the trash and vanished down the street. 

 

________________________________

im sorry for the long wait guys! This year is just not for me! First of all I got sick... Again! And it was horrible! and on top of that... Writers block!! Aigooo!! So frustrating 

So thanks for putting up with me and my long waiting updates! 

ps... Jaejoong in triangle???? High five y'all!! He's gonna be running in boxers lol! Hawt! Nose bleed! 

also I have a question... I know that exo's comeback was postponed because of the ferry incident but... Does anyone know when the exact date is? Did sm actually give a date or no? Cause I'm dying here without them lol and ermahgerd!!! You lucky people in Los Angeles!! Exo m is gonna be at Hollywood bowl  kmf!!!!! I'm so totally jealous like seriously. I love me some luhan and he's gonna be there but I won't be cause I live in a different state! :'(

Luhan!!!! Why you so far away??? Luhan is my overdose? Lol 

oh I want him oh he got me oh he hurts me! Lololol

good night my lovelies <3