Joongie Bear

Love Was My Mistake
With the sun shining brightly at its highest peak, jaejoong rolled around in bed feeling around for his girlfriend who wasn't there. 
 
"________?" He groaned opening an eye. "honey?..." He waited for an answer. 
 
Getting impatient and thought she could have been in the living room but couldn't hear him, he got up and looked around. 
 
"...hmm?...why is the back patio door open?..."he thought then freaked running towards the door. "________!" He shouted reaching outside then looked down frantically looking for her.
 
But just in time, ________ came walking in through the door with some groceries in hand, taking them to the kitchen. When he heard the door close, he ran back inside and widely smiled. 
 
"Good morning Joongie bear" she lightly smiled. 
"Honey! baby! gongjunim!" he cried calling her nicknames while running towards her and giving her a tight hug. 
"Wae?" she questioned obviously confused. 
"I thought you committed suicide! from the trauma last night! oh my god! I'm so happy that your still alive!" he hugged her swinging her back and forth.
"Commit suicide?? why would you think that??"
"I woke up but couldn't find you and when I came out here, I saw the patio door open!" he explained as she started to giggle. 
"Oops! I must have forgot to close it when I left" she shrugged.
"...whew! that's a relief then..." He said letting go. "Where did you go?"
"Store, it seems you haven't been to there since your fridge is empty."
"It was when we were separated... I couldn't think about food then... However..." He said looking down at himself. 
"What?" she said putting stuff away. 
"... How did I end up in just my boxers?..."
"How else?" ______ sarcastically asked back as he gasped covering his chest. "You looked uncomfortable sleeping in your tux so I... You know... Undressed you" she giggled.
"Yah!... Shin ______, did you... take advantage of me last night?..." He questioned.
"What do you mean, like... ?" she said as he nodded with a pout.
"....Puahahahaha! pleeeease! don't make me laugh! if I wanted to do that with you, I wouldn't have to wait until you passed out" she snickered cutting up ingredients. "I could have done it anytime I wanted!"
"...are you saying I'm an easy man??" he pointed to himself.
"That's exactly what I'm saying!" 
"It's funny, is it??" he watched her moving back and forth in the kitchen.
"Very funny!" she replied.
"Okay shin _____, I'll let you win this round because you had a horrible night"
"Okay" she nodded adding oil to a pan. "Can you go cover yourself up and wash up for lunch please? before I leave"
"Leave?? where you going?"
"My training"
"...oh yeah..."he said thoughtfully. "...are you coming back here or the dorm?"
"You know I have to stay in the dorm. If they catch me with you, who knows what president Kwon would do... Dating was highly restricted but someone wouldn't leave me alone"
"Who?? me??" he said pointing to himself. "If I didn't, you would have been someone else's"
"And I wouldn't have been the reason for your breakup with sooyoung"
"Babe~ your still on that?"
"Yes, because I feel like it's my fault"
"But it's not and I told you that"
"So your telling me it just all happened at the same time?... You meeting me? liking me? breaking up with sooyoung? Then dating me?"
"...I don't want to talk about this anymooooore." He covered his ears walking to her wrapping his arms around her. "...I wasn't attracted to that foul attitude of hers and I know that she's been using me for my money."
"You knew yet you still dated her for three years?"
"Love was a new thing for me, I thought if I bought her whatever she wanted, she would love me more. The best brands, the finest jewelry, the VVIP treatment..."
"What about me?"
"...you don't need any of that because your my humble gongjunim. The one who doesn't need flashy items and brand name clothes. your my beautiful rare gem from Anyang"
"Oooooooooooooh, good answer! if you answered it differently, you would have had to eat lunch alone."
_ _ _
 
"Thanks for lunch babe!" jaejoong smiled rubbing his belly.
"Your welcome! and for eating my cooking, you get a prize!"
"Oooh! what is it??"
 
She smiled and brought out a box that looked like a house. He grabbed the box from her and opened it.
 
"Don't tell me..." He said.
"Yep!... It's an actual Joongie bear!" she giggled while clapping. "a custom made teddy bear from my own hands at those children building bear shops!"
"You even put a suit on him!"
"Yeah! cause you always wear suits and... I like my men in suits! cute isn't it??" She asked as he didn't say anything. "You don't like it?..." She pouted.
"No baby, I love it!" he told her as her smile returned.
"Yay! I got it for you so when you miss me you can look at him and hug him!... Oh gosh... What time is it?...I gotta go." She said grabbing her purse. "I'll see you when I can okay?" she leaned in to kiss him.
 
He got up and walked her to the door.
 
"Bye baby!" he smiled as she waved walking toward the elevators.
"Bye!"