Intensity Increased

Love Was My Mistake

 

After the shower, I came out of the room and wandered around the living room before walking out on the balcony. 
"What's goin on? shin _______" I thought starting to question myself about my current life. 
 
I leaned on the rail and enjoyed the high beautiful night scenery thinking about the possible changes I can possibly do. 
 
"______?" I heard from behind.
"Yeah?" I said quickly turning around. 
"I'm sorry for startling you...just wanted to see if you were okay"
"Yes I am... Thank you..."
"...so what are you doing out here?"
"I... Uhm... I was gonna go return your phone but ended out here." I said handing him back his phone.
"It's late... You should rest before something happens again..."
"It's fine... At home, this is what I normally do before I got to sleep. It helps me sleep better knowing the last image before I close my eyes is something beautiful and calm and not something bad." I said as he nodded his head. "...jiyong-sshi?... I was wondering if you were doing anything tomorrow?..."
"....Nothing too important... Why?"
"I was wondering if you would like to go with me to work to talk to my boss and then I have an appointment with your grandma tomorrow around noon...."
"Sure" he happily nodded. 
"Really?...cool... I guess I'll see you in the morning time..." 
"Alright... Good night" he smiled.
"Good night" I said back as we separated to go our rooms. 
 
Morning rolled around and I was already up and ready to go waiting for Jiyong-sshi to come out of his room. 
 
"What is taking so long?" I thought looking at the time. "...I guess he's still sleeping...I'll just go myself..." I thought gathering my stuff and left.
 
I got to my office and was greeted by chaerin who I haven't seen in what felt like forever.
 
"_________!" she got up from her chair and came to hug me.
"Hi chaerin-sshi!" I hugged her back.
"What are you doing here? I thought president kim gave you the week off?" she questioned.
"He did..." I nodded. "But I came here to talk to him about something..."
"President kim isn't here right now... He went to meet an important client about a partnership..."
"Oh..." I said sadly. "Well uhm.... Would you mind giving this to him for me?..." I said taking out an envelope.
"What's this??"
"This is my resignation letter..."
"What?? resignation letter??? why?!"
"Resignation letter?" a voice echoed from behind. "What do you think your doing??"
"What do you think resignation means?" i questioned back.
"Your not quitting" jaejoong said sternly.
"Your not my boss. And there's no way you can keep me here"
"Chaerin-ah give us a moment!" jaejoong ordered as she left quickly.
 
As soon as the door closed,
 
"You are not quitting. You are staying here!"
"What makes you think I want to stay here after that assault and kidnapping last night huh?!"
"Your not leaving! even if I have to make you stay! even if I have to go to your place and drag you here I will"
"I wanna see you try!"
"Try??... Ha! I will"
"Yea good luck with that." I said walking to the door.
"Where are you going??" he grabbed me.
"I have another appointment to go too! I'm busy today! now let go!" I said trying to pry his hand off my arm as he squeezed even tighter.
"I told you your not going anywhere!"
"Let me go psycho!"
"Psycho??" he repeated. "I'll show you psycho!" he pulled me in giving me a kiss of a life time.
"Ugh!!" I pushed him roughly running toward the door opening it as he followed. "...jiyong-sshi..." I said upon opening the door.
 
He looked at me then to jaejoong then back to me.
 
"...you said that we were gonna come here together?..." 
"...I'm sorry... I thought you were still sleeping so I just left without you..."
"Sleeping??" jaejoong said from behind me. "Were you at his place last night??"
"Maybe!" I answered him. 
"That's right. She was with me last night at my place. She slept over there" Jiyong teasingly. 
"You were at his place??" Jaejoong said looking at me for confirmation.
"I told you already didn't i?" Jiyong said crossing his arm. 
"I don't have time for this... Come on Jiyong-sshi" I said just leaving the room.
 
I saw chaerin and lightly bowed to her as I was leaving then I saw sooyoung coming my way.
 
"Hey you!" she stopped me as I sighed annoyed. 
"What?"
"Where's jaejoong??" 
"I don't know! I'm not his babysitter to know he's at all the time!"
"Are your talking back to me???!"
"Yeah! I am! And now that I am... God damn it your a !! why won't anyone just leave me the hell alone??" I said as Jiyong and jaejoong appeared behind me. 
"What did you call me??"
"You heard me the first time! but if you want me to repeat it I will!... Your a !" I shouted receiving a slap from her.
"_______!" Jiyong said coming to my side.
"Sooyoung!" jaejoong stopped her from a second round. 
"Oppa! you have to do something! did you hear what she called me?? Fire her immediately!"
"I think we should leave" Jiyong suggested. "Lets go..." He said leading me to the elevator.
"Oppa!" sooyoung cried.
"Stop right there!" jaejoong ordered. "...Apologize! right now!"
"Screw you!" I said walking to the elevator. 
"Come apologize to her right now!" jaejoong pulled me as I resisted.
"Let go!"
"What is going on!!??" a stronger voice shouted over.
"President kim...." I said as jaejoong immediately let go and I scurried away from him.
"What the hell is going on?! this is a business company! not a place to argue! you want to argue?! take it in another room outside of here!" president kim yelled angrily.
____________
hey guys! Back for a quick update before heading to bed llol hope you enjoyed this chapter.
is it better to receive small updates like this or waiting a week or two at times for a bigger update?
let me know and thanks for reading! :D