Jiyong's Confession 2/2

Love Was My Mistake
"Because of you... I'm thousands of miles away from home. Because of you I'm back to re-training and because of you my career isn't going anywhere now. why?... Why??!"
"Because I love you!"
"What?? you expect me to believe you??"
"Whether you believe me or not... It's true. I love you. You were the first girl I've like since my break up with sooyoung. Your the first girl to make me forget my worries and you made me feel...happy"
"So you tried to ruin my relationship with jaejoong??...and when I would find out eventually, do you think I would still like you? do you think I would want to be in a relationship with you??"
"Stop ______!" Jason shouted coming out of the shadows behind us.
"Why should i?? is it not true!?" She huffed angrily turning away.
"Yes it's true... But listen to him. What he is telling is definitely the truth. He's been hiding his feelings for you since the day he met you! hyung isn't very good with girls but when he's with you, he can be himself. He can laugh he can smile. Although he's extremely wrong on his part for giving the media your pictures with jaejoong, you shouldn't let this one problem blind you from this friendship"
"This is unforgivable. I don't know what to do or what to think at this moment because it seems unreal. My personal life is for me to know and for NO ONE to find out! how dare you even think something like that!.... god damn it!" She shouted fiercely. 
"...babe..."
 
She turned around and saw jaejoong with his luggage.
 
"...Oppa... How long have you been standing there?..."
"Long enough"
 
_ _ _
 
Back in _______'a hotel room,
 
"Are you okay?" jaejoong asked.
"...no!..." She angrily pouted hugging the couch cushion.
"Why are you so cute?" he chuckled sitting down next to her.
"...your not helping!...shouldn't you be angry too?? He tried to ruin our relationship!"
"I was... But I then realized that, it actually makes us closer"
"What the hell are you talking about?? How is this making us closer??"
"Think about it... If it was for jiyongie going to your dorm that day, I never would have been able to sleep over with you. If it was for jiyongie, I wouldn't have come here cause my jealousy was flaring... Right?"
"...what are you you doing here?...what about work?"
"You said I could come here! I asked you!... Honey, it's my dads company I can do whatever I want."
"When did you ask me?? I don't remember!"
"See! I knew you weren't listening!... I asked when I called you!
 
*** flash back ***
 
Jaejoongs pov
 
"Remember that you are still MIIIIINE shin ______! I don't like when your hanging with other guys! gay or not!"
"What do you think were gonna be doing??" She started giggling.
"I don't know! anything is possible since your on the other side of the world!" 
"Oh someone's at the door."
"Just in case... How about I go there??"
"Oppa, I have to go" 
"Did you hear a word I said?" I asked.
".... Uhm...Of course..."
"So what do you think?"
"...erm... Sure?"
*** end of fb***
 
"ohhh..." She said thinking back on it.
"I'm here because you said I could be here"
"Weren't you at work when you called me?"
"Mmm hmm! after you approved, I booked the next flight here and so... Here I am!... Aren't you happy??"
"I would be if it wasn't for Jiyong-sshi"
"Oh! and there's something else I wanted to tell you..."
"What?..."
"Before I left work, your friend hyun woo stopped me. He said since he couldn't reach you on your phone, he wanted to let you know that he heard sooyoung talking about you the other day."
"About what now??"
"He heard something about releasing pictures of us and how much trouble you'll be in..."
"Releasing pictures?... You mean she has pictures of us too???"
"I guess so... But Jiyong best her to the punch line already"
"Why won't people just leave me alone???" she leaned on the pillow. "I'm just trying to work hard and live my life how I want too. I didn't want any trouble in my life."
"Trouble seems to like you"
"Seems like it...jokes on her" she managed to smile. "What am I gonna do?...anyhow... Were you perhaps... Sticking up for jiyong-sshi earlier?"
"What?"
"You didn't seem angry about him releasing our pictures to the media."
"Why would I be mad? what's the point? the damage is already done. I mean... Everyone seems to already know about us. Feels nice not to hide and keeps secrets anymore you know?"
"...there's something wrong with you" she said shaking her head.
"Why?"
"...your making sense! make it stop!" she covered her ears.
"Come here!" he smiled grabbing her hands and pulling her close. "There's no reason to pout and cry about it... Just accept what came to you and live on"
"Oh god! make it stop!" she covered her ears again.
"Your boss already chewed your out for breaking that part of the contract but... What else is she gonna do? kick you out of the company? you can always find another company to join she's not the only person in the world that owns an entertainment company"
"True...now what?"
"Continue the training, fight on for the people that love you. Actually don't think of it as training... Think of it as a rehearsal. Maybe like your own mini concert"
"Ok... Now your scaring me. Where's my baby boyfriend? the one where he's jealous when I'm next to guys and the one that loves chocolate. Where is he?"
"That side of me is still here. But I'm just telling you this to make you less stressed and to make you feel better"
"...thank you oppa... I do feel better..." She sighed in his arms. "...you know when I said chocolate a few minutes ago... I kind of want some now..."
"Well it's 4 in the morning I don't think the stores are open right now"
 
She looked around and thought of something. She looked at jaejoongs shirt and lifted it up.
 
"What are you doing?" he asked as she bit his stomach. "Ooooww! babe! what are you doing??" he cried.
"... Heh heh... Chocolate abs" she smirked. "Get it???"
"Why are you being so silly right now??"
"I don't know. I think it's the lack of sleep" she shrugged.
"Let's go to bed then" he pulled her towards the room. 
 
___________________
a short quick update before I go to sleep
enjoy and good night!