Forgiveness?

Love Was My Mistake

As the early morning went by, _______ slowly opened her eyes when she noticed that it was so quiet. Quickly realizing a heavy feeling on her arm, she sat up instantly and started screaming as jaejoong woke up in a panic letting go of her arm. 

"Aaaaahhhh!!!" she yelled before throwing a punch across his face knocking him out of the bed.
"Owwwwww!!! babe!!!" he cried in pain holding his jaw.
"Wha-?? jaejoong??" she questioned.
"Yeah, me!" he replied as she felt relieved. "Owww..." He wiggled his jaw. "What the hell was that??" he asked sitting back in his bed. 
"...sorry, instinct. I didn't realized where I was or who I was with" she said rubbing her eyes. "...why am I here?"
"You don't remember?"
"...uhm... I remember talking to you but I don't remember when I fell asleep"
"I bought you here from the conference room. You fell asleep on me"
"Oh..." She nodded before noticing something causing her heart to race. "...why...is my bra... And jeans.... On the floor??...and what's wrong with the other side of your face?"
"What do you mean why? don't you remember anything??"
"...no" she shook her head unsurely. "What did we do???" she panicked. "Did we-....." She asked cautiously as jaejoong started blushing.
"Of course not! what are you talking about!?" he turned away.
"Yah!... You seem to remember, tell me!"
"It's kinda embarrassing..." He chuckled. 
"Tell me!" she said beating his back with a pillow. 
"... Well you see...after I took off your parka, I was gonna give you a kiss but... You sorta punched me right here" he pointed to his face. "And you punched me again! a few minutes ago!"
"Okay? what else??"
"After you punched me, I went to take a shower and came out, you were sitting up complaining about how hot and uncomfortable you were so you took off your pants and your bra...while you were still sleeping! But I swear I didn't see anything!"
"It's not like I was drunk... How come I don't remember?"
"I don't know... Tired much??" he shrugged. "When did you start punching people while your asleep?"
"...I don't know... " She said grabbing her pants while staying under the covers putting on her undergarment and pants. "What time is it?... I need to go to the studio"
"Your avoiding me"
"Ya think??" she said getting up and out of bed gathering her things.
"I'm sorry!"
"for what?? making me seem like I was the bad guy when really I was trying to lighten the mood?? or getting yelled at by you in front of other people? Thanks but no thanks apology not accept!" 

She found her keys in her bag and walked out his bedroom as he followed. 

"Babe!"
"What??" she turned around.
"Stop..." He sighed not knowing what to do. "Don't leave me...please"
"You have five minutes to talk to me or not at all."
"...I'm sorry okay? if you want me to beg for forgiveness..." he said dropping to the floor. "I will...baby, I didn't mean to yell at you" he moved closer to her and hugged her legs. "There's just something's I want to have authority over. I'm the oldest brother and I need that respect from hyunjoong and chaerin. If I'm not assertive then I'll be a pushover..."
"...I don't care about the reason oppa... What I'm mad about is you didn't tell me like an adult. I do not like it when people yell at me. I know that May sound chilidsh but... That's how and why arguments start. I grew up without anyone ever yelling at me and I don't want my boyfriend to be the first.
"I've yelled at you before..."
"Yeah and I still hate you for it"
"I'm sorry..." He rose up. "Forgive me?" he pouted hugging her.
"I don't know" she shrugged looking away.
"Babe...if you want you can hit me to take your anger out!" he cried letting go and standing in front of her.
"Really??" she smirked gaining interest.
"...uhmm.... Yeah!... Go ahead!"
"Don't forget, the company put me in a self defense class"
"... I d-didnt!" he gulped.
"Ooookay! you said it yourself!" she teased as jaejoong closed his eyes shut tightly. "1...2...3!!!" she counted before squeezing the hell out of his cheeks.
"Yyyaaaahhhhh!" she smiled as he screamed in pain.
"Aaaaaaaaaahhhh!"
"Hyung! hyung soonim!!"
"What are you two doing!?"

Chaerin and hyunjoong rushed in, tearing them apart.

"Let me at him!" ______ shouted trying to go for jaejoongs face.
"Unni! What's going on?"
"Just please me go and you'll see!" _____ growled as chaerin held onto her.
"Hyung! are you okay??"
"I'm alright" jaejoong said holding his bright red cheeks.
"What are you guys doing? sounds like you guys were killing each other" chaerin muttered.
"He said I could" _____ crossed her arms.
"Could what??" hyunjoong asked. 
"I said that she can hit me to let her anger out"
"Yeah... So let me continue!!" _____ cried out surprisingly while trying to get at jaejoong.

Chaerin held her as hyunjoong was protecting his brother as they were all yelling at the same time trying to stop _____. 

 

___________________________________

sorry for the long wait again guys! I was gonna update two days ago but then it was my little cousins graduation.

im also kinda sad lol I'm not as creative as I use to be. Mianhaeyo!