Jiyong's Confession 1/2

Love Was My Mistake
"Yeobo! someone's at the door!" mrs. Yoon shouted from the kitchen preparing breakfast.
"I got it" he answered walking to the door.
 
When he opened the door, he couldn't believe who he saw at the door.
 
"...good morning..." ______ shyly greeted with a light bow.
"Uhm... Hello!" mr. Yoon said with widen eyes.
"Yeobo who is it?" his wife asked coming to the door stopping when she saw her daughter.
 
No words were being exchanged for a few seconds making it an awkward moment for everyone.
 
"______...." Her mom whispered. "uh come in come in" she invited.
"Thank you..." _____ bowed again. "... I passed by a fruit stand and bought some pears, some Fuji apples and peaches. The lady selling them guarantees that they are absolutely delicious..." She said showing them the basket of fruits and handing it to mr. Yoon.
"O-oh thank you my dear... How about I prepare some in the kitchen and I'll let you two talk..." He said before heading to the kitchen.
"Sit sit...." Her mom pointed to the couch. "...what are you doing here?... Your father and grandpa are gonna be furious."
"...I wanted to talk to you and apologize for dad and grandpas behavior that night of dads concert."
"It's fine. Somehow I figured it would have turned out like that."
"I'm sorry...I heard that dad isn't living next door anymore... He moved to live with grandpa"
"Yeah..." Her mom nodded.
 
Again, it was awkwardly silent.
 
"I know you didn't come here to give us some fruits and apologize for something you didn't do or know... Tell me what's wrong..."
 
_______ Looked at her mom and tears began to fill her eyes.
 
"....o-om...omma..." She stuttered. "Omma!...omma!" she cried hard giving her mom a hug. "Omma!" she continued as tears fell from her and her mom.
"Neh, it's mama. Mamas here" her mom comforted.
"Omma! I missed you so much!"
 
With mr. Yoon watching from around the kitchen corner happily smiling, he came out with a plate of freshly cut fruits and some drinks.
 
"You are totally right! these fruits taste absolutely amazing!" mr. Yoon said placing the tray on the table. "All better? he asked with a warm smile.
"Neh..." _____ answered with a giggle as her mom wiped her tears.
"Ahhh!" her mom sighed feeling overwhelmed with happiness. "Well now! what should we do?"
"Eat a fruit" mr. Yoon said sticking fruit in . "It's delicious right?"
"Mmm!" she nodded. "Eat!" her mom said sticking a fruit in ______'s mouth.
"Sweet" she smiled as a small sound was coming from the room. "What's that?" she asked as her mom got up and ran to the bedroom.
 
When she came out, she was holding a baby carefully wrapped in a blanket trying to calm the baby down.
 
"Aahhh... I remember now... This is your baby..." ______ Lightly nodded. "How did the delivery room work out for you mr. Yoon?" _______ teased.
"It was horrible... Terrible! Traumatizing!"
"What's her name?" ______ asked.
"Hye soo... Yoon hye soo" her mom answered.
"Aahhh... Ahnyeong hye soo yah..." _____ Caressed her cheek as she was still crying. "I don't think she likes me very much" _____ said jokingly.
"Don't be silly! she's probably just hungry after waking up" mr. Yoon cheered.
 
 _ _ _
After visiting my mom, the days passed and it was time for me to leave for LA. Waiting for my manager at the airport, I took out my phone looking at the time before making a phone call. 
 
"Unni! where are you? Aren't you coming with me?" I asked finally getting ahold of my manager.
"______ Yah...." Her manager said sleepily. "Hasn't anyone told you?...I'm not going to LA with you."
"...wow! really??...thanks for telling me last minute unni! so am I gonna be there by myself??"
"...of course not. It would be to dangerous for you...Jiyong is going with you"
"Huh?? why?"
"Jiyong has a fashion collaboration meeting there. I think Jason is going too. Give them a call. I'm going back to sleep. Have fun" she said before hanging up.
"So... They are sending me off to LA without a manager?" I questioned myself receiving a call from Jason.
 
"Hello?"
"________!~~ where are you?" Jason chimed happily.
"Me?... I'm at the airport."
"I know!~ but where?"
"I'm standing in front of my terminal"
"Are you the one standing there by yourself wearing pink and black sweats?"
"Yeah. How did you know?"
"Because I'm standing right behind!" he said blowing on the back of my neck.
"Omo!" I gasped. "When did you get here??"
"We've been here since 3am. I got you hot tea!" he handed me a cup. "Well technically I didn't get you that. Hyung did!"
"Thank you" I said taking the cup." Where is your brother?"
"Oh he's coming. He's getting the tickets"
"Ohh the drivers getting mine"
"By the way... There's something that I wanted to ask you"
"What?"
"Were you really dating that jaejoong boy? I saw the news but I completely forgot about it"
"Yeah"
"And is this your punishment..."
"Pretty much..."
"I knew it! I totally knew it! the boy has got something special on you!"
"Hey guys! we hold board soon" Jiyong called over as he was walking with my driver.
 
We got the tickets and boarded the plane and waited to take off. A few hours in to the flight, I fell asleep. By the time I woke up, we were preparing to land. When we came out of the terminal, surprisingly there were people waiting for me taking pictures as I walked with Jason and Jiyong follwed behind. We found our luggage and got into a escalade truck that was waiting to take us to our hotel.
 
We checked in and headed to our individual rooms on the 12th floor. As I opened the room, I heard my phone vibrating crazily in my bag. 
 
"Okay okay, geesh! I'm coming!" I said walking in and closing the door rushing to get my phone. "hello?"
"Hey honey!"
"Hi oppa"
"Did you get there okay?"
"Mmm" I simply answered observing everything in the room.
"Good good... Now... When were you planning on telling me that Jiyong was going with you??" He suddenly freaked.
"Huh??...uhm how did you know?"
"The internet"
"I'm on there already?? I just left Seoul 13 hours ago!... So much for leaving quietly...what did it say about me?"
"Says here korean idol shin ________ was seen at the airport with fashion  designer Kwon Jiyong and little brother Kwon Jason. They were seen at the airport at around 3 almost 4am in the morning leaving for LA... Blah blah blah...she was recently caught in a scandal... Blah blah blah... Maybe this is a way to avoid the reporters whatever whatever... Now staying at the Sheraton hotel in downtown LA" he finished reading cutely.
"Wow, they even wrote where I'm staying..." I said shockingly.
"Baby please don't change the subject. Why didn't you tell me about Jiyong??"
"What are you talking about?? even I didn't know he was coming until last minute. Like literally! last minute!"
"But were you planning on ever telling me he's in LA with you?"
"I don't know, maybe"
"Maybe?? why maybe??"
"Is it that important??"
"Yea! it's very important!"
"Why?"
"Remember that you are still MIIIIINE shin ______! I don't like when your hanging with other guys! gay or not!"
"What do you think were gonna be doing??" I started giggling.
"I don't know! anything is possible since your on the other side of the world!" He said as there was a knock on the door.
"Oh someone's at the door."
 
As jaejoong was still talking, I peeked through the hole and saw that it was Jason.
 
"Oppa, I have to go" I told him.
"Did you hear a word I said?" he asked.
".... Uhm...Of course..."
"So what do you think?"
"...erm... Sure?" I said unsurely as Jason knocked again.
"Alright I'll see you later then! I love you!"
"okay me too. Bye" they hung up.
 
I opened the door to see Jason happily smiling.
 
"Hey" I greeted.
"Sup giirl! what cha doing??"
"Nothing just checking out the room."
"Ah" he nodded. "Me and hyung are going to dinner in a few hours and we would like to invite you along! we have lots to talk about"
"Okay"
"Dinners at six so be ready by then" he informed before leaving.
 
_ _ _
 
At dinner, it was a lot of fun. We ate and talked like before and then enjoyed a night out in town. Jason bought a load of items, clothes and accessories, same goes for Jiyong. I bought a few items myself but not as much as them since I'm not rolling in the dough like they are. The rest of the night they took me sight seeing and meeting some of their friends. 
 
As the clock struck 1am we decided to head back to the hotel so I could rest for my schedule in the morning.
 
"Good night kids!" Jason left us going to his room carrying his things.
"Bye" I waved to him as Jiyong smiled.
"Well that was a very amazing night" I grinned. "I don't think I'm sleepy yet after that!"
"How about a night stroll?"
"Sure sounds relaxing" I agreed.
 
Before we left again, we put our shopping bags in our rooms before meeting up again in the lobby.
 
"Ahhhh...." I sighed feeling the cool air outside. "This is really nice."
"It is isn't it?... How are you feeling these days?"
"About what?"
"Everything... Your delayed album, coming here, the re-training,... The scandal"
"Ahh... Well about my album of course I'm upset. I was really looking forward to releasing it. Coming here and re-training doesn't really bother me much except for the part of me being here for so long and the scandal... It just makes me furious. I'm still curious of how they have those pictures of us to give them to reporters."
"...so then it's true?... You are dating jaejoong?"
"...mmm..." I replied softly. 
"..._______?"
"Hmmm?"
 
He stopped to turn and look at me. 
 
"I have something to give you..." He said feeling somewhat shy. 
"Neh?..." I questioned before looking down to his hands. 
 
With both hands holding a box, he held it out towards me. 
 
"When we were shopping, I bought this for you... When you were talking to Jason. I think it was look very stylish on you."
 
I accepted the box and opened it to see what it was. 
 
"...oh!~ Jiyong-sshi! I can't accept this!" I cried closing the box and giving it back. "I really can't accept this! please take it back!"
"I wanna give it to you" he said handing it back.
"But I can't accept something like this" I whined.
"It's okay. I'm giving it to you as a thank you."
"A thank you? for what? you've done a lot for me than I have for you"
"It doesn't matter whose done more for whom. I want you to have it. I wanted to thank you for endorsing my products."
"It's no problem at all! I mean I signed a contract!" I giggled. "The contract deal is enough!"
"Then accept it as a gift... Consider it an early birthday gift or... Early Christmas present"
"The year just started"
"Exactly. Accept it, please?"
"...uhm... I really can't accept this... Besides I'm not into these flashy items... I don't think I would do this diamond watch any justice. I'm not pretty enough" I said as he chuckled.
"Your right" he agreed. "...because your more beautiful and stunning than this watch..." He smiled. "then how about I return this and buy something less flashy for you?
"Sure. You can even buy me food for all I care!"
"Sounds like a plan!... But ______?"
"Neh?"
"If I told you something... Would you hate me for it?" he asked suddenly changing the mood.
"Why would I hate you?"
"... Promise me that when I tell you, everything will still be the same. The way you talk to me, the way you look at me...the way you feel about me"
 
I kept quiet and nodded my head as he went on.
 
"The reason you are here is.... Is because of me..."
"Waeyo?"
"...I'm the one ...who gave those pictures to the reporters..."
"What???"
"I knew that you and jaejoong were dating! I hired someone to follow you and kept eyes on you. Even though you had him, I wanted you even more!" He explained. "...That day I found you on that empty floor at your dorm building, I went up to jaejoongs penthouse to see if you were there... Turns out you weren't. Out of pure luck the door was unlocked. I went in and found pictures of you and him scattered everywhere throughout the place. I thought if I managed to break the news out into the media... The two of you would break up somehow..."
 
__________________
i have been working on this chapter forever! 
Truthfully you guys, I'm starting to forget crucial parts of the story. 
Like I don't remember if I said her moms baby was ever a boy or girl or if 
jaejoongs has ever given her anything lol
aigoooooo! I'm in big trouble! Forgive me! I say that every time and I mean it every time, please forgive me lol
anyway must go to sleep now
 
good night and I know what your all thinking..... plot twist!!!....? 
Hehehe!