Left Alone

Love Was My Mistake
"Your h-here?.. H-how??...when??" she stuttered looking for words as he oddly looked at her.
"I came to see you- i mean... I came to congratulate you for song of the week!" he smiled handing over the bouquet of flowers with two hands.
"O-oh..." She softly answered. "...gomawo!" she then smiled taking the flowers.
"So uhm... What are you doing up here by yourself?...it's kind of creepy isn't it?"
"Me?... I was uhm... I was bored... And wanted to know what the rest of the building looked like?..."
"...Why were you counting?"
"Errm...I was counting because... I heard someone else counting?"
"There's someone else with you??" he said now on alert.
"No no! I mean like... I just heard a voice..." She lied.
"A voice?..."
"Yeah... Like a... Small faint voice..."
"O_O (<-- his face expression) and your not scared??"
"...ehh I have a love and hate relationship with creepy stuff" she shrugged.
"...good to know..." He lightly nodded. "So uhm... How about we go down to your apartment and chat?" he smiled.
"Uhm..." She stalled looking for an answer thinking about jaejoong.
"Come on!" he pulled her. "It's... Getting a little creepy up here to me..." He pulled her again.
 
She followed him to the elevators and went down to her dorm.
 
"Jaejoong is gonna be so mad at me..." She panicked as she thought about him still hiding.
 
Entering her dorm, she dashed to her room as Jiyong sat down on the couch looking around.
 
"Wow I like how you girls decorated this place! very chic!" he said as she grabbed her phone and called jaejoong. "Thank you!" she yelled out to him.
 
As the phone continued to ring, "uhmm... Jiyong-sshi!... If you'd like any drinks or snacks, feel free to roam the kitchen!" she yelled to him again as the voicemail picked up.
"Will do!" he shouted back.
"AH! Joongie bear! why won't you pick up!?" she quietly yet angrily yelled at her phone.
 
In truth, jaejoong didn't carry his phone. It was on his bed ringing silently. She called him many times before giving up texting him. After she sent the message. She placed the phone in her pocket and went to talk to her guest.
 
"I see you found the cookies" she smiled.
"I'm sorry. Am I allowed to eat them?" he said with his mouth full.
"Of course! That's what they're there for"
 
Meanwhile jaejoong who was still hiding waited and waited for the limit time to be up as he was looking at his watch.
 
"Only two more minutes and I win!" he whispered.
 
When the two minutes passed, he walked out of the room and into the hall ways.
 
"I won baby!" he shouted with his arms raised high.
 
He looked around and didn't see ______ anywhere.
 
"_______??..." He walked the halls. "Honey?... Helllooo!?? what the hell?? I was suppose to be the one hiding, not you!" he searched the rooms.
 
When he didn't find her in any of the rooms, he figured she went back to his penthouse. So jaejoong got on the elevator and went up.
 
He walked in to find that the living room was empty. He checked his room the guest rooms and the bathroom but they were empty.
 
"Where the hell could she could have gone??" he thought getting irritated. "Maybe... I should go down to her dorm?" he questioned himself. "But... She told me not to just in case her manager was home...but then again... She told me earlier that her manager wasn't home..." He said having a conflict with himself before making a decision.
 
"Ehhh! I'll go down there anyway!" He shrugged cooly.
 
On the other hand, ______ and Jiyong were still talking when he had to use the bathroom from eating too much sweets and drinking wine. Once the bathroom door closed, the front door rang.
 
"Oh!... Kahi unni must be home!" ___ thought going to the door. "But she should have keys?..."she said thoughtfully. "might be a crazy fan??..." She thought back and forth as it rang again. "Uhmm.... Who is it?" she said against the door.
"Who else!" jaejoong replied as her eyes shot open.
"Oh no!" she thought quickly opening the door.