Morning Surprise

Love Was My Mistake

 

After having tea and catching up with grandpa and uncle james for a while, we had to leave of course because i had work the next day. Im less than half a mile home from my apartment and the tiredness of driving is finally kicking in. It was 1am by the time I got to the front of my apartment door. As my neighbor was walking by, I unlocked my door and almost walked in when he dropped his late night snack on the ground leaving the door slightly open.  

“… oh here… let me help you” I offered.
“… thank you dear…” he smiled tiredly after I handed his snacks. “are you new here?”
“neh… I just moved here two days ago…” I tiredly smiled back.
“really?... welcome… im Yoon Kyung Min. Nice to meet you” he greeted with his hand out.
“thank you” I bowed before shaking his hand. “nice to meet you too. im Shin ______.” I smiled as he nodded.
“im sorry dear, but I have to go. My wife is probably waiting for her snacks. Shes been really cranky lately since I found out she was pregnant.”
“that’s okay. Im sorry for keeping you for so long. Please go right ahead” I bowed before walking back to my door.
“again… it was nice to meet you” he said before walking away.
“neh… good night” I smiled waving going into my apartment.

I the lights and headed straight for the bathroom to take a shower and change so I could go to sleep. Then by the time I was doing all that and waiting for my hair to dry, it was 2:30am. When my head the pillow, it felt like I just died and went to heaven and I was sleeping on big white fluffy clouds. Of course I fell asleep instantly from the constant driving earlier.

Next morning, I woke up to the sound of my alarm.

“morning already?” I groaned with eyes still shut.
“mmmmm!....” I heard a groan coming from next to me.
“oh?... am I still dreaming??” I questioned myself when I felt a leg hit mine. “…what the…” I thought.
“turn it OFFFFFFF!!” it angrily shouted before hitting my face with a pillow.
“oooow!” I pouted then angrily sat up looking over to the sleepy idiot next to me.
“I said turn it off!!”
“yah! Jaejoong-sshi!!... how did you get here???” I questioned holding my blanket close to my body.
“turn off the alarm!” he shouted again.
“alright… alright… geesh…” I said turning it off. “yah!... you… how in the world did you get into my apartment!? Are you stalking me??”
“stalking?... are you crazy?” he smirked still sleeping.
“get out of my bed!” I said kicking him constantly.
“stop!” he cried.
“get out of my bed you ert!.. you think its okay for you to just come and sleep next to me whenever you want?? and on top of that I didn’t even invite you!” I said still kicking.
“im warning you! stop it!”
“get out! Get out! Get out! How dare you get mad at me! I should be mad at you! ert!”
“ert??.... alright, ive had enough of this…” he said before grabbing ahold of my ankle and pulled me closer to him as he hovered over me. “yes! Im a ert! So what?!... what are you gonna do??” he said eyeing me then down my chest as I pulled my blanket up.
“get off me!”
“ask nicely and I might consider it”
“get off me!....please?”
“ha…” he sighed with a y smirk. “your no fun at all…” he said getting off of me as I quickly got up as I heard the door bell.
“ohh shoot!...jasons here…” I thought then looked over to jaejoong wondering what I should do with him because if Jason saw him here, he’ll think something is definitely up.

“you!” I pointed. “stay in here!” I said before running out of my room and closing the door.

I ran to the front door and open it.

“hey girl! what took so long?” Jason chuckled walking in with breakfast in hand. “how come you’re not dressed yet?... did I come too early today?” he asked.
“ohhh” I lightly chuckled worried about the situation. “yeah your about 1 hour and 30 minutes early”
“I wanted to get here early. Heres your tea” he smiled.
“thanks…” I said receiving it from him. “is it okay if I go get ready while you wait here?”
“ohh sure silly! Of course! This is your house! Do whatever you want!”
“alright! Be right back!” I said darting into my room and closing the door.

When I walked in, jaejoong was not in sight when I heard water running in the bathroom.

“yah!... jaejoong-sshi!...” I loudly whispered through the door. “hurry up! I have to get ready for work! I have to meet your dad at exactly 9!” I said and in return all I heard was humming. “aigooo!” I panicked looking at the time. “im gonna late!!” I nervously thought.
“im done!” he smiled as he opened the door as I walked in with my mouth open.
“…. Is that… my toothbrush??...” I asked shocked to see that he was using it like it was his.
“it sure is” he smiled. “im almost done… don’t worry…” he said spitting in the sink.
“ewww dirty!” I whined.
“you can use the bathroom now… im done” he smiled walking out of the bathroom then my bedroom and out of the front door leaving Jason in shock as he was about to enjoy his breakfast.
“gross…” I said looking at my tooth brush when Jason came running in.
“Shin _______! What was that young man doing here????” he questioned with a grin. “were you… trying to hide him from me?? what was he doing here in your room??? Hmmmmmm?~......”
“… he used my toothbrush…” I softly said in disgust.
“yah… you should get ready before you have no time too” Jason said pushing me into the bathroom and closed the door.
“… he used my toothbrush…” I repeated.
“shin _______!!! Stop standing around in there! get ready!! We only have an hour before I drop you off!” Jason shouted from outside the door. 
________________________________________

hey guys! i know this is shorter than usual but this is all i can update for 
right cause but ill try to update this again later!
thanks for reading! :D