Party Planner 2/2

Love Was My Mistake

 

As morning arrived, she woke up to the sound of her alarm, got up and got ready for work. Taking breakfast on the go, _______ arrived at the company and went up to her office and got right back into the planning process. For some reason ________ felt extremely tired today. As she's searching for a someone to cater this event jaejoong walks into her office interrupting her chaotic working mind.
"I don't think our conversation is done." He said walking in with crossed arms.l
"...seriously...." She sighed. " I don't have time for you so please leave..."
"No... I'm not going anywhere until you clearly tell me what i have done to you to make you despise me"
"Why is it so important for you to know?"
"Because.... "
"Because what??" she questioned.
"Because I love you!!!" jaejoong shouted quickly approaching her.
 
He made her stand on her feet and gave her a long kiss.
 
*beep beep beep beep!!!!*
 
"Whaaaa!!" _____ Cried out quickly sitting up as the alarm went off wiping her lips.
"Yah chingu-yah what's wrong with you?..." Hyun woo asked slowly sitting up scratching the back of his head trying to get his eyes to adjust to the light.
"I just had a.... Nightmare?" she questioned herself awkwardly. 
"NIghtmare?..." Hyun woo mumbled looking at his friend sitting on her bed touching her lips. "If it was a nightmare then... Why do you seem so... Calm? Was it a good nightmare or a bad one?"
"... I don't know..." She whispered. 
 
Truthfully, she liked the dream but at the same time she felt like she should hate it.
_________________________
 
So when she arrived at work, she was on full alert so she wouldn't see jaejoong today hoping to dodge him. She waited for the elevator to reach her floor and as soon as those doors open, there he was... The guy that she didn't even want to face after this mornings "nightmare". She stood with her eyes wide open and didn't say a word.
 
"Uhm... Good morning?" he greeted.
"Uh...." She grumbled scrambling away from him.
"Okay?..." Jaejoong said to himself getting into the elevator.
 
"Aaahhhh..." She groaned once she got into her office. 
 
_______ then walked over to her desk and sat down turning on the computer to continue the party planning. Not too long after, she had to leave to go to the restaurant that is catering the party to taste test the food and also go out and buy some drinks. Once the orders were done, she thought it would be a good idea to take at least 10 minutes of this hectic day to sit back and enjoy a nice glass of iced tea. She stopped by the nearest cafe and ordered a drink before sitting down and relaxing before going back to the company and giving president kim the full report about what's going on. 
 
However on the other hand, Siwon and his wife had just finished lunch and were on their way out when Siwon spotted ______ walk into the cafe across the street.
 
"What's wrong?... Who are you looking for?? She asked strongly looking where he was.
"Uhmm... No one sweetie. How can I ever look at anyone else when I have such a beautiful wife. No one compares to you!" He said kissing her on the cheek.
"Okay" she smiled. "Are you busy today?... I was taking that we could go shopping..." She cried holding on to his arm as he kept looking at the cafe ______ walked into. "Honey..." She said lightly shaking him. "Honey!" she then screamed. "What is so interesting over there that your ignoring me?? shall I go see for myself??" Se questioned folding her arms.
"No!...there's nothing over there... I was just looking at a cute puppy that's all..." He reasoned.
"....right..." She sarcastically sighed. "So are you today or not?"
"Actually I am a little busy today..." He answered her. " I gotta get going though if you don't want me home too late tonight..." He smiled escorting her to their car and she got in.
"Alright..." She sighed. "I'll see you at home at 9 o'clock sharp!" she reminded him.
"Yes dear... 9 o'clock sharp. Have fun shopping" he waves as she drove away.
_____________
 
"Catering to about 800 people... Fifteen different type of dishes....excluding dessert and drinks" I murmured going over the notes and estimates in my little binder.
"______! Hey!" Siwon came up out of no where and greeted me as I looked up.
"Oh... Hey..." I lightly smiled. "What brings you here?..." 
"This is where I normally come and get coffee before work..." He said sitting down in a chair in front of her. "What are you doing here?" he asked.
"I'm taking a break before heading back to the company." I said as he nodded.
"What's that?" he then asked pointing to the binder in my lap. "So many numbers and drawings and lists" 
"...oh... It's is for a company picnic that president kim likes to do every month."
"Wow! company picnic? I wish our company had something like that. Do you ind if I go? when is it?"
"... I'm not sure if its open to other people. It's just for the workers of the company..."
"Aw really? you can't invite me? like a date or something."
"Siwon..."
"Okay okay okay... I'm sorry. Not a date then how about a friend?"
"I have to go" i said gathering my stuff getting up.
"I'm sorry! please don't go yet. If it has something to do with me asking to go to your company party, I'm sorry. Stay and talk to me for a while please?" he begged. 
 
I sighed and looked at him and for some reason I felt this  pity feeling for him. 
 
"Alright... Fine, you have five minutes. But let me make this crystal clear... When your five minutes is up, I seriously need you to stop all communications with me. I do not want to see you again, I do not want to ever talk to you again. I don't want people to misunderstand us."
"Ouch...A little harsh on the words aren't you?...."
"You either want the five minutes or not."
"If I don't take the five minutes, then can I still be able to talk to you?"
"...no..."
"Then I can't do that. I want to see you... And to be able to talk to you. Nothing you can say or do will change my seeing you."
"Why can't you just accept that I have moved on from you and you will never be given a second chance? I'm doing this for you and me. Save us the pain of going through a heartbreak...or for me another heartbreak."
"I can't! I know for sure now that I can make you happy like I use to back then!"
"....I am happy.... And it's without you..."
"Is it because of that hyun woo?"
"What?..." I said confusingly forgetting that I lied to Siwon that hyun woo was my boyfriend. "Oh... Yeah... He makes me happy. I love laughing with him and.... Waking up... In the morning to see... His face next to mine?..." I said awkwardly feeling weird about how I describing my friend to him. "Now if you will excuse me...I have to report back to the president and my break time is over."
 
Leaving him behind in the coffee shop, I walked out with all my belongings and drove off. As soon as I reached the company, I ran into jaejoong again but the thought of him was less bothersome then what I was talking about with Siwon. 
 
"Hey..." He lightly waved as I walked passed him with noticing. " Geez! you hate me that much not to even say hi?? he said raising his voice.
"I'm sorry?" I said turning around.
"You heard me!"
"No actually I didn't. What do you want?"
"Nothing. I just said hi!"
"Oh... Well hi." I said the walked away.
"That's it?...not even a how are you? or... I'm sorry for yelling at you inside a restaurant and leaving you to dinner alone?"
"Jaejoong-sshi.... I mean this in the nicest way possible...I don't care..." I said trudging on to my office.
"What's wrong?..." He asked following me.
"Nothing..." I answered walking in to my office and falling down in the couch rubbing my temples.
"Are you sick?..."
"No....I never get sick even if I tried."
"You don't look so good..." He said standing besides me looking down.
"... I haven't been able to sleep well these past few nights."
"Don't worry about it...is your dad in his office? I have to give him a full report"
"I don't know... I think so"
 
Without saying anything else, I got up and went to find the binder that I carried around all day and headed to the president office.
________________
 
Friday arrived and I couldn't wait until work was over so I could relax and catch up on my sleep since all I've been dreaming about that week was jaejoong and his lips. Because of that I couldn't sleep a wink. 
 
"It's almost time to leave!!!" I shouted happily in my mind getting ready to go home. 
 
When I opened my purse to put my phone in, I saw the tickets that Jiyong gave me earlier this week.
 
"Today at 6pm..." I said looking at the date. 
 
I placed the tickets back and went home to find that hyun woo has yet to come home. Wanting to go to sleep, I jumped in the shower earlier than usual so I can sleep after cause I can never sleep without showering. When I came out, I felt the need to do some thing because I am normally so busy and it's just boring to stay home alone.
 
"5:45pm..." I whispered looking at the clock. "Aigoo..." I groaned getting up and running to the bathroom to dry my hair.
 
Authors pov
 
It was a little past 6 and Jiyong was waiting for _______ outside the theatre for her arrival.
 
"Ahh Jiyong-ah.... She's not coming...she doesn't like you. Who in the world still like watching plays at this age?"he said talking to himself as he was walking into the building.
"Jiyong-sshi!...jiyong-sshi!!...." He then heard causing him to turn around in the direction it came.
 
And coming towards him was ________ wearing a casual white dress that fell above the knee and a black ribbon that went around the middle and had a bow in front. 
 
"Oh, you came!" Jiyong said with a grin.
"Yeah" she nodded.
"Wow... You look great too! normally I see you in work clothes..."
"Thank you..." She bowed. "You look great too! as always! I just hope this is the right attire for this place since I've never been to a play before. I just kind of went with the stereo types about theatres and plays!" she giggled.
"It's perfect!... Shall we?" he said offering his arm to her.
"Sure" she said holding on to his arm.
 
When they entered, they went up to the VIP boxes and Jiyong led her to her seat and sat down. They were a little late for the beginning but it was better late then never. And when it was over, the two remained seated to talk about the play. When the place cleared out, the left the VIP boxes and headed down to the lobby where they bumped into jaejoong and sooyoung who were coming out of their VIP boxes too.
 
"Well... What a small world..." Sooyoung bitterly smirked looking at Jiyong and _________. "Cinderella and her Prince Charming out watching a play..." She mocked meaning a poor girl going out with a rich guy.
"You know... I really don't know what your problem is with me...I haven't done a thing to you."
"Haven't done a thing??" she repeated. "So you dumping coffee on me wasn't anything??...or when I saw that picture of jaejoong carrying you into your apartment wasn't anything??... Or when you tried to marry my boyfriend last week wasn't anything??"
"...I went out and bought you a new shirt that same day. The picture was a huge misunderstanding and the whole marriage thing was your stupid boyfriends idea." ________ said as she turned to jaejoong.
"Is that true oppa?" she asked jaejoong.
"Yeah... Have fun explaining that to her." 
"You ready to go?" Jiyong asked as ______ nodded.
"I'm not done yet!" sooyoung stopped them from walking away.
"Enough sooyoung!" Jiyong blurted out. "Come on _____" he said dragging her away.
"He's not the type of person you think he is!!" sooyoung yelled randomly.
"What is that suppose to mean?" _______ asked Jiyong as he looked like he was in a panic.
"Nothing...." He answered without a second thought.
 
When they were outside and away from the building Jiyong excused himself saying he was busy and left immediately, going home. As for _______, she went home with the thought of what sooyoung said when they were leaving. She remembered the picture of the three of them together that night she fell asleep at jaejoongs house.
 
"Not the type of person I think he is...." ______ repeated sooyoungs words. "Aaah!... Everyone in the city is so weird!" she cried in the car driving home.
 
Meanwhile over on jaejoongs side,
 
"Why would you say that?" jaejoong asked sooyoung.
"Why can't i?... Just because I hate her doesn't mean that I want her to go through the same things I did with him."
"I know honey... Don't think on it hmmm?... Lets just go to dinner and enjoy our Friday night."
"Okay..." Sooyoung nodded. 
_______________________________
sorry guys this is all I can update for right now. 
And I know it's been a while! Sorry!
truth is... I was lazy lol but I hope to update this again soon later today or tomorrow.
thanks for reading!