Scolded

Love Was My Mistake
Couple days later, _______ was heading to another interview as she was listening to music with her earphones on. 
 
"Omo!...yah! look!" her manager cried showing her phone to the driver. "...shin ________!" she shouted to the back of the van. "Shin ________!" she shouted again throwing crumpled up paper at ______.
"Neh?..." She answered taking out one side of her ear phones. 
"Look!" 
"I can't see..."
"Here!" she said throwing her phone. 
"What is it?" ______ asked before reading the headline. "Scandal??"
"Oh no! the boss isn't gonna be happy about this!" kahi said as the phone rang. 
"That was quick.... It's Sajangnim" ______ said reading the name giving the phone back. 
"Hello?.... Kahi picked up. "Yes boss.... We'll be there soon. I'll just call and reschedule the interviews we had today... Goodbye."
"...did she sound angry?"
"Oh yeah..."
"Crap...." _____ Whispered.
 
_ _ _
 
Sitting in her boss's office, it was really quiet and extremely awkward since no one said a word.
 
"...do you have anything you want to tell me?"
"...uhm... I'm not exactly sure how I want to explain this..."
"Alright... Then I'm just gonna come out and ask it directly. And I would like an honest answer. "...are you dating kim jaejoong, the son of our country's bilionaire?"
 
_______ Thought hard about if she should just tell the truth or not.
 
"...there's no sense in lying _______" she thought to herself. "...I am..." She lowered her head.
"For how long?.."
"Since before my debut ma'am..."
"Even after I stated that your under dating restriction. I don't know what to say ________"
"I'm sorry sajangnim..."
"What are we gonna do? the press is waiting for a statement. I can't say that your dating. Think of all the fans and interest you will lose. Your still a rookie. This is something that shouldn't happen in the beginning of your career."
"...yes ma'am..."
"Were gonna have to hold off on your first album release. We'll wait until this dies down before releasing the teaser and hold off on all your schedule"
"...neh... Sajangnim..."
 
_______ was really excited for the release of her 1st full album but for her boss to tell her that she has to hold it off because of this "scandal", she felt really sad and upset but there was nothing she could do.
 
"Since I did state that you are not allowed to date in your contract, this is your punishment."
"Neh..." She nodded.
"And until then, you are going to continue your training like when you were a trainee. I'm sending you off to LA to meet your new choreography teacher and vocal teacher where you will spend most of your time for the next few months."
"Months??"
"Yes months. Since you debut earlier than expected, it wouldn't hurt to go back to training until you can return and release your first album."
"...neh, I understand..."
"And about your boyfriend... I don't think your going to be seeing much of him..."
"...neh..."
"I'll let you decide what you want to do about that and I'll have the staff here prepare your flight. You will quietly leave in two days. We will take care of the press so don't worry."
 
_ _ _
 
Sitting in the empty studio room, ______thought back and forth about the situation when her phone vibrated.
 
"...hello?..." She answered.
"Baby?? you okay? I just saw the news!"
"...yeah... I'm okay..."
"Did you get scolded?"
"Mmm"
"Awww honey... I'm sorry. I don't know how it even happened. I'm sorry" jaejoong apologized again.
"It's okay... It was bound to happen. Secrets don't stay secrets for long"
"What did your boss say?..."
"Nothing really... But I have some time tonight. Are you free?"
"Of course. For you I'm always free. Why?"
"...mmmmm... Let's have a few drinks tonight."
"Drink?... Sure. Should I stop by the store and buy some on my way home?"
"yeah, I'll cook tonight too"
"Mmmmm! my baby is cooking for me again?? despite your busy schedule." He chuckled over the line. "Okay babe... I'll see you at home then. I still have some work to do"
"Okay...see you later"
"Bye. I love you" he said.
"..uhm... Me too..." She hung up.
 
_ _ _
 
The sun was starting to set outside as ______ was cooking tonight's dinner waiting for jaejoong to get home.
 
"...why am I so tired today?..." She muttered letting out a few yawns.
"Ohhh something smells good!" jaejoong walked shouted walking in through the door.
"Your here finally. What took so long?" she asked going straight to him and grabbing the bag of alcohol.
"Not even a hi or kiss?... Just straight to the alcohol huh?? you alcoholic!" he teased.
"Sorry" she shrugged taking a sip before greeting him with a kiss.
 
After they sat down and ate, they enjoyed their beer and wine on the couch with _____ leaning her head on his shoulder with the tv quietly playing.
 
"...how was your day today besides the scolding?" jaejoong asked drinking his beer.
"Bad..."
"Why?"
"The boss said that were gonna have to hold off on my first album release..."
"Aww and you were so excited about it..."
"I know...but I can't do anything. It's the boss's choice."
"Mmmm..." Jaejoong pouted at her. "It's okay... You'll release one soon when that news dies down baby. Don't worry..." He hugged her.
"...oppa..."
"Wae?"
"...I'm going to LA soon..."
"That's good"
"In two days and... I won't be able to see you"
"Why not? your coming back aren't you?"
"Yeah but... Not for a few months"
"Ehh?? months?? why?? what's over there for you?"
"Since they're delaying my album release, the boss is having me go back to training like before."
"That's crazy! why? you already debuted. Is she trying to keep us apart or what?"
"I don't know... So I was thinking... Maybe... In order for you to not wait around for me, we should break-"
"Don't say it! I wont! I will not! I will never!" he quickly denied. "I can't believe that you are thinking that!"
"I'm thinking of you! I don't want you to wait around for me when you can go off and have a relationship with someone else. I don't know when I'm gonna be back"
"I don't care! I'll wait!"
"But think of the good times you can have if you don't"
"What good times if your not with me?... Baby..." He said turning to her holding her face. "I'll wait for you. I don't want anyone else...i don't need anyone else. I love you"
"Okay... Araseo" she smiled.
 
Hearing those words reassured her for a bit before...
 
"...yah... That's what you say now but when I'm not here and there's someone prettier who comes by, your gonna leave me for her huh??" she teased.
"Mmmm.." He hummed thoughtfully. "...she better be a goddess to steal me from you"
"What if I am the goddess?"
"But your not"
"Oh!" she gasped. "Then what am I am?? A troll??"
"No.... Your my gongjunim"
"ooooohhhh..... Nice save"
"I know" he proudly smiled. "Gongjunim?"
"Neh wangjanim?"
"...I'm gonna miss you when your gone"
"I'm gonna miss you too oppa..."
 
____________________________
sorry for the late late laaaaaaaate update.
my writing isn't entertaining anymore so after this story ends
i won't be writing anymore stories....maybe 
 
so thanks for reading and good night!