She's Back

Love Was My Mistake
Gaining consciousness from his slumber, jaejoong stretched and yawned feeling around for _______ but she had left even before the sun rise for her morning schedule. He opened his eyes and on top of her pillow there was a little note. 
 
Morning oppa,
Don't be surprise to see that I'm 
Not there, I had an early schedule
If your hungry, there's breakfast for your 
In the fridge. Make sure to go to work and 
Be on your best behavior. Hopefully I can see you after 
Work today. 
See you soon
-Love _______
 
P.s I didn't make breakfast, kahi unni did so
It may not be as yummy as mine! hehehe
 
Jaejoong lightly smirked at the note and got up leaving her dorm to go to his penthouse upstairs not even worrying about the breakfast. He showered and got dressed and left for his job. 
 
_ _ _
 
"Alright! a few more shots and were done!" the photographer shouted as ______ was posing for her new album jacket. "...okay ______! were set!" 
"Neh!... Thank you for your hard work" she repeated and bowed to everyone in the room. 
"________!..._________!" Kahi came running towards her.
"Whoa unni! what's wrong?" she smiled.
"We have to get back to the company asap!"
"Wae?"
"I'm not sure but the boss said someone's there looking for you! lets go!" she pulled. 
 
When they arrived at the company, kahi rushed her out and pulled her to the elevators going up to see the president. As they were getting off he elevator, ______ could hear someone loudly talking as it was coming from president Kwons room. kahi stopped and pointed at the door indicating for her to go in. 
 
Not sure what's going on, she knocked and waited for president Kwon to answer.
 
"You may come in" president Kwon said to the door.
 
As she entered the room, she could see her grandpa across from her boss with her dad standing next to him. 
 
"_______!" her dad shouted rushing towards her hugging her tightly. 
"Dad?... What are you doing here?"
"Were here to take you home!" grandpa shouted standing on his feet. 
"Wait what?? take me home?? what do you mean?"
"I mean your career as a singer is over!" he replied.
"Grandpa! you can't be serious?? why??"
"I told you these music companies are nothing but leeches! they work their artists to death and take more than half of the money they earned!"
"Mr. Shin, I assure you that I don't run that kind of company" president Kwon informed. 
"Yeah! president Kwon has done nothing like that! she's been taking really good care of me!"
"This isn't the kind of job I wanted you to have! I wanted you to have a career in business! Come on! I'm taking you home!"
"No!" she resisted. 
"Shin _______!" her grandpa growled. 
"Dad! help me out! you work in the music entertainment"
"We want to keep you safe honey"
"What do you mean?"
"Your grandpa and I saw the news about people breaking into your dorm! I almost had a heart attack when I saw it"
"But everything is okay now! I moved and the place has higher security"
"I don't want to risk that happening again! your going home" her grandpa dragged her. 
"Grandpa!~ this is ridiculous!... I'm not going!" she broke loose from his grip. 
"Excuse me??..."
"...you heard me grandpa" she swallowed hard since she's never spoken to him like that before. "I'm not leaving this building and you cannot make me leave the one thing I love in life"
"Shin ______!" her dad barked from the side. "You will listen to your grandpa and we are leaving!" her dad tried grabbing her but she snatched away.
"No!... I'm tired of listening!... I'm tired of listening to things that don't make sense anymore! I'm tired of doing things other people wanted me to do!... I wanna do what makes me happy and I'm staying here with president Kwon!"
"Shin! ________!"
"Now please leave quietly... I don't want to have to call security" ______ said standing next to her boss unable to look at them. 
"...come on dad..." Her dad said lightly pulling her grandpa. 
"Has this career made you forget family?" her grandpa asked.
"No... I didn't need this career to do that ...when I have you" she coldly replied. 
 
Her grandpa looked at her as her dad pulled him out. His eyes never left her until the door closed. 
 
"Aahhh...." She sighed loosing strength in her legs.
"Are you okay?" her boss crouched down concerned.
"...I'm not sure... I just...talked back to my dad and grandpa...what just happened??" she said with her hands on her head and eyes wide open.
"I think you should take a seat on the couch and rest my dear..." Her boss said helping her up.
"It's okay... I think I'll just go and work in the studio...thank you" she bowed and left immediately.
 
"Aigoooo!!! shin ________!" she scolded herself quietly. "What have you done?? Aaaaahhhhh!" she rapidly stomping her feet ruffling her hair in a small area along the hallway.
"...did I come at a bad time?" Jiyongs voice was heard from behind.
"Jiyong-sshi..."
"Hi!" he smiled. "Something the matter?"
"Yeah..." She nodded. "...I sorta... Told my grandpa and dad off in your grandmas office..."
"You did what??"
"I know! I'm so scared right now!" she whined into her hands.
"...maybe I can help you calm down at bit... Are you doing anything right now?"
"No... I'm open the rest of the day..."
"Good!... How about we go find something to snack on and see how the rest of the day goes?"
"....mmmm, okay..."
 
With that Jiyong led the way as she followed. 
 
_ _ _
 
In his office jaejoong sat at his desk looking through papers and when a knock came to his door.
 
"Yes? come in."
"Here are the international reports your dad wanted you to look at." Sooyoung said handing him a bunch of folders.
"You... Where's my secretary?"
"She's out sick."
"For how long?"
"I don't know...I'm just filling in for her."
"There's no one else to fill in?"
"Look, I don't want to be here either, okay? apparently the company is still in the process of hiring more people just in case something like this happens"
 
He stared at her not knowing if he words were true or not as the room grew quiet and awkward.
 
"...don't worry, I'm just working a your secretary for right now. I'm not here to ask for you back or anything."
"Right..."
"Hopefully were still friends." She smiled with a shrug. "are we? I mean... We were before until we started dating..."
"Uhm... Sure"
"Cool... Well lunch is in five minutes if you want to join us."
"I'm actually going to have lunch with junsu and yoochunnie."
"Oh..." She said sadly. "Ok that's no problem. I'll just go now"
"But I could walk you to the cafeteria?"
"Mmm...sure"
 
Jaejoong closed the folders and left everything there as he grabbed his blazer and left his office with sooyoung. Coming from around the corner, someone stopped at the sight of jaejoong and sooyoung coming out of the office smiling and sorta chatting as he kept a close eye on them taking out his phone and taking picture before they disappeared into the elevator. 
 
_ _ _
 
"Waaah, the outfits for the winter collection is really beautiful Jiyong-sshi! thanks for letting me be the first to see them!" I said coming out from his warehouse.
"No problem! I've been dying to share them with someone but I couldn't figure out who" he chuckled unlocking his car and opening the door for me.
"Thank you" I said getting in the car whe he closed the door and got in the driver side.
"Where should we go now?"
"....hmmm?... I'm feeling sorta hungry..."
"Early dinner??" he smiled over to me.
"You know it!" I answered as he drove off.
 
Along the drive, my phone beeped indicating I had a message sent to me. I opened the message and it was from hyun woo.
 
Chingu-yah!
-Hyun woo
 
Oh! hyunwoo oppa! 
Been a while! wassup?
-Gongjunim 
 
Tell me about it! since your left your job here
I haven't seen much of you! You don't
Even visit me anymore!
And now all of a sudden,
Your famous!
-Hyun woo
 
I know! I'm sorry! I'll make it
Up to you oppa!
How about another pair of shoes
And a hat?
-Gongjunim
 
They better limited edition and
Comes with food!
-Hyun woo
 
Whatever you want oppa!
why did you text me suddenly?
Bored? Kekeke
-Gongjunim
 
No, actually I wanted to
Ask you something. I was walking around here
at work securing the place when I saw
something unusual.
-Hyun woo
 
Mwoh yah? you saw a ghost? :)
-Gongjunim
 
No, worse. Your dating mr. Kim bae soo's son right?
-Hyun woo
 
Yeah, why? is something
wrong with jaejoong??
-Gongjunim
 
No! he's good...there's
just something I wanted to ask
-Hyun woo
 
What is it?
-Gongjunim
 
Is he friends with his ex-girlfriend?
-Hyun woo
 
Friends?... Not that I know of. Wae?
-Gongjunim
 
Instead of answering, he sent a picture to my phone. I admit I was a bit shocked to see jaejoong talking to his ex-girfriend. But somehow it also made me feel uneasy to see them talking. And smiling on top of that.
 
That happened today?
-Gongjunim
 
Yeah. I find it highly strange don't you?
-Hyun woo
 
Well... If it's just on friend terms I guess 
It's alright...
-Gongjunim
 
My break is starting soon and your
probably busy. I'll talk to you later!
Byyyye
-Hyun woo
 
I stared at the picture for a little while longer and all these feelings just came over me and I don't know what I should do.
 
"Were here" Jiyong announced as I was quiet looking at the picture.
"What's wrong?"
"....o-oh nothing." I shook my head. "Let's go eat! I'm starving!" I changed the subject.
 
_ _ _
 
The late afternoon turned into night and I had forgotten about the time since it's always fun talking to Jiyong. Returning back to the dorm, I jumped on my bed and cuddled a pillow thinking about grandpa and dad then the thought of jaejoong together with sooyoung scared me since I'm not around as much.
 
Wondering if he's off of work, I grabbed for my phone and made a call to his phone but was immediately brought to voicemail. Since kahi unni wasn't home yet, I decided to go up and see if he was home. I figured maybe his phone died and he hasn't charged it since he was down here with me last night.
 
I reached the penthouse floor and went to the door ringing the doorbell waiting for him to answer. As I was turning to leave, the door finally opened.
 
"Oppa!" I shouted turning around before my smile went away.
"Oh! well if it isn't miss idol star! what are you doing here?" sooyoung smiled.
"...I should be asking you the same thing"
"Me and jae are just talking don't worry. Come in!" she invited. "Jaejoong is in his room right now. He'll be out in a bit"
 
When he did finally come out, he seemed really surprised and shocked to see me standing there with sooyoung. 
 
"Honey!" he cried running towards me crashing into me wrapping his arms around my head. "What are you doing here?!"
"I.... Came here to see you... But you have a guest..." I said looking at him. "Can I talk to you real quick?" I asked.
"Uhmm... Sure. lets go talk in the bedroom." He pulled me to the room. 
 
Once he closed the door, I could feel the jealousy coming up my throat. 
 
"What is she doing here?? and answer me honestly!"
"We just got here from work"
"Okay but why is she here?"
"She wanted to catch up that's all. Are you worried that she's trying to win me back?" He teased. 
"Maybe...remember your a taken man... and having another woman over who isn't your girlfriend will send the wrong message Joongie bear..."
"Says the person who did the same thing yesterday"
"But we weren't alone completely... You were there"
"Okay but what about the time before I got there?"
"....alright... Point taken but please... Be careful... I really think she's up to something" I warned as the phone rang. "Yeoboseyo?... Neh oppa. I'm at the dorm. Wae?... The studio?... Alright, I'll be there in a few minutes. bye" I hung up. 
"Leaving?" he questioned.
"Yeah... I have a recording."
"Okay..." He pouted. " Can I get a kiss before you go?"
"Mmm. Come here. I missed you today!" We hugged then kissed. 
 
_ _ _ 
 
A few minutes after _______ left, sooyoung stuck around for a little while longer before leaving too. Once she got to her car, she took her phone and made a call. 
 
"Hello?... Boa-sshi? it's me sooyoung... I have the evidence you wanted. What's the next plan?" 
____________________________
 
whoooooooooa you guys! Before you kill me for lying there's something I would like to say!....
im sorry!!!!  I know I said I was going to update everyday until Xmas but that didn't happen cause
there was so much to do! I was gonna update on my birthday but I was busy that day too. 
Mianhae! I was busy even before my birthday! :( 
I feel horrible so I wrote a hopefully long chapter for you guys and I know it's rushed but 
just accept it lol and if none of the chapter makes sense just pretend that it does lol
 
on a better note, it's New Year's Eve so... Happy New Year's Eve my awesome readers! Lol 
i was gonna update again tonight but I have a party to go to later. So maybe I'll try to update before the new year
and before I leave for the party? Who knows? xD
good niiiight all!