Mr. Kim's Real Intentions

Love Was My Mistake

 

During our meal and random conversations, I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket.

“… grandpa…” I thought reading the name. “please excuse me?...” I smiled getting up from the table and leaving the room to talk outside.

“hello?...” I answered.
“________!! Dear! you have to come here now! The guys are going crazy!!” grandpa shouted as soon as I picked up.
“what??” I confusingly questioned.
“the guys in our town! they are freaking out that you are gone!! They have started a petition to bring you home in front of the house!”
“okay… okay…!” I said looking at the clock. “ill be there as soon as I can grandpa…”
“alright sweetie! please hurry!... but not too fast okay… you might get hurt” he then said calmly.
“okay grandpa… ill try… bye…” I said hanging up. “aigooo!..” I sighed. “these boys… just give up already!...” I thought walking back into the room and awkwardly smiled.

What am I supposed to tell them? That the guys back in my town all have a crush on me and wanted to date me? and I have to drive back home for three hours to break up their riot?

“uh… guys?...” I started slowly. “somethings come up…” I said hesitantly.
“what is it girly?” Jason asked.
“uhm… I have to go home… like right now…”
“whats the rush?” Jason laughed. “why? Don’t like having dinner with us?”
“its not like that… theres something that I have to go take care of. I don’t want to interrupt you guys so ill just take a cab home” I said getting up and quickly taking money out of my wallet and placing it on the table before running out the restaurant.

“taxi!” I shouted as one stopped and picked me up taking me back to the apartment.

I paid the driver and ran to my own car and rushed out, driving out back to the country.

“hopefully I make it back to get enough sleep for work tomorrow…” I thought as I drove.

After three hours of driving, I finally reached grandpa’s house and as I turned into driveway, I saw all the guys shouted and chanting my name.

“aigoo!” I said shaking my head as I parked.

When I stepped out of the car, they all came running to me with smiling faces and almost knocked me down off my feet.

“miss ________!!” one guy shouted.
“your home!! Thank god!” another shouted.
“you’ve returned!”
“grandpa! Heeeeelp!” I shouted covering my ears and eyes being surrounded by the guys.

I felt an arm grab me and helped me out of the middle but also noticed that their over excitement stopped.

“whose that?...” they mumbled amongst themselves.
“how strange… i don’t think ive ever seen them before…”
“they look rich!”
“hellllllo boys!~” I then heard a familiar voice.
“Jason?” I said opening my eyes to look at the hands that were still in contact with my arms.
“hey girl!” Jason smiled widely in front of me.
“im here too!” the voice next to me exclaimed.
“jiyong-sshi!” I smiled then looked at his hands that held me as he quickly removed them.
“ahem! Sorry…” he apologized as he awkwardly looked away.
“_________! Honey!” I heard grandpa’s voice as I ran to him as he was coming out the front door and hugged him. “thank goodness you’re here!... these boys have been here since this morning when they didn’t see you come out of the store. Can you get rid of them somehow? Im getting a headache from all this”
“ill sure try grandpa… hi uncle james!” I bowed smiling before walking back to the crowd.

I took a deep breathe in and,” LISTEN!!!” I shouted as they all shut their mouths tightly. “… great!...” I smiled. “now that I have your attention, can someone please tell me what is going on?” I questioned them as they all tried to answer at the same time. “ONE AT A TIME PLEASE!” I yelled before they selected someone to be the spokesperson for them.

“miss ________!...” he started. “we all gathered here today in front of your home to bring you back home to us!”
“… and what gives you the right to do that?... this is my grandpa’s house. You can’t just come onto his property and start a riot.”
“well what else could we do to be heard? Your grandfather is the only person in this town that can contact you directly… we just want you to come home”
“come home and do what?...” I asked.
“run the stores like you always did. order dukkbokki down by the beach like you use too. help around town like always.”
“yes… I could come home and do that again… but I chose to work in the city. Its something different than what im use too. im doing something to hopefully help our country better its self.”
“what do you mean?” they all uttered.
“… I guess I might as well tell you guys…” I sighed. “… I was hired by a wealthy man to help him better his companies throughout south korea.” I went on to explain.

_____________________________

Authors pov

At the kim’s estate, mr. and mrs. Kim were getting ready for bed. As the climbed into their caliornia king bed, mr. kim happily chuckles and lays comfortably on his side.

“whats wrong honey?” his wife asks.
“nothing” he childishly giggles.
“ohh, tell me! Please please please!” his wife begged.
“alright…” he started. “today at work, we had a board meeting to discuss our future in law- I mean, _______’s job at the company. Just like we planned, she will be another CEO at the company and if all goes well in a month, she will get that position” he cheekily smiled.
“ohhh…” mrs. Kim nodded with a smile. “… why are you so happy about it?”
“because dear, I have a really good feel about ________. From what I hear from hyun joong at the company, jaejoong acts really strange around her. I believe that this one girl from the country side can change our jaejoong completely from a party boy to a more stay at home kind of guy. And if you think about it… if anything more than that happens… we can finally have future in law in the family.”
“…waahh yeobo!... now that you mention it… im suddenly feeling excited myself!... and if anything more happens…” she grinned. “… I hear wedding bells!”
“that’s right yeobo!” mr. kim grinned back. “… and of course… that soo young will be out of the picture and out of our lives forever…” he added.
“I don’t know why you let jaejoong hire his own girlfriend as his secretary…”
“I thought if I let him, he would come to work more often” he shrugged.
“and did it work?”
“… it sorta did… but I think having hyun joong using me as a threat to him works better”
“… alright dear, lets get to bed…” mrs. Kim said giving him a peck on the cheeks. “good night…”
“…good night honey…” he replied.

End of POV
_____________________

“and that’s why im in seoul…” I finished explaining.
“so… lets say that we do understand why your far away from home… but, who are they?” the guy asked pointing to the two men standing behind me.
“these two?...” I said turning around to look at them. “they are my frie-“
“im her new boo!” Jason answered linking my arm with his.
“mwoh?...” they questioned each other stupidly.
“her new boo?...” he repeated then looked at me. “that means im her boyfriend!” he then said saying it in terms they know.
“MWOH??!” they exclaimed. “is that true?????!” they asked now directing the question to me.
“uhmm…” I hesitated.
“come on baby… tell them the truth.” He said in a manly manner and swiped his finger across my lips for some reason.
“… uh… sure?”
“MWOH???” they exclaimed again.
“sorry boys!” Jason cheekily smiled with a shrug before throwing his arm around my shoulder. “you guys can all go home now. Im pretty sure you don’t want to chase a girl around town who already has a boyfriend now do you?” Jason said shooing them away with his fingers as they all sadly walked away. 
“yah!” I giggled slapping his stomach before I stepped away from him.
“what the heck??” he pouted.
“shin ________!... did I hear that correctly?” I heard grandpa’s voice as I turned around.
“grandpa!” I smiled and went to hug him again, properly this time. “how are you grandpa?” I smiled as he was eyeing my ‘boyfriend’ as Jason just stood there and smiled.
“is this young man really your boyfriend?” grandpa asked holding his walking stick towards Jason.
“nice to meet you sir!” Jason greeted and bowed. “im kwon Jason and this is my older brother kwon jiyong!”
“kwon jiyong?” uncle james whispered. “you mean THE kwon jiyong? The fashion designer? The one that designed my jeans im wearing??” uncle james said turning around so we could see signature design of jiyong.
“that is correct sir! and he is standing right here!” Jason proudly pointed to his older brother.
“older brother?...but hes so short…” grandpa snickered.
“grandpa!... be nice…” I warned.  
“nice to…meet you sir…” jiyong said through gritted teeth because he doesn’t like to be called short and bowed.
“but dear… is this young man right here really your boyfriend?” grandpa asked.
“oh dear god no!” I laughed. “Jason doesn’t like me!... I mean my type at least”
“huh?” uncle james said scratching his head.
“what miss _______ is trying to say is that I don’t like girls” Jason cutely smiled.
“don’t? like? Girls?” grandpa and uncle james questioned each other.
“Jason is gay…” I whispered to the both of them.
“huh?... gay?...”they said softly. “GAY??” they suddenly said in shock.
“neh!” I smiled.
“and what about…” grandpa started but eyes wondering towards jiyong.
“oh no sir!” jiyong’s eyes grew wide. “ im not gay!” he said shaking his head. “I like girls!... I mean I LOVE girls… girls I do adore!”
“_______!... you watch out for that one…” grandpa said pointing to jiyong as I giggled.
“its okay grandpa… we’re all just friends…” I confirmed.
“friends lead to relationships!”
“they’re great guys once you get to know them… even I have a lot of respect for them…” I said admiring the both of them.
“im only joking of course!” grandpa started laughing. “any friends of my granddaughter is welcome here. Come! Lets go in and have a cup of tea shall we? Im sure it was a pretty long drive” grandpa said taking me inside as uncle james, jiyong and Jason followed behind.  
__________________________

finally got to update this one! and OMG!!
did you guys see jaejoongs new mv!!! HELL YES!!!
so mad y in there right??! its like dark and someone creepy but
really.. its all good because they have jaejoong in there to balance out that
dark creepiness. lol been listening to his album all day! and i love it!
i have to order it soon! did you guys order it yet? lol