Whatever You Want

Love Was My Mistake
Being in his house made me feel a little out of place because not family or am I his girlfriend. So he stood there looking at him as I did the same with him. 
 
“Fine… I’ll take you home but leave your stuff here or else my parents will be upset.” he said crossing his arms. 
“fine… then im taking what im wearing for work tomorrow.” I said going through my clothes. 
 
When I made my decision, I stuffed it into my purse and we went downstairs. Since his parents were busy in their office, we just left without saying anything to them. Sitting in his car, it felt very strange and awkward since we weren’t talking. 
 
“can you just take me to the company? I need my car.”
“whatever” he uttered concentrating on his driving.
 
He dropped me off and sped away in his car while I walked to my own. 
 
“stupid crazy mood swing guy!” I mumbled kicking the ground. 
 
I got in my car and drove home. When I got there, Siwon was waiting by my door.
 
“oh god…” I tiredly thought. “what are you doing here?”
“im here waiting for you”
“okay? But why? I told you to leave me alone.”
“I can’t do that ______. Cause since you’re here again, I cant get you out of my mind. My nights have become endless and my mornings have become dragging.”
“… so what do you want?”
“I want us…together again.” he said as hyun-woo came out.
“ohh opps, my bad! I heard your voice so I thought you forgot your keys or something…” he shyly chuckled.
 
I looked over to hyun-woo and smiled to myself before walking over to his side and hooking arms. 
 
“hyun-woo oppa…”
“w-w-wae?” he said nervously from my sudden action.
“im feeling sick today… can you take care of me?” I said leaning my head on his shoulder.
“uhm…” he stalled before I secretly pinched him on the side. “ah!… yeah!” he then answered.
“okay… ill be waiting inside then, can you send off our guest please?… thank you” I said kissing his cheek going inside.
 
I walked in and laid down on the couch before hyun-woo followed me in closing the door. 
“that was something that I did not expect to come home too…” I sighed. 
“did you come home with him?” he said pointing back to the door. 
“of course not. He was already standing there when I got here.”
“oh by the way, if you kiss me again, ill punch you in the throat” he said sarcastically.
“not if I punch you first”
“oh! Hey! Word around the security office is that your getting married! What the hell is that about??”
“ugggh!! Long story!!” I shouted putting a pillow over my head.
“I got time…” he said looking at his watch. 
“Well… it all started with a lie that I slept with jaejoong then somehow it got to us getting married.”
“you slept with Chairman Kim’s son??”
“nooo! didn’t you hear me in the beginning?? It was a lie!… I don’t know how im going to get myself out from this…”
 
Jaejoongs pov
 
After taking _______ to get her car, I drove off to yoochun’s house for a little advice on how to sort out this mess I got us into.
 
“yoochun-ah!” I shouted banging on his door. “yoochun-ah!”
“im coming! Im coming!… what??” he said answering the door.
“eh hey! Is that how you speak to me now?”
“… sorry hyung… I was in the middle of dinner… whats up?” he said moving out of the way so I could go in. “oh! Hyung! Congratulations!”
“what for?” I asked sitting down on the couch.
“your engagement”
“my… engage- how do you know?”
“that’s the word buzzing around the office.” yoochun answered.
“ohh ! So everyone knows about it??… great!” I said throwing my hands in the air before laying down. 
“not only that. Words that are also floating is that you and sooyoung broke up and now your marrying the country bumpkin… you know what that means right??” he questioned as I shook my head. “that means that sooyoung is going to be pissed!” yoochun laughed.
“yah!… sooyoung already knows about it…”
“say what??…”
“yeah… we told her this morning before anyone else in the company knew…”
“and shes okay with it???”
“of course not but she has to be or else we can’t be together…”
“your still together??”
“yeah, why is this such a shock to you?”
“why wouldn’t it be shocking?… so your getting married to _______… but your still dating sooyoung?… I don’t get it hyung…” he said shaking his head eating his dinner.
“im not really marrying _______. It was just a lie that I told and my dad believed it cause he thought I slept with _______.” I said as yoochun’s eyes grew.
“what??? You slept with _______!? You didn’t even sleep with sooyoung yet!”
“its not like that! Its not like we did anything! I was just helping her to her room!”
“sure hyung…” yoochun smirked.
“im serious! I left after I helped. I swear!”
“then if your not really marrying her and your still dating sooyoung… what are you going to do when your dad finds out the truth?”
“… hes not going too…it will just be our secret…” I said when my phone rang. 
 
“hello?” I answered.
“hey oppa… what are you doing right now?”
“im… having dinner with yoochun…”
“oh really?… are you telling me the truth? Or are you really having dinner with that country bumpkin??”
“noope! Its just us!” yoochun shouted so she could hear him.
“ohh… okay, then I can finally feel at ease…”
“whats up honey?” I asked.
“uh…there’s going to be a party that Donghae is throwing at the club. I was wondering if you want to go?” she asked.
“tonight?…” I said thoughtfully. “I can’t… you know that I got work tomorrow.”
“I do too… can’t we just go for a little bit?…”
“uhm….”
“please oppa?… please??… come on, just for a little bit. And besides, donghae is one of our best friends… shouldn’t we at least show up? Please?” she begged as I looked over to yoochun.
“don’t do it hyung…” yoochun mouthed. “don’t do it…”
“uh… okay… we can go for a little bit…” I agreed. 
“nooooooo” yoochun silently screamed as I hung up.
“why?” I asked him.
“donghae party?… you know something always happens when donghae throws a party at the club. The people get drunk, they start bar fights. Its always something crazy…”
“that’s not true…” I said getting up.
“and I know for sure that your not going to stay there for a little bit. Once you start having fun, your gonna wanna stay…” yoochun warned.
“who knows?…” I shrugged leaving. “see ya later…”
“bye hyung! Make sure to lock the door on the way out!” he shouted after me.
__________
 
Authors Pov
 
On the way to pick up sooyoung, jaejoong’s phone rang in his pocket. 
 
“hello?” he picked up.
“honey?… where are you and ______?” 
“uhm… we went out for a bit to get some fresh air… why mom?”
“oh?… why didn’t you tell us anything? When are you coming back?… your father and I have something to give you two…”
“cant it wait tomorrow mom?” 
“no it cannot! It is very important and I also want to see my gorgeous daughter-in-law. If you do not bring her back within 1 hour, consider yourself kicked out again young man!” she said angrily hanging up. 
 
“great! I just finally returned home and now she’s threatening to kick me out again…” he said looking at his phone before turning his car around to go towards _______’s apartment. 
 
After the conversation he had with his mom, he immediately called sooyoung and told her that he cant go with her to donghae’s party and suggested that she go with her friends instead. Then he decided to call _______ and inform her that he’s on his way to pick her up but she didn’t pick up. 
 
“aish! This girl! She can’t be sleeping already??” he said aloud. 
 
Reaching her front door, he continuously rang the doorbell and waited for someone to answer the door. When the door finally opened, he took a step back and looked at person standing in front of him wearing a towel on her, a bathrobe and a green face mask. 
 
“oh god! You scared me!” jaejoong sighed. “come on! We have to go back home! Mom and dad are waiting for us” he said grabbing her arm and pulled it as she resisted. 
“I don’t have time to play your games… let’s go” he said pulling at it again as she yanked it back. “look if I have to carry you down to my car, I will…” he said sternly.
 
All she did was point at her face and vigorously shook her head and hands. 
 
“I don’t care if you look like a monster right now… you can wash it off when we get home. No one is going to see you”
 
Still she continued to shake her head and hands before trying to back inside her apartment but jaejoong grabbed her arm and pulled her back. He then carried her when he suddenly heard a voice coming from inside.
 
“hyun-woo ah! Whose at the door?” _______ said coming out towards them drying off her face with a towel. “… you… “ she pointed. “what are you doing here?… what are you doing with hyun-woo?” she asked confused at the scene she is seeing in front of her. 
 
Jaejoong’s eyes looked over to hyun-woo’s who was being carried bridal style by jaejoong as hyun-woo looked back. Jaejoong then roughly set him down and took the towel off his head revealing his short hair. 
 
“why didn’t you tell me that you weren’t _______??” jaejoong asked. 
 
But all hyun-woo did was point at his face and shook his hands. 
 
“oh!~” ______ said suddenly. “ I told him not to talk before he if does, the mask is going to crack…” ______ explained. 
“so whats with the towel?”
“the towel on his head was to keep his hair away from his face while I put the mask on for him duh!~ havent you tried a face mask before?” she asked. “I think you can go take a shower and wash your face now oppa…” she said touching the hard mask on hyun-woo’s face as he went inside. “what are you doing here?”
“im here to pick you up and take you back home.”
“why?… I told you that I was uncomfortable being there…”
“mom called me a few minutes ago and said that she has something to give us and she wanted to see you…”
“… it cant wait until tomorrow?…” she asked him.
“I asked mom the same thing and she said no. we have to go before she kicks me out again.”
“okay… but your dropping me back off right?” she asked to make sure.
“sure. Whatever…”
“fine…let me go get my purse and phone…” she sighed in defeat since she can’t really say no to her elders and on top of that jaejoong’s parents are still her boss.
 
On the way to the car outside, ______ was following jaejoong off to his side trying to keep up with his fast pace walking when she accidently stepped on the back on his shoe. 
 
“opps… sorry…” she apologized and continued walking as he huffed out anger. 
 
Now he was was following her off to the side and stepped on the back of her foot. In that moment, she let out a cry and fell forward landing on her hands as she felt little rocks and pebbles on her palms. 
 
“opps… sorry…” he said sarcastically imitating her walking past her as she sat there looking at the pulsing pain from her palms and ankle where jaejoong had stepped on. 
“come on lets go! I don’t have time for this right now!” he said as she sat there with knees pulled in and her arms on top of them with her head on her arms. “lets goooo!~” he shouted to her as he went to pull on her arm. 
 
Instead of rising to her feet, she pushed his hand away without looking up at him. 
 
“come on. Stop being such a baby…” he said as now angrily looked up at him. 
 
When he saw her face and eyes filled with tears, jaejoong suddenly felt bad for what he did. When she stepped on his shoe it was just a mere accident, but when he stepped on her, it was just a little revenge to get her back but didn’t know that she would be so hurt from it.
 
“…are you really crying?” he softly asked.
“what do you think??” she angrily questioned showing him her palms that were lightly bleeding and her ankle that was badly red from the friction and dark from the bottom of his shoe. 
“… im sorry…” he sincerely apologized as she returned into her previous position. 
 
Jaejoong looked around not knowing what to do. All he did was scratch his head. 
 
“… im really really sorry… if you get up… uhm… ill buy you some ice cream?…” he said crouching down next to her. 
 
All that was heard coming from her was her muffled sniffles. A few seconds later, she looked at him with a soft pouty face. 
 
“…what flavor?…” she asked as jaejoong smiled at her suddenly cuteness.
“… any flavor you want…”
“… how many scoops?…”
“as many as you want…”
“in a cup or cone?....”
“…whatever you want…”
“….okay…” she sniffled then stood on her foot as they walked to his car with jaejoong as her aide. 
________________________
awww snaps! i feel good about this chapter lol 
thanks for reading! and please remember to comment and subscribe!
kasahamnida! <3