Meet My New Friend

Love Was My Mistake

 

 

A few hours after waking up from opening the door for jaejoong, its time to wake up and finish cleaning and finally unpack the last box. Before opening my eyes, I stretched and yawned when I felt something behind me breathing. I slowly opened my eyes and see that a hand is on my chest.

“what the f-?” I said looking over to the owner of the hand. Taking a few seconds to process, “aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!” I screamed taking off his hands and falling of my bed. “ooowww!...” I pouted rubbing my side as jaejoong was just lying there looking at me like nothing is wrong.
“what the hell are you doing in my room????!!” I shuttered thinking about his hands touching me.
“why are you creating such a big racket so early in the morning?” he said calmly.
“a big racket?? You think this!” pointing to him and then me, “isn’t a big problem??” I panicked.
“no” he blinked.
“what are you doing in here??” I questioned standing up.
“sleeping” he answered.
“how did you get in here??”
“… your door isn’t exactly the kind to lock now is it?” he said pointing over to my door forgetting that its actually a sliding door with no lock.
“so why are you in my bed??!”
“your couch is uncomfortable and I cant sleep on couches.” He sat up chuckling.
“so what? Deal with it! at least I let you sleep somewhere and not kicked you out last night like your dad!”
“ohh you think your funny huh?” he said sarcastically. “you’ll pay for it… in a second” he said lying back down with his hands behind his head.
“what are you talking about?” I asked crossing my arms.
“you’ll see…”

After he said that, I started feeling uneasy. So I had to leave the room because I was feeling really uncomfortable. I walked over to my door and saw that his face was smirking so I hurried myself to the door, slid it open and when I took one foot step out, I stopped.

“revenge is sweet” he then said from my bed.
“oh gosh… please don’t tell me…” I whispered wincing to myself trying not to look down at my feet and what I was stepping on.

When I finally looked down, I was so totally grossed out by it. “eeewwwwww!!” I squealed hopping on one foot trying not to spread it. “did you… throw up on my floor??!” I asked starting to get ticked off.
“you see it don’t you?”
“groooooooosssssssssss!!” I said hopping to the bathroom.

When I came out, he was gone from the bedroom and in the kitchen. “excuse me??! aren’t you gonna clean this up??” I said pointing at it not looking.
“nope” he said looking through my fridge.
“are you kidding?... alright fine… clean it up!” I said again.
“no”
“im not asking anymore… im telling you to clean it up.”
“… right?... like someone from my high class would clean that up” he said drinking water.
“clean it up or im kicking you out right now and im not letting you stay here again.”
“kick me out? Pfft… you don’t have to do that. Im leaving” he said walking to my front door and leaving.
“so I end up cleaning it anyway… butthole…” I said talking to myself before locking the front door.

After he left, I had to clean up his mess, and then move onto what I had to do for the day. When I was done with the very last box, I sat down on the couch and the mp3 player and listen to music while sitting by myself.

“was this the right choice _______?” I asked myself. “… I wonder if hyunwoo passed his exam… I wonder what grandpas doing and uncle james…im so lonely!” I cried pouting to myself. “… I cant sit here today… I have to prepare myself for work tomorrow. Lets go shopping…” I nodded. “mmm… yeah, shopping” I mumbled to myself going to the bathroom to ready myself.

Instead of taking my car, I decided just to talk today to avoid waiting in traffic and save gas, not that im cheap or anything. I walked into a boutique looking the way I did meaning just t-shirt and jeans and sneakers and looked around when a sales person approached me.

“hello madame…” the sales lady said looking at me like I stole something.
“hi” I smiled.
“can I uh… help you with something?”
“no…im just looking around for right now. Thank you”
“ma’am you know… these clothes are… made from high fashion designers with the best materials in the world”
“really?”
“yes and they are really expensive
“…ma’am, I know where you are getting at. Please do not insult me just because I walked in here wearing jeans and a t-shirt. You probably think that I have no money at all or must be insane to walk into an expensive shop am I right?” I asked as she was just standing there. “before you open your mouth and judge someone, I advise you to wait and see if they can pay for it at the register and not harass people while they are shopping. If I must, should I talk to your manager and have you fired for discrimination?” I smiled.
“…n-no not at all ma’am, please there is no reason to do that” she smiled. “please continue shopping” she said politely before leaving.

“wooww…” a guy from the side lines sighed with his mouth open as I looked over. “I have never seen anyone with your kind of attitude before. You were amazing!”
“uh… thank you?” I said before walking away from him as he followed.

I felt a little creeped out so I decided to leave.

“miss! Wait!” he shouted after me as I stopped and turned around.
“yes?”
“can I ask you something?”
“uhm… sure?”
“giiiiiirl! Where did you get the balls to talk to one of our sales person like that??” he laughed.
“excuse me?”
“the chick that you were telling off… I admit she’s a but then again big brother still hired her. I like your attitude!” he said hitting me on my shoulder… roughly.
“ooww….” I whispered to myself when he hit me.
“hi im Kwon Jason” he smiled sticking his hand out in front of me.
“h-hi…” I said slowing reaching for his hand. “im Shin ________.”
“nice to meet you! anyway… the way you handled our sales person was incredible! I asked big brother to fire her but he refuses because he ‘liked the way she handled customers’” he said going on and on. “that was the first time ive ever witnessed anything like that-“
“im sorry!... but why are you telling me this?”
“do you have time today?” he smiled. “would you like to grab a cup of coffee or something nearby?”

I strangely looked at him and decided to go along with it since I had nothing else to do today. He ordered a cup of cup as I got myself a cup of tea. The place he brought me to was really fancy for a coffee shop. I’ve never seen anything like this before.

“so… you left home in the country to come work for a company for your grandfather?”
“yes” I nodded.
“awww! Well aren’t you a sweet girl??” he said taking sips of his coffee. “but I really love this attitude of yours! Its so one of a kind! You seem so gentle but when you speak its like your shooting bullets” he said making me laugh.
“ive learned my ways from my grandpa. He says nothing hurts more than being verbally abused so there is no reason to get violent”
“smart man…” Jason smiled. “so did you end up in our boutique anyway?”
“i don’t know… I was just walking around and happened to walk into there.” I shrugged.
“and im glad you did… you can totally be my new bff”
“er…im really  flattered but I don’t really know you…” I said cautiously.
“…you will” he smiled.

Interrupting our conversation, “well lookie who it is…” jaejoong said walking up to our table.
“if it isn’t little miss thiefy thief?” he smirked as I looked up.
“and if it isn’t mr. rude boy himself?” I said back.
“honey, who is this girl??” the chick on his arm asked.
“shes the one who made me drop my phone on the street when I was talking to you” he answered her.
“ohhh… her.” She smiled evilly. “how dare you make my boyfriend drop his phone on the floor!” she said raising her voice at me for no reason. “honey! you should make her buy you a new one!” she pouted talking to jaejoong.
“its fine sooyoung, I can put up with a dirty phone but I cant however deal with a dirty attitude” jaejoong said looking at me.
“what do you mean by that??” she asked.
“remember, when I told you that I got kicked out and stayed with someone last night? It was her” jaejoong coolly said as his furious girlfriend was staring me down. “ last night… she made me sleep in her bed and touch her even though I didn’t want too” he added as I shockingly looked at him.
“you slept with my boyfriend last night??” she asked causing a scene.

I easily defend myself and say that nothing did happen last night but… why ruin the fun when it was just beginning? Jason sat in his seat looking at us back and forth as we were arguing like we were some kind of tv show.

“...thats right…” I smiled standing up from my seat. “last night was… incredible” I emphasized. “who knew your boyfriend was so…big?” I said looking down at jaejoongs crotch smirking.
“yaaaaah!!” she squealed. “ive had enough of you and your mouth!” she said swinging her back her arm.
“you gonna hit me?” I said as she stopped. “…you can hit me but you have no idea what im capable of doing right after your hand leaves my face” I said blankly with no expression. “your choice….” I then said coolly before walking out with Jason laughing in their faces before following me out.

“OH MY GOD!!” Jason laughed. “what the hell was that??”
“what?” I shrugged on my straw.
“you country gals are insane!!” he continued to laugh. “who was that guy anyway? Was he an ex or something?”
“that guy?... he’s one of my boss’s son”
“mwoh??! Your doing one of your boss’s son??”
“nonono! Im not doing anyone!” I shook my head.
“then whats going on?” he asked walking besides me. “give me the deeds girl!”
“… he got kicked out of his house last night and came over to my place early this morning so I let him stay with me but he was in the living room as I was in my room. But however, when I woke up this morning, he was in… my bed”
“so you did sleep with him!?”
“… well… in a sense yeah, but not the way that his girlfriend is thinking”
“so why didn’t you tell her that?”
“I don’t know…” I said thoughtfully. “I was bored I guess” I smiled. “ive been here for like two days and ive been bored out of my mind because back in the country, Ive always had something to do. I was always working and hung around the people I worked with but when I got here. Ive been so lonely…”
“then I am happier than before that we found each other! Since I got back from paris, I’ve been hella lonely too!!... oh my god! You wanna have dinner with me tonight??! I want to know even more about you! your so interesting!”
“I don’t think I can”
“aww why not?...” he cutely pouted.
“its just that… grandpa always said not to trust guys…”
“wait a minute…are you scared to go because… im a guy?” he questioned. “and be real with me!”
“…uhmm, actually yeah…”
“oh my goodness honey” he said with his hand on his hips. “isn’t it obvious??”
“whats obvious?”
“uh! Hello?? Me!”
“… what about you?” I said stupidly.
“aigoo…” he said shaking his head. “I guess if its not then, ill tell you…______, im gay…”

My eyes grew wide as I gasped.

“noooooo waaaaaayyyy???!!” I gasped. “…im not that stupid” then I smiled quickly changing expressions.
“so you knew?”
“of course! If you walking while flicking her hips from side to side and the way you talk is not gay then… I don’t know what is?” I laughed.
“you don’t care that im gay??”
“no” I smiled as he was getting teary eyed.
“… this is the start of a really good relationship” he said wiping away fake tears.

As the day went on, Jason took me shopping and bought me a few things as I bought some stuff for myself. Dinner approached, so we went back to his condo, where he had a personal chef make all kinds of delicacies for us. He told me about his personal life and his family and how they didnt really accept him of being gay. He seems to be really comfortable around me after spending less than 10 hours together.

When dinner was finished, he had his driver take me home after we exchanged numbers. On the way home, I received a text from him.

From:Jason
get home safely dong-seng ah!~ <3
miss you already! Kiss!

I smiled at the text and answered him back.

To: Jason
I will and thank you for today
it was really fun!
miss you too! my oppa-unni! Lol

From: Jason
Ha…ha…good one.
Why didn’t I think of that? Lol
im okay with just oppa : )

To: Jason
right? it is a good one!
I just thought of it
im home now… anyway thanks for dinner
and having your driver take me home!

From: Jason
Anything for my new BFFer!
good night and sweet dreams girl!

To: Jason
kamsahamnida!~ : )
good night and sweet dreams to you too!

I got out of the car and thanked the driver before he left. As I was texting Jason, I didn’t notice the person standing in from of my door with his hand leaning against it.

“your finally home!” he said annoyingly.
“what the hell are you doing here??” I asked punching in the code to my door.
“too busy texting your boyfriend??” jaejoong asked.
“what I do is my business not yours!” I said opening my door almost walking in but stopped. “…you never answered my questioned… what are you doing here??”
“I came here to take you to apologize to sooyoung! What you told her this afternoon has gotten her all worked up and pissy! So lets go!” he said grabbing my wrist.
“no! I don’t think so!” I said snatching it away. “you started it! you got what you deserve! And for the record, for sure now, you are really not welcomed here anymore!” I said quickly opening the door and going in trying to close it but he used his foot to stop me from closing it.

“your gonna go apologize to sooyoung even if I have to make you! shes misunderstanding the whole thing!” he grunted pushing in the door.
“Im not going anywhere with you!!”
“miss _______??” I heard the owners voice.
“oh …” I thought to myself opening the door as jaejoong stumbled in as I walked out.
“…yes?” I said to the owner.
“are you alright?” he asked as jaejoong came out.
“uhm…” I said shocked.
“yes! We’re alright!” jaejoong answered.
“sounds like… you guys are fighting…” the owner said concerned.
“nope! Actually we’re not fighting its just… a friendly game between… lovers” he smirked looking at me. “yep! Lovers!” jaejoong said before covering my mouth before I said something.
“sorry to disturb you! but we’re okay. We’ll just go inside now.. thank you!” he smiled pushing me in and closing the door.

“what the hell are you doing?? Get out of my house!” I said as he let me go.
“ill leave if you say you’ll go to explain everything to sooyoung”
“read my lips! No… way!”
“fine… have it your way!” he said walking towards me and picking me up throwing me over his shoulder. “if you wont go and explain everything to her, then I guess… Ill just have to make your words come true” he said throwing me on my bed.
“what are you doing??... what do you mean? Make my words come true???” I questioned using my blanket as a shield.
“you told soo young that we had an incredible night last night and you also told her how big I was…” he smirked. “… so why not make those lies you told her become true..” he said hovering over me.