Say I Love You 2/2

Love Was My Mistake
Authors pov
 
"I love you" he whispered hoping to hear it back.
But she was already asleep. Some hours passed and it was starting to get dark outside. _______ sat up and looked at the clock.
 
"6:00pm..." She scratched her head. "Where's jaejoong?" she thought getting up. "Why is it so cold?"
 
She grabbed the blanket and wrapped it around her body and walked out of his bedroom.
 
"Hey honey" he sweetly greeted from the couch as he was watching tv.
"Hello..." She yawned slowly walking towards him.
"Feel better?" he asked as she sat down and leaned on him.
"Yeah... Why didn't you wake me up after an hour?"
"I don't know... You looked really cute I didn't want to wake you up. Why?"
"Because if you don't wake me.... I may never wake up..." She said seriously. 
"What? what do you mean never wake up??"
"...just kidding!" she then flashed a smile at him. 
 
He teasingly hit her head and hugged her. 
 
"Not hungry?" he asked.
"No..." She answered.
"You haven't eaten all day baby...eat."
"I know. But how can I eat if I'm not hungry?" she shrugged. "....oh! there's cake!" she jumped up.
"Cake?...dessert before dinner?"
"Yeah, why not?... Where did I it go?"
"I put it in the fridge" 
 
She walked to the fridge and opened it, taking out the cake box. She cut herself a piece and returned back to the couch next to jaejoong. 
 
"Yummy" she smiled to herself. "Want some?"
"No thanks..."
"But it's chocolate.." She pouted. "And I cut a big piece for you and me... To share..." She batted her eyelashes at him sadly. 
"...okay... Ahhh" he opened his mouth.
 
She placed a piece in his mouth and his eyes just lit up.
 
"Waaah! that's delicious!"
"I Know! want more?"
"Mmmm!" he nodded as they continued to eat cake together when the front door rang. 
"Whose here?"
"I don't know" he said getting up to answer the door.
"Hyuuuuuuuuuung!~" hyunjoong shouted coming through the door. 
 
Following behind was yoochun and junsu with groceries in hand.
 
"What are you guys doing here again??" jaejoong asked annoyed.
"We're here to visit you and.... Hyung soo nim!(sister in law)" they ran towards her as she quickly placed down her plate of cake and hugged her.
"Hyung soo nim!" the trio called out. 
"Leave!" jaejoong shouted at them from behind.
"Hyung soo nim..." They pouted at her. 
"You won't let him kick us out?.... Will you?" hyun joong adorably looked at her. 
"Get out right now!" jaejoong continued.
"Hyung soo nim!~"
"Jaejoong...we should let them stay?" ______ looked at him. "Okay?... Please?" she begged.
"Besides hyung, there's something I wanted to tell you guys" yoochun informed.
"....fine...." Jaejoong sighed. "But on one condition!... ________ Is mine!" he pulled her up from the couch. 
"Whooooo! sleep over!" junsu jumped happily.
"Whoa whoa whoa! sleepover??" jaejoong repeated angrily. "I was just gonna let you stay here for a few hours! now take it or leave it!"
"Fine fine! no sleepover...."
"Oh!... Was this chocolate??" yoochun pointed at the plate on the table.
"Yeah..." ________ nodded.
"Uh oh...." Hyunjoong and junsu said together.
"Who ate it?..."
"Me and jaejoong"
"Uuuuuh...... Ooooooh" they exaggerated.
"Why?" she asked.
"Come here..." Yoochun motioned with this finger.
"Neh?..." She crouched down next to him.
"Jaejoong hyung... Has a weakness aganist sugar"
"What do you mean?..."
"You'll find out in a few minutes...."
 
About 10 minutes passed and jaejoong was running all over the place. He ran around the living room, started a pillow fight with us and messed up he living room and his bedroom running in and out from there. Soon enough, he ran out of energy and crashed on the couch as the four people stood and stared at him on the couch.
 
"See?" yoochun chuckled.
"Wooooow.... Anything else I should know about?..."
"... Mmmm... Another thing that might help you, Jaejoongie hyung is also weak aganist tears."
"Ohhh" she nodded. "...is he gonna be okay?" she asked. "Should I be worried?" she giggled.
"Yeah, he'll be fine" hyunjoong answered.
"Are you sure?... Is his eye supposed to be twitching like that?" she poked him.
"Happens all the time when he has sugar" hyunjoong laughed.
"No wonder why sooyoung never let him have ice cream or anything." ________ smiled now understanding. "I'll get him some water" she turned and walked to the kitchen.
"Hyung! get up!" yoochun shook his arm. " I have to tell you something" he said as jaejoong sat up slowly.
"Here" _______ said giving him the glass of water.
"Thanks honey" he said taking it from her.
"Anyway hyung, I'm throwing a halloween party tomorrow and I want you and _______ to go. Well I mean you have too cause your my friend but I wanna invite ________."
"Of course" jaejoong answered.
"What about you ________-sshi?"
"Tomorrow?... Sure" she nodded.
"Awesome!"
 
Hours passed and they finally left. So jaejoong and _______ went into his room and sat on his bed talking.
 
"Your brother and friends are really fun" ______ smiled. "how come your always trying to get rid of them?"
"Because I don't want them around when I'm with you"
"How come?"
"I don't want to share you. And without anyone else around... We can do...whatever we want to do" he snuggled his face to hers.
"I'm sleepy..." She fell back on his bed.
"I love you" he said suddenly.
"...neh?..."
"I love you...do you love me?"
"...I can't tell you that right now..."
"Why?"
"...I wanna be sure first... If I can trust you with my heart, I'll say those words to you... So until that day, can you wait?"
"...okay..." He nodded understanding.
"I'm sorry..." She said feeling bad.
"It's alright. I understand, it's not easy giving your heart to someone else after you had such a terrible heart break...let's go to sleep... We have to go costume shopping tomorrow now thanks to yoochun" he smiled laying down.
_______________________
Short update for today :)
your welcome!  Lol happy halloween to the people on the other side of the world!