Fans?

Love Was My Mistake
A few weeks later, ________'s popularity has been sky rocketing through the sky making appearances on variety shows, performing on music programs and becoming a guest on radio shows, while jaejoong sat in his office looking through papers but his mind wasn't focusing. He was too busy thinking about his girlfriend when his two friends came busting in.
 
"Hyuuuung!~"
"What??! geesh! can't you come in more calmly??" jaejoong snapped at yoochun.
"We have something to show you! ________'s on tv!" junsu said grabbing the remote.
"I know! she's a singer, she's famous, duh!" jaejoong said proudly.
"We know that! you've been telling us that since she was a trainee!...she's not performing, she's on the news!" Yoochun informed.
"News?? why??"
"Found it!" junsu shouted finding the new channel.
 
New artist from En-V Ent., Shin _______ had a terrifying 
experience after getting back to her dorm 
last night from a interview. Proceeding home, fans stood outside of
Her dorm building, waiting for her arrival home. When she
finally arrived, she got out of the car and kindly 
waved and shook hands with fans who waited before she entered the building. As the story goes on, the singer entered her dorm to find her dorm a complete mess and even some of her personal/intimate items have been stolen. Also, pictures of ______ with family and friends were taken leaving behind only the frame.
 
"What the hell is this??" jaejoong questioned not understanding.
"Hyung! in the idol world this is what crazy fans do!" yoochun answered.
 
Afraid of anyone secretly hiding in the rooms,
manager Park kahi contacted the police immediately and informed the company's CEO. Police searched every room and secured the place before she can reenter. The police are still investigating the balcony, windows and doorway for any signs of breaking in. 
 
"My poor baby!" jaejoong cried quickly grabbing for his phone and calling ________.
 
Like always, _______ didn't pick up. She is now in her boss's office again discussing what they should do about the dorm incident.
 
"I don't...understand why this...happens..." _____ Said sadly looking down at the floor.
"This happens because you are popular and famous" her manager patted her shoulder.
"This happens because there are insane people in this world." Her boss then added. "we, in the music industry, like to call them saesang fans"
"I don't think fans is the right word, it's more like insane crazy psycho's" kahi stated.
"You must be scared out of wits..." Her boss looked at her as _____ nodded lightly.
"Nothing like this has ever happened before... Except for back at home when the guys would follow me around but... It wasn't anything like this"
"It's okay dear...I will ensure your safety and make sure this won't happen again. But right now, were gonna have to find you another place to live. The landlord of that building kicked us out for having crazy people constantly standing in front of his building scaring the other tenants who live there." CEO Kwon informed. 
"I'm sorry..." She apologized. "It must be really burdensome to be constantly watching over me"
"It's no problem at all. This is what we do! Now wash that thought out, you have studio time with Danny to attend in a few minutes don't you?" her boss smiled checking her watch. 
"Neh sajangnim" she bowed. 
"Kahi, I want you to find another place by tomorrow since that's the time time limit the landlord has given us." CEO Kwon told kahi.
"Sure will!" kahi nodded. "Come on ______. Let's go to the studio to work on your album... Maybe that will take your mind off this..." She helped ______ up from the chair.
 
They both gave their farewell to their boss and left for the studio.