Fights all around

Love Was My Mistake

 

Authors pov

They all looked in the direction of the voice and spotted CEO kim standing ten feet away.

“Ahnyeonghasaeyo CEO kim” sooyoung greeted softly avoiding his eyes.
“what is going on here?? I can hear you from all the down the hall!” the president exclaimed.
“o-o-oh nothing… we were just showing the new girl… I mean employee how things work around here…” gina replied.
“so you holding her hands behind _______’s back and sooyoung with her arm held back showing the new employee how things work?” CEO kim ask waiting for an answer.
“actually sir, they were showing me self-defense if anything were to happen” she smiled as the president turned to look at me.
“… are you sure _______?” he asked.
“im sure” she grinned.
“… ms. Lee?” he then asked chaerin who was standing beside me.
“uhm…” she stuttered. “… its true. They were just showing us a self-defense move” she confirmed.
“alright… but miss shin, I would like to follow me to the meeting room after you are done with… whatever this was” he said looking at gina and sooyoung then walked away.

“you know… just because you saved us from getting fired doesn’t mean im gonna start liking you” she said with her attitude flaring walking away with her side kick following behind.
“why didn’t you tell CEO kim that they were messing around with us??” chaerin asked.
“I don’t know…” she simply smiled with a shrug. “I can take care of her” she then added going to the meeting room.

As soon as she got there reaching to open the door, someone pushed it closed.

“I heard what happened!” he said raising his voice as she looked at him.
“what did she tell you?”
“you pushed her on the ground!”
“I did no such thing!” _______ shook her head.
“you know ever since I met you, I knew you were going to be trouble but I didn’t think that you would follow me all the way here!” jaejoong shouted.
“okay… first of all, I didn’t follow you… secondly, I was hired by your dad. Get that through your head already. How many times do I have to tell you that?” she said attempting to open the door again.
“then fine… I will find a way out for you” he evilly smirked and entered the meeting room as she trailed behind.
“its about time miss shin” CEO kim cried when he saw me. “come and sit down quickly before the other board members arrive” he said pointed to the chair next to hyunjoong.

Jaejoong sat on the other side of his father as she thought about he said earlier.  Right when I sat down, hyunjoong leaned over to whisper something to me.

“I heard you were fighting with hyungs girlfriend again.” Hyunjoong whispered as I looked at him with a how-do-you-know face. “dad told me” he cheekily smiled.
“I wouldn’t say fight, it was more like a… push and shove kind of thing…” she told him as the board members walked in being greeted by other employees.
“well whatever you call it, im really glad that you can take care of yourself but you should really be careful… just a warning. She will do anything to get back at you…” he finished whispering as she nodded and the meeting began.

“Gentlemen… I have called a board meeting today to introduce you to someone who I think is really fascinating and highly intelligent for you her age. Shes respectful, she knows how to handle any given situation and you may know as the grand-daughter of shin hyun suk from the countryside, whose grandfather is the CEO of Shin HS produces and electronics.” CEO Kim introduced as the board members murmured amongst each other. “now aside from introduction, I would like her to be appointed my right hand man.. or my right hand woman” CEO kim chuckled as the rest followed.  
“how do we know that she is reliable and responsible?” a board member asked.
“… to prove herself worthy to become my right hand man, she will be given a month to finish her given tasks, writing a proposal and presenting it to everyone here. If we approve and are pleased with her presentation, she will be my right hand man which means, who one is allowed to order her around nor fire her. Think of her as another CEO” president kim finished as ________ eyes widen.

“another CEO?... Really??? What is CEO kim thinking????!” she thought questioning herself.
“so gentlemen… how do you feel about that?

From around the room, murmurs were being heard and nodding of the head was seen meaning that they agree.

“but as today being her first day here, the real work shall begin tomorrow as soon as she arrives in my office in the morning. This is the end of our meeting gentlemen… thank you for being here today. Please drive safely.” He finished then leaving the room.

As everyone left, only jaejoong, hyunjoong and ________ was left in the meeting room.

“so… little miss country side becomes ‘another CEO’ huh?” jaejoong annoyingly said suddenly.
“so what if I am from the countryside? Got a problem with it?” she asked.
“country side is for poor people… if your grandfather is rich, why didn’t you move to the city?”
“because that is where my grandfather built his first company and that’s where he grew up! Any other questions?”
“yeah…” jaejoong responded getting up from his seat and walking towards me. “how was last night without me?...” he smirked sliding his index finger from under my chin then walking away.
“mwoh??... you and my brother??” hyunjoong exclaimed.
“nonono! You’ve mistaken! Nothing happened!”
“then what did he mean by that?” he asked referring to what jaejoong just said.
“you see… when your dad kicked him out from your house… he came to my place and he just sleep over at my place for that morning. Nothing happened… I promise!”
“ohh… so that’s where he went…” hyunjoong said thoughtfully. “hyung is acting really strange thought… even if he is messing around… hes never joked around before like what he did with you…especially with another girl….”
“so?...”
“your something special ________... remember that” hyunjoong said leaving the room.

He left me sitting there for a few minutes when chaerin came looking for me.

“heey! I heard the great news!... your practically another boss around here! Congrats!”
“….arent you mad at me?...” ______ suddenly asked.
“why would I be?”
“… I don’t know… its just that… I just got here and im already a ‘boss’ and you’ve been here longer than me and your CEO kim’s assistant.”
“oh! trust me! being an assistant is waaaaaay easier than being a boss!” she just smiled. “congrats!” she said again.
“thanks” ______ smiled.

As the day was coming to an end, I helped chaerin tidy up her desk before heading home. We walked out of the building and went our separate ways when I saw a familiar car sitting up front.

“hey girly!” Jason waved from inside his car. “get in! and tell me about your day over dinner!” he said unlocking his car for her.

End of pov

“how was today?” Jason asked.
“today?... shocking…” I lightly nodded.
“why?” he chuckled.
“because after a month… im gonna be ‘another CEO’”
“that’s good girl! imagine the money you be making!”
“right??” i laughed. “oh man… I didn’t expect this whatsoever! When he said he was hiring me, he didn’t mention anything about being a boss or his right hand man!”
“ohh shizzzz! Look at you being all high and mighty already! Work it girl!” Jason cheered as we arrived at a restaurant.
“hey… why don’t you let me treat us to dinner tonight??” I smiled.
“don’t worry I got this! Today’s dinner… its gonna be free!” he smiled.
“free?... nothing in this world is free”
“it will be tonight!” he grinned. “because we’re meeting my brother here.” Jason added.
“your brother?... you mean the one that has his own clothing and jewelry line?”
“that’s the one!”
“are you sure this is a good idea? I mean if it was supposed to be a brother thing I don’t wanna bother you guys”
“its fine! really! He’s gonna be so thrilled to meet you because I’ve told him so much about you!”
“now why would you do that?”
“because… your my only best friend…” Jason sincerely smiled at me as we were walking to the VIP room.
“awwwww” I said giving him a hug. “well aren’t you just the worlds awesomest gay!?” I joked.
“yes I know.. im awesome!” he said flicking his long invisible hair as I giggled walking through the door.

“hyung!~” I heard Jason shouted suddenly as I stopped.

Jason walked up and gave his brother a hug and motioned for me to get closer.

“hyung… I want to introduce you to my favorite girl… shin ________!” he said as his brother reached out his hand.
“hi!” I smiled. “nice to meet you” I said grabbing onto his hand and shaking it.
“_________! This is my older brother kwon jiyong”
“pleasure meeting you!” he smiled. “please sit down…” he said letting go of my hand as the three of us sat down.
“oh hyung… what are you wearing today??, I swear your such a label … And whats with the hair?? Your always changing it!” Jason complained.
“shut up! Its my style!” jiyong said sticking his tongue out at Jason.
“I think he looks cool!” I joined. “really a fashionista!” I said giving a thumbs up.
“see! Miss ______ likes it!... if you don’t then you can just go home and I can have dinner with her just the two of us!”
“theres no way in hell im leaving my best friend with you! who knows what you’ll do to her!... probably bore her to death about your fashion talk!” Jason laughed.
“yah!” jiyong cried and bonked his brother on the head with his knuckle. “…. Ahem…excuse me” he then sweetly smiled looking at me.
“no problem… please continue” I giggled watching them argue.
“… so miss______, Jason tells me that you just moved here?” jiyong asked.
“that’s correct….” I nodded.
“how do you like it here so far?”
“so far… I think its great. For starters, I got to meet Jason!”
“I wouldn’t say meeting Jason is all that great…I mean theres nothing great about him expect for that mouth of his” he loudly whispered to me.
“hyuuuuung!~” Jason whined. “your so mean! I hope you know… tonights dinner, im ordering everything and your paying!”
“whiner!” jiyong said to his brother.
“meanie!” Jason shot back.
“fat loser!”
“colorful freak!”
“Gaylord!”
“label !”

As they continued to call each other names, I sat back watching them go back and forth at each other’s throat laughing at the names they call each other. Thank god I don’t have a little brother or sister.