One Of Those Nights

Love Was My Mistake

 

With jaejoong hovering over her, it seemed like she didn’t mind it too much because instead of looking into his eyes, she was staring at the ceiling.

“you like that im doing this aren’t you?” he smirked receiving no response from her. “yah…” he said he said lightly.
“oh my god…” she softly cried scrunching her face looking away. “eww….”
“are you…are you disgusted by me??”
“you… have to get off me right now… please. Im begging.”
“are you okay?... your face looks like you’ve seen a ghost”
“…n-n-no…. w-worse… c-c-cockroach…” she shuddered pointing at it.

Jaejoong slowly looked up and spotted the big black bug attached on the ceiling and looked back down to ________, who was under him.

“y-you’re scared of t-that?...” he asked.
“y-yeah…s-so… can you please get off of me before it falls on my face?”
“i-its just a bug… kill it” he simply said.
“easier to say but r-really difficult for me to do…” she stuttered keeping her eye on the bug above. “… please!... get off me… I feel like its gonna fall on me any second”
“not until you agree to go with me to tell soo young everything you told her this afternoon was a lie”
“look… get off me while im being nice…”
“not a chance…. You better agree while I’m being nice” he repeated back.
“dude… come on… if I hate anything in this world more I hate more than you right now… its that bug, now get off me.”
“don’t want too” he pouted.
“fine… then you leave me no choice…”

With her right arm, she raised it up to the side of his head and strongly pinched his ear and twisted it.

“are you gonna get off me or no?” she asked roughly pinching and twisting.
“aaaaaaahhhh!! Yah!!!!” he screamed trying to get her hand off his ear. “let go! It en hurts!!!!” he cried in pain.
“get off!!” she shouted then pulled his ear to the side and jaejoong was sure to follow.

When there was enough room for her to escape from underneath him, she quickly swung her legs to the side and got up off the bed, watching him hold his ear that was now bright red.

“aaahh!... you !” he grimaced.
“excuse me?” she gasped. “… I believe I told you to get off while I was being nice.” She said as her eyes traveled up to the ceiling.

“oh …where did it go?...” she panicked looking around her room as jaejoong looked up to see that the bug was gone. “its gone!”
“gone?... what do you mean gone?? It was there a second ago” jaejoong said getting off the bed holding his ear.
“we gotta find it and get rid of it” she said carefully moving her stuff trying to find.
“I thought you were scared of it?”
“I am. But I still want to get rid of it, knowing that its in my room freaks me out”
“… y-you’re on your own…” he said leaving the room as she was still searching.
“wait!” she pouted before her eyes landed on the back of his shoulder. “oh!” she gasped covering with her hands.
“what??” he sighed turning around.
“i-i-its on your-“
“what is it?? come on! Spit it out!” he said getting impatient.
“…. N-n-nothing… never mind” she said shaking her head.
“im leaving then…” he said turning back around to leave.

Once again, she saw the cockroach that was on the back of his right shoulder. She was creeped out by the bug that was on his shoulder so she let out a little cry.

“ugh!” she shuddered rubbing her arms causing jaejoong to stop.
“… alright!... tell me! tell me what you wanted to say! Come on!” he said turning around walking towards her.
“yah! Stop right there!” she said pointing to his feet.

Frozen, jaejoong didn’t know what to do.

“what??!” he shouted.
“just listen to me and stop!” she shouted walking backwards.
“what the hell is wrong with you??” he said taking a step towards her as she took a step back.

With her hands in front of her, “… jaejoong-sshi…” she said.
“WHAT??!”
“ you know… I don’t like this attitude of yours…if you don’t change it right now, im not telling you whats going on” she said folding her arms.
“just tell me!” he yelled as she stared at him saying nothing.

After a few seconds of silence, “… fine…” he sighed. “… tell me… what the hell is going on?..” he said calmly this time.
“much better..” she smiled. “… okay… jaejoong-sshi, I just wanted to say… I hope you’re not scared of cockroaches…cause…”
“cause what?...”
“because… I think its on your shoulder”
“…w-what?... my shoulder?...” he said looking but didn’t see anything. “your lying! I don’t see it! I think you’re a little messed up in the head!” he said walking towards her stopping in front of her dresser with a mirror attached.
“nonononono!! Don’t come towards me!!!” she cried jumping on her bed and going to the other side. “… can you just go out to the front door and take it with you?” she asked.
“take what?? Theres nothing on me!”
“look in the mirror!!” she shouted as he searched his left shoulder using the mirror, then moving onto his right shoulder. “see theres noth-… ing!” he said when he spotted it on his lower back. “ AAAAAHHHHH!!! HELP ME!!” he cried running towards her.
“nooooooo!~ get away from me!” she cried as he chased her looking for help.
“GET IT OFF ME!!” jaejoong cried following her to the living room.
“STOP!!” she then shouted turning around to face him. “jaejoong-sshi… listen to me… ill get it off you but… not in here. Do you think you can make it outside with that thing attached to your back??”
“n-n-no I don’t think I can… out of everything in this world, I hate cockroaches the most! Help me!!!!!” he pouted.
“ill get it off! You just have to go outside so I can flick it off of you!! come on! You’ve had it on your back for this long already! Come on! Before it crawls somewhere else on your body!” she shouted at him from the door, motioning for him to follow her.

When they finally reached outside, _______ looked around for a long twig before searching for the bug on his body.

“where did it go again?...” she said looking at his lower back. “its not here anymore…” she said lowering her eyes down to his .
“are you sure??”
“oh! here it is!” she said squatting down behind him but off to the side. “geesh! Did you have to wear black pants today? The bug practically blends in with it!”
“shut up! And get it off me already!!”
“okay okay okay….” She answered.

With her long twig, she swiped it away from her while jumping back so it wouldn’t accidently be on her. The cockroach flew away leaving the two terrified-free… or so they thought.

She stood on her feet smiling watching the bug fly away but jaejoong suddenly turned to hug her causing her to step back, accidently slipping off the chipped sidewalk.

“aaaaahhhh!” she screamed letting out a piercing cry as they fell.

With her eyes shut tight, they hit the cold solid floor. Slowly opening her eyes, she finds her herself on top of his chest being held close with his arms wrapped around her head.

“… you okay?...” he groaned.
“…y-yeah… thank you…” she said looking at him. “… are you okay?” she asked back.
“im good…” he answered.
“ohhh snap!! Get it on!! tap tap that girl!!” he grinned.
“Jason!” she gasped quickly getting up. “what are you doing here??” she questioned noticing a bag was hanging on his index finger.
“why?? Mad that I killed your moment? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm??” he cheekily smiled.
“no!... im just asking cause its late that’s all” she said as jaejoong finally got up.
“thanks for helping me up!” jaejoong said sarcastically wiping his .
“sorry…” she whispered.
“so!....” Jason smiled. “what are you two doing?...out here?... on the streets?... on the floor?... on top of each other?...”
“getting rid of a cockroach” jaejoong answered.
“ha… riiiiight… ‘getting rid of a cockroach’” he said drawing quotes in the air with his finger. “I understand…” he lightly nodded.
“its not like that Jason! We really were trying to get rid of a cockroach!” she tried to convince him.
“ohh! I understand” Jason said with the same grin from before.
“its really not like that!” jaejoong confirmed. “at least… not with her” he pointed at her.
“… hey!... what is that supposed to mean??” she asked hitting him.
“alright alright alright! I don’t need an explanation for what you guys were doing on the floor. I just came to drop off your blouse you said you were gonna wear tomorrow at my condo.” Jason said handing it to her as she reached out and grabbed it.
“thanks oppa… but you could have called and told me instead of coming all the way here”
“no worries girly~” he said hitting her shoulder.
“oww..” she softly cried then rubbed her shoulder.
“besides… I did call you. many times in fact… but you didn’t pick up”
“ohh…” she pouted. “my phones upstairs.”
“since im already here, care to show me your place?” Jason asked.
“uhm…” she hummed looking over to jaejoong as jason looked at him also.
“or… you two are…busy?

“us??... busy??” jaejoong said pointing between him and _______. “uh, no thanks! Not interested!” he laughed. “anyway, I gotta go. I promised my girlfriend that I’d meet up with her. See ya!” he said throwing up the peace sign walking away.

Silence fell upon me and Jason when he nudged me as my eyes broke away from watching jaejoong walk away.

“wae?” I said softly.
“… you like him…don’t you?”
“… what?... no!... no?...” I said looking at him. “… lets go upstairs” I said walking into the building.

Entering the apartment, Jason walked in and sat on the couch.

“anything to drink?” I asked walking to the kitchen.
“… what you got?” he asked sitting back with his arms stretched out.
“water, soda, wine, juices”
“what kind of juice?”
“… uhm, apple, orange, pomegranate, mixed berries”
“o0o0o0 pomegranate sounds good. Ill take that! Thanks!” he smiled.

Coming to the living room with his drink, he set it down in front of him and sat down on the couch also.

“so chicka… what was that guy doing here?” he asked sipping his juice.
“he was trying to take me to his girlfriend so I could apologize and tell her the truth.” She answered.
“apologize for what?”
“for lying saying that I slept with her boyfriend last night”
“… you should have… he is a fine piece of ” Jason smirked. “if you don’t sleep with him first, honey, I will!” he said snapping his finger.
“he has a girlfriend already! And besides that’s my boss’s son”
“so what? Are you saying that if he wasn’t your boss’s son and if he didn’t have a girlfriend, you would sleep with him??”
“no! yah, do you really think im that kind of person? I was raised better than that thank you very much”
“honey please! Ive seen girls who are like you and they’ve done some pretty messed up ” he said crossing his legs. “so what makes you think your any different?”
“… I have respect for myself… that’s how im different”
“… okay… touché, ill give you that but… don’t say I didn’t warn you.”
“whatever…” she lightly giggled it off. “grandpa would kill me if did anything like that. Im here for work not to enjoy myself”
“ah! Speaking of work, mind if i see you off on your first day? Before I go to work?” he asked.
“… I guess…”
“awesome what time should I get here?”
“I don’t know? 8?”
“cool! Is that the time you start?”
“no, I start at 9 but we can have breakfast until then” she smiled.
“great!” he smiled finishing his drink. “I should go so you could sleep”
“okay… ill see you tomorrow morning then” she said opening the front door.
“alrighty girl. see ya!” he said giving her a hug. “good night!”
“night!” she said before closing the door.

After Jason left, ________ headed off for the showers and went to sleep from the tiring and long day she had today.

Next morning, her alarm clock rang at 7 causing her to groan, not wanting to get up.

“I haven’t gotten up at 7 since the last day of high school…” she thought sitting up.

Removing the blanket from her body, she felt a rush of cold air hit her as she stumbled her way to the bathroom.

Hyunjoong pov

“good morning dad! Good morning mom!” I greeted my parents sitting at the table.
“good morning son!” my parents greeted back.
“sit down and eat some breakfast son, your looking thin these days” mom mentioned.
“okay” I smiled grabbing a chair across from mom.
“hyunjoong ah, where is your brother?” dad suddenly asked.
“… you kicked him out remember?” I answered.
“yes I know. I mean, do you know the whereabouts of your brother?”
“…no…” I said shaking my head. “should I know where he is?”
“yes you should because even though I did kick him out of here, I still expect him to show up at work today, I don’t want rumors spreading saying that i am cruel to my own family. You know as well as I do that people in our company talk.”
“…im worried yeobo… he hasn’t called or anything. Are you sure kicking him out was the right thing to do?...”
“of course dear… trust me”
“… don’t worry dad, ill call him and tell him.”
“good. Be sure he shows up today” dad said firmly.
“yes dad” I smiled.

When I was done with breakfast, I headed up to my room to make that phone call to my brother. I picked up my phone off my bed and dialed his number.

“hello?...” jaejoongs voice grumbled.
“hyung!” I simled.
“…what?...”
“how are you?”
“… what do you want hyunjoong ah?”
“I just wanted to know how you are”
“… yeah yeah, cut the crap and tell me…”
“… fine, dad wants you to show up to work today”
“… what?... after what he did to me he still wants me to show up?... I don’t think so”
“you sure hyung?... I’d show up if I were you”
“what is he threatening to do to me now?”
“…well, hes gonna cut off your credit cards immediately if he doesn’t see you today”
“… then how am I supposed to live if he does that??! Is he out of his mind??”
“then if I were you, show up at work and that wont happen! Damn it hyung! Take some responsibility and do it!”
“yah! Are you lecturing me??”
“im not lecturing! Im just simply letting you know!” i smiled.
“joongie ah… whose that?...” another voice said coming through the phone.
“no one honey, go back to sleep”
“okay…”
“gross… is that who I think it is?” I said in disgust.
“shut up. Shes my girlfriend not yours.”
“whatever…” I scoffed. “show up or you can just kill yourself now” I chuckled before hanging up on him.

End of pov

“good morning!” Jason shouted coming through the door.
“morning oppa…” I said tiredly following him to the living room.
“hope you don’t mind! I stopped to get us coffee and breakfast” he said placing the bags on the table.
“aww, you know I don’t drink coffee…” I pouted.
“I know! Im just kidding. I got you a size big tea my dear!” he smiled handing my cup.
“thank you!” I perked taking it from him.
“so… first day of work… nervous?” he said taking a bite of his breakfast wrap.
“yeah, im shaking like crazy…” I giggled.
“nonsense! You? nervous? Your probably shaking cause its cold outside” he joked.
“no im serious!” I laughed.
“you’ll do fine, just be your confident self and just wing it”
“I cant just wing it… do you know how much hes paying me? I have to do a good job”
“I know you’ll do fine… eat up!” he smiled.

After breakfast at my place, we hopped in his car and he gave me a ride to work.

“… this is where im working?...” I said staring at the huge building in front of us.
“wow…” Jason sighed. “… well, what do you expect from one of the richest man in korea?” he chuckled.
“your rich too” I added. “why are you so amazed?”
“I don’t know… to make you feel better?” he smiled in my direction.
“thaaanks! I do feel better”
“really?”
“no! I’ve never worked at a company before”
“you’ll get over it. go! Before your late!” he said kicking me out of his car.

I got out and closed the door when he rolled down the window.

“ill see you after work~ right here~” he said driving away.
“yah…” I pouted. “your just gonna leave me like this…” I whispered.
“well, look who it is…”
“ugh… not again…” I thought to myself turning to the sound of the voice. “you…” I said staring at him.
“yes, its me…wow you actually look decent today… what are you doing here?”
“im here to see your dad…” I said walking towards the building as jaejoong followed with his hands in his pockets.

I entered the building heading to the front desk as everyone greeted jaejoong.

“excuse me? im here to see CEO kim. Where could I find him?” I smiled.

Before the lady got to answer, jaejoong cut her off.

“ill take her. Follow me” he said walking towards the elevators.

I got in the elevator with him and headed to the top of the building.

“dads office is straight ahead and to the right” he said before walking off in his own direction.

As I was walking, I turned back to see that he was hugging someone at the desk, but I couldn’t really see the face and continued to CEO Kim’s office.

__________________________________________________

i finally updated^^ i know its long but thats good right?
hope you enjoyed and please leave some comments
thanks!

oh! and did you hear? jaejoong is coming out with his solo album
next year in january!! how exciting!!! you know im buying that album!! lol
oh and... before i go... i have to show you this... please watch :) 
and dont kill me for what your about to see lol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lCLvwxvoeLQ&feature=share&list=FL1zVN05HXqSgAO-FtDH2zXA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmMUMb98ado&feature=share&list=FL1zVN05HXqSgAO-FtDH2zXA