Chit Chat

Love Was My Mistake

After the commotion died down, ______ left to visit her mom since it's been a while.

"Omma, what am I suppose to do?? This boy has me happy one day and upset the other days."
"Ohhh honey... you can't expect all relationships to be all happily ever after" her mom explained.
"That's right! your mother and I sometimes have our up and downs! but we work through them and look at where we are now! were married and have a beautiful daughter together"
"But mr. Yoon, it makes me really mad the way he treats me sometimes"
"Well dear, as long as he's not physically abusing you."
"Haha! like he can! I can probably whip him into shape with the training they gave me at the company" _____ laughed.
"Oooo! that's my girl!" her mom high fived her.
"But... He's a fantastic guy overall. He calls to see if I'm okay while I'm working. He'll text me to see if I've eaten yet. He waits for me to get home safely before he goes to sleep"
"I don't see what the problem is?" her mom said in a questionable tone. "If you still love him, you should have no problems trying to work things out right??" her mom shrugged as _______ was carrying hye soo. 
"That's right mom! _______, if you love him you would try to figure this problem out. Talk with him!" 
"I can't talk to him if I'm still angry at him though" 
"You have to talk to him sometimes right? just start now or your happiness with end just like this" mr. Yoon said lying on the floor on his belly eating fruits with his feet in the air. 
"... My happiness?..."
"Mmm! aren't you happy with him?" mom asked as ____ kept quiet. "...Your not happy with him???!" she freaked. 
"Ahniyaaaaah~ of course I'm happy with him! I just never thought of him as my happiness"
"Then what is he?" Her mom looked at her with interest. 
"How does he make you feel when you guys are together?" mr. yoon added. 

They stared at her as she looked back at them and to hye soo in her arms.

"... He... Makes me feel lucky to have him. Like I need to cherish him, take care of him like he's a precious expensive jade...if I could I wish I could hide him away from the world... And keep him all to myself. He rarely smiles but when he does, it's a cute shy smile that makes my heart fall for him even more and his amazing eyes just put you under a spell..." _______ answered staring off into the distance with a tiny smile on her face as her mom and mr. Yoon smiled at each other then looked back at her. 

When she finally came to her sense and caught them grinning at her, 

"What?..." 
"You. Are. In. Love." They both grinned telling her.
"Have you told each other those words yet??" mr. Yoon sat up.
"Uhm... Well... He has..."
"What about you?" he asked as she slowly shook her head.
"Oh my god! let him know! this is the cutest thing I've heard all day! this beats all the dramas that has been playing on tv!!" her mom clapped.
"Let him know!~ let him know!~ let him know!~~~" mr. yoon chanted.