Busted

Love Was My Mistake
"How have you been?" Boa asked. "I haven't seen you since college!"
"I've been alright..." I tried answering as calm as possible. "still have that stuck up attitude as always" I thought to myself.
"Is this your husband?" she the pointed to jaejoong.
"No... This is my boyfriend"
"Are you not going to introduce us? that would be quite rude of you"
"...uhm... Jaejoong-sshi, this is Kwon boa... Boa, this is my boyfriend kim jaejoong."
"Pleasure to meet you" she stuck out her hand as he did the same. "How long have you guys been dating?? She still calls you formally"
"We've been dating for a while now!" jaejoong said sticking up for me in this awkward environment. "I think it's y when she talks to me formally" 
"Ohhh" she nodded. "Right... After all these years and you still haven't gotten married yet." She added as I looked down at her hands. 
"Are you looking at this?" she grinned showing me her ring. "This is the ring siwon got me." She showed off. "remember siwon? I'm sure you do" she smirked. 
"Honey! Here you are! I didn't know what kind of pacifiers to get so I got all of them" a voice came from behind me and jaejoong so we turned around. siwon stopped when he saw us. "..._______..." He said softly stopping in front of me. 
"Wow... This was unexpected" boa smiled.
"...pacifier?..." I said softly.
"Yup!... Me and siwon are having a child in about six months" she replied as I turned and looked at her belly. 
"...oh really?... Congratulations...." I said sadly. 
"Uhmm... Baby! we have to go! remember we have a thing we have to do!" jaejoong interrupted noticing my mood change. "Come on or were gonna be late!" he grabbed my hand. "Well... It was nice to meet you two" he said his farewell and quickly pulled me away.
 
He bought me back to the car and drove back to his condo. I was quiet the whole ride back and even sitting in his living room, I remained quiet.
 
"You okay?" jaejoong asked sitting next to me as I just nodded. "...what's on your mind?..."
"He's married..." I answered.
"Good!... So you can move on from him and have the eyes and heart for me" he said as I looked at him.
"I don't mean him being married a bad thing. I was just thinking that even though he is married he still wanted to get back with me... I wonder why?"
"If he wasn't married and you haven't met me... Would you?"
"...who knows?" I shrugged. "...probably not. I would probably be with jiyong-sshi"
"What?! why him out of all people??"
"Because he's nice and funny and boy, is he loaded!" I joked.
"I'm just as loaded as he is!"
"Yeah but you had sooyoung"
"Oh yeah...but not anymore!" he charged at me with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "You're mine now!"
 
He hugged me tight and occasionally giving me kisses when his phone rang.
 
Authors pov
 
"Hello?" he let go picking it up.
"Hyung! you busy tonight??" junsu asked.
"Yeah! really busy!" jaejoong replied looking at _____. "why? what's going on?"
"Well us boys are starving! we came to your house but you weren't home sooooo... Yoochun suggested we go to your place and eat"
"you can't tonight! I'm busy!" he shouted.
"I should leave before they get here!" ______ scrambled getting her things trying to leave as jaejoong followed her around.
"Too late! we're already here! open the door!" junsu knocked.
 
Jaejoong and _______ quickly turned and looked at each other completely shocked.
 
"My bedroom!" jaejoong whispered pushing her towards his room.
"Hyung come on open up!" junsu shouted over the phone.
"Don't come out until I come get you okay??" jaejoong told her covering the phone as she nodded.
 
Jaejoong then ran to open the door and let them in.
 
"Hyung!! what took so long?? I thought the food would be cold by now!" yoochun walked in with junsu as they had bags in their hands.
"How come you don't come home anymore hyung?" hyunjoong asked putting down the bags.
"I told you I've been busy!"
"With what?? you haven't been to work this whole week!" yoochun blurted.
"Other things!" jaejoong reasoned.
"Why you so worked up man? it's just a question."
"Guys! I have a problem!" hyunjoong suddenly shouted.
"What's up?" yoochun asked him.
"I have a confession!... Since were all here, I might as well let you guys know...I like temp. CEO shin" hyung joong said surprising them.
 
And _______ who was in jaejoongs room, as soon as she heard her name, she walked over to the door and leaned her ear next to the door to listen.
 
"What did you say?!" jaejoong cried.
"I like temp. CEO shin." He repeated.
"Then dude! ask her out!" junsu encouraged. "She's pretty hot right??
"I don't think hot is the right word junsu yah, more like y!"
"What??!" jaejoong shouted getting stares from the three of them at the dinner table.
 
Inside the room, ________ snickers to herself as she's hearing their conversation.
 
"...I mean, she's not bad looking" jaejoong changed his tone.
"Not bad looking??" yoochun repeated. "She's amazingly gorgeous!"
 
All this talk about _______ and how pretty she is is pissing off jaejoong. So he tried to change the subject.
 
"What did you guys bring?" he asked walking over to join the guys as they ignored him and talked more about ______.
 
"You two would make a great couple" yoochun commented.
"Yeah! and your babies would be extremely cute!" junsu said after.
"What?? babies!?" jaejoong yelled now fuming with anger.
"What's wrong with you hyung??" his little brother asked.
"Nothing forget it!" jaejoong walked away.
"Jaejoongie hyung! wait!" junsu sqeaked. "Give me a tour of your place why don't you?"
"No!" jaejoong answered going into his room. "These people!" he angrily whispered to himself. "_______?" He softly whispered looking for his girlfriend. "Gongjunim?..."
"I'm over here" she whispered from behind his closet door.
"What are you doing in here?"
"I thought someone other than you was coming in so I ran into the closet. Did they leave yet?"
"No"
"Then what are you doing in here?"
"They're pissing me off!" he pouted. "If only they knew that you are already my girlfriend then hyunjoong, yoochun and junsu wouldn't talk about you like this"
"Hyung!!" Junsu barged in without knocking.
 
Jaejoong quickly pushed her head back into the closet and stood there awkwardly as junsu looked at him.
 
"Hyung?... What are you doing?"
"N-nothing. What are you doing?"
"Giving myself a tour since, the owner wouldnt!" he whined. " This place is pretty big!" junsu walked in. 
 
He looked around the bedroom and bathroom making his way towards jaejoong who hasn't moved from his spot. As he was about to walk in, jaejoong blocked him. 
 
"Can you move over a little bit please? I'm trying to see the closet space"
"I can't..."
"Why?"
".... Because... Because my closet is a mess!" He reasoned.
"...so? I just want to see the closet space not your messy clothes" 
 
With that being said, junsu pushed jaejoong to the side and walked into his closet as jaejoong waited.
 
"Great closet space" he complimented when he came out. "...and your closet isn't messy! it's so squeaky clean! are you trying to hide something hyung??"
"WWwhat?? what makes you say that??"
"Because your being extra weird today..."
"N-n-no I'm not! ha! let's go eat! I'm starving!" he pulled junsu along. 
 
The boys spent a few hours hanging out at jaejoongs place as he was worried about _______ who was still inside his room. He knew if he tried to kick them out they would suspect something. So he got up and walked to his room again when yoochun yawned.
 
"We should go now...I'm getting tired..."
"Yeah... Me too!" hyun joong agreed.
"Fiiine..." Junsu said after as they all got up.
"You guys can see yourself out right? cause i have to go use the bathroom!" jaejoong told them as they nodded. "See ya!" he waved then ran into his room closing the door.
 
The three boys looked at each and smiled. Inside jaejoongs room, he walked into the closet to find that _______ was falling in and out of sleep sitting in the corner of the dark closet.
 
"Gongjunim?..." He squatted down next to her. "You okay?...you hungry? thirsty? or do you need to use the bathroom cause you've been in here for a long time..."
"No" she said tiredly. "But I need to go home though..."
"Your not staying here tonight?..."
"No..." She shook her head.
"Okay... They all went home already so you can come out..." He helped her up.
 
He held her hand and led her to the front door as her eyes were closed. 
 
"Call me when you get home" he told her turning around to see her eyes shut. "Honey..." He chuckled. "You sure you can drive like this?" he asked as she nodded.
"Okay... Call me when you get home." he said as she nodded again. "Okay" he smiled as she finally opened her eyes. 
"Good night..." She said softly slowly trudging away.
"Wait!" 
"Hmm?..."
 
He took a step close and gave her a sweet kiss good night.
 
"Good night..." He whispered hugging her. 
"Jaejoong..."
"Hmm?" he hummed still holding her tight.
"...why do I...get the feeling that we're being watched?" she asked as they let go of each other. 
 
They looked towards the living room and from behind the couch on their knees, you could see junsu, yoochun and hyun joong cutely looking at the two with their fists close to their mouth as ______ turned away shyly smiling.
 
"Aaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!" they exploded.
"Yah!!" jaejoong shouted. "I thought you guys left!!"
________________________________
 
jaejoongs single is out! And I love it! 
Have you heard it yet?? 
Makes you fall in love with him over again doesn't it?? :D